Sign in to follow this  
Amarthiel

Leave ToI feedback here. Lets get assassin fixed or removed altogether.

If you hate Tower of Infinity as much as me, then leave feedback here for the devs. I must have sent in about 50 tickets in the last 2 years about ToI assassins and other broken classes but it falls on deaf ears every time. They will only listen to a majority of the community. So please, if you want some QoL changes for ToI, share your shitty experiences with it. If you're a white knight forum hero then please just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off, i dont care what you say tbh.

Assassin is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed. The only way to beat them is with the 7sec stun and even then you need max gear to beat them on floors 80+. When you dont have the stun available they fly around the room like a monkey in stealth doing things that no player could ever do. Its insane! My biggest problem with them though is the amount of times i have to face them. I get atleast 2 assassin's per match. The game seems to force them on me whenever im doing well. FIX MATCH MAKING or remove Sin.

ToI has never had any balancing or any kind of QoL changes in its entire existence here on EU/NA. The only change was a recent one that reduced attack power of npcs, lol. What the devs fail to realise, is attack power of npcs doesnt mean ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤! The idea of ToI is to beat the opponent quickly, so npc attack power has nothing to do with it...

Every other game mode gets constantly nerfed when it doesnt even need to be. Dungeons and raids in this game are a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing cake walk, and yet they nerf them all the time. Why is something that is so broken like ToI never getting any atttention?

Apparently now BM has a deflect on its block? Why secretly add that? It wasnt in any patch notes.. They dont ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing need it! Its retarded af..

If i wasnt on floor 97, only 3 floors away from beating this crap, i wouldnt give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.. Iv used 20 tickets today hoping for a bit of good rng.. Nope. None. Just cancer after cancer.

Leave your Tower Of Infinity feedback here and maybe someone will listen, though i wont hold my breath.

Souba   

ToI is very broken. I play a WL, so I have an easier time than most, but it's insane how I see so many attacks getting 'block block block deflected block blocked" when the class i'm up against isn't even using a skill that blocks... every time I go up against a KFM for example, ToI KFMS are apparently able to permanently block? XD

Sin is also broken as heck in ToI, not to mention how every single class seems to have absolutely perfect stuns

Faline   

Sins are broken af in toi definitely the worst to be matched against and no player would be able to play like that or any of the other classes they are all cheating in toi it sucks

Granger   

Now that they removed the token reward, why even borther? Its always been broken as hell, nothing bout it will change.

Milennin   

It's designed to satisfy the masochists in the player-base, therefore it's working as intended.

RavTH   

they are still more manageable than FMS oh boi the freezes...

LuIius   

all classes are cancer in toi if they directly counter your class, but there's always a way for you to deal with it, it could be as simple as to learn the matchup, I'm willing to bet you're just pewpewing. assassin is a class that heavily punishes people that try to pve them, pveing a sin is like gifting him 6 seconds of stealth every 8 seconds. against destros and bds it's easy to see and it's about the first thing you learn when it comes to classes you don't play, don't hit into the damn spin!

as for sin, much like summoners and fms, you simply have to learn how the class works or you'll get shat on.

I advice you to git gud and stop crying, and I know what I'm talking about since whenever I do bg it's painfully obvious that the community loves gifting the sins free stealth it's part of the reason I can end up at class rank nr. 30 with an ascendant 4 dagger.

but I do agree that it seems almost all classes have at least one hard counter in toi, in sins case that'd be bd and fm, perhaps in your case it's sin... or you just need to git gud as stated above.

Edited by LuIius

When i posted this my blood was boiling, my apologies for all the profanity.

Anyway, im class rank 30 with this gear https://bnstree.com/character/eu/Amarthiel . The player i knocked off rank 30 had aransu 9, max soul, TT accs, whale gems and about 1320 AP. There are players with my gear that are rank 300+. So i think its fair to say that my 'git gud' days are behind me. Iv spent a lot of time in ToI, i bet more than most people. I know the classes well, even Sin. I can beat them no problem on lower floors (<80F) I know how my class works and that pressing LMB/RMB in ToI triggers alot of crap from most classes.

