asot

Are venture token drops still in the game?

asot   

After opening hundreds of boxes on multiple characters in the past month and a bit... 0 drops. The traditional useless healing pot and naryu coin are dominating as always.

Have you been getting any such drops ? Not to start a "RNGeesus" discussion here, but to me it feels like the actual drop rates have been adjusted to 0.00000000000001 in preparation for the trove event. Funny enough, when I got back into the game I got a green and blue token drop (from chests) in the first few days.

MCWang   

I got a 170 points one last week.  previous one was probably 2 weeks before that

RavTH   

I opened alot of boxes and got some tokens, but this is from playing ALL THE TIME, so it is expected, but I do say that they are rare like if a player gets one that's like a blessing from god. Even a normal green venture token, you get that you can feel the power, so little yet still powerful. :shock:

they are actually relatively common imho, at least the green ones. If you do your dailies on 2 characters + SSM and up on your main you can expect one every couple of days

MantisxD   

It still drops i droped one yday but its supper rare and you have more chance to get it from daily dash premium spots then from dungs :D

Sinnaru   
5 hours ago, PearlCrysta said:

It's super rare unless you are VIP.  They have more chances to get tokens. 

You're wrong, when I had no premium (or VIP as you say) for a few months, got like 4-5 venture tokens and even 1 sparkling venture token from boxes themselves, although sparkling venture token is as close as non-existent, got only 2 since the very beginning of the game (2,5years ago), but green ones should show up once in a while for sure.

Red0p   

Honestly...seen only 2 green venture token this year from a box. Sparkling...i think it's a myth for me.

If i'm lucky i get the blue from that daily dash. But from the boxes...i expect one every 3 months :/