The point is, Sin is on a whole different level to other classes. The npc behaves very strangely and is basically superman.. But as stated above in the OP, the problem is how many times i get a Sin per match, atleast twice. Any time i am doing well, they give me a Sin, without fail. Today i had BM, BD, BM which was +10floors +9floors +10floors, then they gave me Sin and because it was 90+ it was over in seconds, gg.

I guess if nothing ever changes i will be back in a few months to cry some more, unless for some miracle reason i get some good rng /shrug.

49 minutes ago, LuIius said:

all classes are cancer in toi if they directly counter your class, but there's always a way for you to deal with it, it could be as simple as to learn the matchup, I'm willing to bet you're just pewpewing. assassin is a class that heavily punishes people that try to pve them, pveing a sin is like gifting him 6 seconds of stealth every 8 seconds. against destros and bds it's easy to see and it's about the first thing you learn when it comes to classes you don't play, don't hit into the damn spin!

I promise you im not just pewpewing Sins, im not dumb. As for BD/Destro, they are completely different in ToI.. BD's spin does not deflect FM pve rotation, you can PVE them in less than 5 secs. Destro on the other hand you cant, they will butt ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you if you try. I just air combo Destros. 

LuIius   
2 hours ago, Amarthiel said:

When i posted this my blood was boiling, my apologies for all the profanity.

Anyway, im class rank 30 with this gear https://bnstree.com/character/eu/Amarthiel . The player i knocked off rank 30 had aransu 9, max soul, TT accs, whale gems and about 1320 AP. There are players with my gear that are rank 300+. So i think its fair to say that my 'git gud' days are behind me. Iv spent a lot of time in ToI, i bet more than most people. I know the classes well, even Sin. I can beat them no problem on lower floors (<80F) I know how my class works and that pressing LMB/RMB in ToI triggers alot of crap from most classes.

The point is, Sin is on a whole different level to other classes. The npc behaves very strangely and is basically superman.. But as stated above in the OP, the problem is how many times i get a Sin per match, atleast twice. Any time i am doing well, they give me a Sin, without fail. Today i had BM, BD, BM which was +10floors +9floors +10floors, then they gave me Sin and because it was 90+ it was over in seconds, gg.

I guess if nothing ever changes i will be back in a few months to cry some more, unless for some miracle reason i get some good rng /shrug.

I promise you im not just pewpewing Sins, im not dumb. As for BD/Destro, they are completely different in ToI.. BD's spin does not deflect FM pve rotation, you can PVE them in less than 5 secs. Destro on the other hand you cant, they will butt ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you if you try. I just air combo Destros. 

all classes have inhuman bs going on, the npc blade dancers above floor 80 will do things such as cancel their spin with something like an lmb before spinning again as soon as you try to hit them with something while their spin is in the "non deflective" part. I never see sins doing anything too stupidly inhuman but I also happen to have a very easy time beating them, being a sin myself. I talked to some friends with different classes and decent skill in one on one combat and they all seem to have their own opinion on what is op and not in toi, my conclusion is that toi AI works differently depending on matchup.

as for the fact that you match against sin more often, I have not had a run without at least 2 fms/bds in the last 50 tickets easily. I suppose there may be some balancing going into that as to not let burst classes dominate the leaderboards.

and for the unfair things fms/bds do to sins as stated above bd sometimes cancels their spin just to re-spin frames later. a move that would just be foolish if attempted in a human vs human match. apart from that, they will always, without fail, ss our tab swap which is one of the two skills capable of dealing with their spin in a fairly reliable way.

as for fms they're just a terrible matchup by nature to us, doesn't help that the toi bots seem to reset their tab escapes whenever they feel like it...

my tip for you would be to fight some decent fms as sin to see what they do to counter you. the only way we can deal with your freeze is to use our shunpoo, the E ability which has a fairly high cooldown.

I'm sorry but the first thing I see when checking your profile is that you're 1300 bronze while I do understand some people dont enjoy arena I have a hard time trusting anyone at 1300 1v1 with anything, it's the first thing I check when recruiting people for vt runs etc.

Edited by LuIius

Granger   
vor 1 Stunde schrieb LuIius:

I'm sorry but the first thing I see when checking your profile is that you're 1300 bronze while I do understand some people dont enjoy arena I have a hard time trusting anyone at 1300 1v1 with anything, it's the first thing I check when recruiting people for vt runs etc.

UHHHHHH... but why? 1v1 doesnt have much relevancy for ToI (way different methods here, ToI is all about exploiting AI flaws or they'll eat your face doing things 1v1 guys never could even at some grandmaster level) and no relevancy at all for pve.

3 hours ago, LuIius said:

my tip for you would be to fight some decent fms as sin to see what they do to counter you. the only way we can deal with your freeze is to use our shunpoo, the E ability which has a fairly high cooldown.

Whenever i have a Sin frozen and im behind them they will decoy/counter most stuff and end up in stealth behind me. Can normal Sins even counter things from behind them?

3 hours ago, LuIius said:

I will admit right now that i never do pvp stuff. Only for events or if i need to farm some beans for something. And when i do im mostly ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ at it. I get some kills but i certainly dont care about being Gold or whatever. Havent done any this season. I prefer Dungeons and Raids and soloing stuff. I can see why it may be good to have some 1v1 exp for ToI but for the most part you just need to find a way to kill them in under 10 seconds. And Sins are proving the hardest to do that. Unless i have the 7 sec stun available.

SalemK   
4 hours ago, LuIius said:

it's the first thing I check when recruiting people for vt runs etc.

Well this is something new, I never knew whether or not a person pvps or their rating in pvp had anything to do with vt. Plenty good players that do well in pve but don't pvp but I guess that'll just be your lost.

What i would like to see from the devs, is the match making system looked at. And the skill resets of the npcs. Both are really broken IMO.

HateMe   

Actually Sins in TOI are not broken, the same as other classes that are not broken. What the ones complaining fail to realize is that you cant just go in and dps like a mad person. Some classes you need to bait out, you need to actually LOOK what skills they are casting, watch their movements. When TOI released it was stated in the notes that its meant to be hard, and that the higher you go the less cooldown on skills the AI's have. We even got a TOI nerf in one of the recent patches, so if you still cannot get to at least floor 70-80 with a raven 6-9 then you are the problem and not TOI.

The only problem in TOI is that certain immunity skills are being ignored if you use them, that should be fixed, the rest is all good.

Edited by HateMe

7 hours ago, HateMe said:

Actually Sins in TOI are not broken, the same as other classes that are not broken. What the ones complaining fail to realize is that you cant just go in and dps like a mad person. Some classes you need to bait out, you need to actually LOOK what skills they are casting, watch their movements. When TOI released it was stated in the notes that its meant to be hard, and that the higher you go the less cooldown on skills the AI's have. We even got a TOI nerf in one of the recent patches, so if you still cannot get to at least floor 70-80 with a raven 6-9 then you are the problem and not TOI.

The only problem in TOI is that certain immunity skills are being ignored if you use them, that should be fixed, the rest is all good.

Clearly you only read the title of this thread. But thanks for your input anyway.

As stated above, the recent nerf you speak of was a nerf to attack power. A completely useless nerf that wasnt even needed. ToI is about fast kills, not taking damage from npcs...

I havent encountered any of my immunity skills not working either, so have to disagree with you on that. The npc's on the other hand can do inhuman things, Sin being the worst of them. The amount of posts about ToI on this forum over the years proves that there is something wrong. And one or two people coming in and saying git gud isnt going to change that :wink:

Granger   

Heres whats wrong: The bots cheat. Quite blatantly so.

Of course a lot of people come onto the forum and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about how unfair ToI is, but its designed to be.

HateMe   
16 hours ago, Amarthiel said:

Clearly you only read the title of this thread. But thanks for your input anyway.

As stated above, the recent nerf you speak of was a nerf to attack power. A completely useless nerf that wasnt even needed. ToI is about fast kills, not taking damage from npcs...

I havent encountered any of my immunity skills not working either, so have to disagree with you on that. The npc's on the other hand can do inhuman things, Sin being the worst of them. The amount of posts about ToI on this forum over the years proves that there is something wrong. And one or two people coming in and saying git gud isnt going to change that :wink:

Ask warlocks what doesnt work in Toi ;)

Bluehog   
10 hours ago, HateMe said:

Ask warlocks what doesnt work in Toi ;)

^ Indeed Sanctum Move 3 and our escape skill 2 doesn't do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for Immunity for targeting towards Enemies in ToI. BM instantly atk the second i press 2 escape and connect a atk ignoring the 2 second non targeting, and Summoners cats ignore the Sanctum Move 3 non targeting.... 

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, Amarthiel said:

Try again after reading that on skill that don't work lol

Edited by Bluehog

LuIius   
On 7/10/2018 at 3:30 AM, SalemK said:

Well this is something new, I never knew whether or not a person pvps or their rating in pvp had anything to do with vt. Plenty good players that do well in pve but don't pvp but I guess that'll just be your lost.

if you actually pay attention to how people preform it is fairly clear, people who do arena and are at a decent level will generally know the in and outs of their class as well as other classes. Apart from that they will also usually have the mechanical skill which the people holding rightclick in dungeons is not as likely to have. pvp also requires working internet and pc which lowers the risk of dcs.

On 7/10/2018 at 3:27 AM, Amarthiel said:

Whenever i have a Sin frozen and im behind them they will decoy/counter most stuff and end up in stealth behind me. Can normal Sins even counter things from behind them?

yes, sin decoy is 360 degrees and on an 8 second dc, but it doesn't break freeze, if you manage to freeze them with 3 or ss and they use decoy, wait it out and then use 3/ss to apply the full 3 stacks and go back to freezing them with rmb.

On 7/10/2018 at 12:58 AM, Granger said:

UHHHHHH... but why? 1v1 doesnt have much relevancy for ToI (way different methods here, ToI is all about exploiting AI flaws or they'll eat your face doing things 1v1 guys never could even at some grandmaster level) and no relevancy at all for pve.

I'm not talking only about toi, I will admit im a bit unfair in my judgement of people in this game, but that's because I'm talking from experience. (see above)

though I do have alot of friends who only do pve and are good at it, they are faaar from average skill level in pve. 

for example I had a look around the other day among the middle class sins in bg, around 1450-1500 the ones with full msp shiled were almost always 1300 in arena, the ones with full beluga and landmine speced were 7/10 times also 1450+ in arena as well.

Edited by LuIius

Granger   

Ah i gues that makes some sense, but still, poor metric to judge someone by considering a large part of the community does not touch pvp with a 10ft pole.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb LuIius:

yes, sin decoy is 360 degrees and on an 8 second dc, but it doesn't break freeze, if you manage to freeze them with 3 or ss and they use decoy, wait it out and then use 3/ss to apply the full 3 stacks and go back to freezing them with rmb.

That actually reminds me, if you have any defense piercing non target attack, thats a good way to annoy sins a lot, since they cant counter, decoy or anything to it and you can use it to take them out of stealth. (good example being SF ripple punch move 2)

LuIius   
22 hours ago, Granger said:

Ah i gues that makes some sense, but still, poor metric to judge someone by considering a large part of the community does not touch pvp with a 10ft pole.

That actually reminds me, if you have any defense piercing non target attack, thats a good way to annoy sins a lot, since they cant counter, decoy or anything to it and you can use it to take them out of stealth. (good example being SF ripple punch move 2)

you're free to disagree of course, im gonna keep trusting the numbers which I've gathered  but who knows, perhaps it's coinsidence.

yes non target aoes are a good way to deal with sins, however they don't have to be defence piercing. sins can only use decoy which is their only blocking move while out of stealth.

Slightly off topic but can anyone tell me which of these stats work in ToI, if any?

Accuracy

Piercing

Pvp attack power

Pvp defense

Debuff damage

Debuff defense

Critical defense

I have always used extra piercing for ToI, is that right or what? Is any of the PvP gear worth using in ToI? Cheers

LuIius   
5 hours ago, Amarthiel said:

Slightly off topic but can anyone tell me which of these stats work in ToI, if any?

Accuracy

Piercing

Pvp attack power

Pvp defense

Debuff damage

Debuff defense

Critical defense

I have always used extra piercing for ToI, is that right or what? Is any of the PvP gear worth using in ToI? Cheers

aascendant weapons and up are really good in toi, but only use them if they're not too much worse compared to your pve weapon. apart from that it all depends on matchup, the idea is you stunlock and burst heavy and then wait for cooldowns and do the same again while trying not to die...

im unsure if the "pvp" stats are applied in toi but all the others are relevant. the best stat to infuse your soulshields with would be piercing as defense wont do you much good, the only real struggle you'll have in toi is the timer running low.