Moonstone, mushin 15, wake up

ombremq

About moonstone Crystal its really sad to see that after 3 years the only viale way to collect those thing is by farming a boring Mushin 15th, a 2years old contents (wich has been nerfed since you cant get 100ms bundle) but now we need way more moonstone than before.

Your devs have to understand that forcing people to farm this old 2k16 Mushin 15th floor isnt fun at all its clearly a game Breaking feature, of course there still try hard people that still farming it till they burn out or the smart one watching Netflix on their 2nd screen to not feel the pain but other players got better games to play/better thing to do than spaming an old content.

Fix is simple, add those moonstone Crystal at least in raids, so old players that no longer do BT and soon no longer will do VT got a Reason to do those raids again, people will have more Reason to do those old but fun raids , you put 5-10moonstones Crystal (or even more) in each of those weekly raid (BT,VT,TT), bid or dynamic chest….

In that case instead of wasting 1h of their life in that boring  Mushin 15th they'll spend it in a raid, in a group, less pain & more fun in my opinion and its a good way to help newcomers to gear up, have a decent goldshare.
Of course i am not asking to put a tons of moonstone Crystal but as devs and to preserve your playerbase, you have to encourage players to play the "fun & last" content and create/renew a system that make your game not look like a abandoned deadgame that will make every new player instant delete it. 15 moonstones in a 1h raid playing with people cause "MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER online" is far more entertaining than 30moonstones farming 1h alone in a depressing outdated Mushin 15th.

shhh dont mention that you can farm mushins f15 still, they'll hear you and remove it entirely, having you instead gain your moonstone crystals from dungeons, but without actually increasing those chests.

I agree with you, Farming Moonstones either raw or crystal is a pain... Raw moonstones in PvP blocks new players from craft materials they need to advancing... They also get screwd in F8 as well since their AP isn't high enough. I feel bad for all new players.

You get moonstone crystals from:

Celestial Basin

Mushin Floor 15

Dungeon runs

Daily / Weekly challenges...and other

there is a lot ways to get them, just because you choose to only focus on mushin 15, is not a game problem, its your narrow field of view.

Well, yeah but celestial basin has a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ poor effort to moonstone ratio, dungeon runs not much better... daily challenge is 5 moonstone crystals each which is... i guess a small bonus... weekly i belive gives 10 crystals?

But meanwhile you need hundreds of them... mushins f15 got by far the best effort to moonstone ratio, unless you wanna swipe xddddd 

il y a une heure, HateMe a dit :

Celestial Basin

Mushin Floor 15

Dungeon runs

there is a lot ways to get them, just because you choose to only focus on mushin 15, is not a game problem, its your narrow field of view.

Celestial basin? that sound like a dev who didnt play the game since release…. stop that 2years old copy/paste informations, celestial basin is dead and boring, Mushin 15th a boring outdated  content, dungeons runs/daily? stop trolling, everyplayers decent at math know that the only efficient way to farm moonstones is Mushin 15th….we now spend our time farming, if your pveing there no time to have fun, every mins/sec you spend on this game are for farming, do your dailies/farm your mats, repeat it whole year Everyday….i know you'll come with "that the goal of a mmorpg" but it's not, i never played an endless farm game like this.
And because im not selfish i put feedback here and avoid the "meme" reply, so devs can improve the game, and what im saying is to add some moonstone in raid, they choosed to make the grindiest game ever made but it doesnt have to be boring , raid are still entertaining for everyone so add those mats there.
It's summer and when i see the state of this game = new content /gear , hundreds of moonstones needed for one single stage that take you months to upgrade (if your a normal person)...it comon sense for a new player or even an old one slowly waking up from this nightmare to find a better way to spend their holidays/rest of year. 

1 minute ago, ombremq said:

Celestial basin? that sound like a dev who didnt play the game since release…. stop that 2years old copy/paste informations, celestial basin is dead and boring, Mushin 15th a boring outdated  content, dungeons runs/daily? stop trolling, everyplayers decent at math know that the only efficient way to farm moonstones is Mushin 15th….we now spend our time farming, if your pveing there no time to have fun, every mins/sec you spend on this game are for farming, do your dailies/farm your mats, repeat it whole year Everyday….i know you'll come with "that the goal of a mmorpg" but it's not, i never played an endless farm game like this.
And because im not selfish i put feedback here and avoid the "meme" reply, so devs can improve the game, and what im saying is to add some moonstone in raid, they choosed to make the grindiest game ever made but it doesnt have to be boring , raid are still entertaining for everyone so add those mats there.
It's summer and when i see the state of this game = new content /gear , hundreds of moonstones needed for one single stage that take you months to upgrade (if your a normal person)...it comon sense for a new player or even an old one slowly waking up from this nightmare to find a better way to spend their holidays/rest of year. 

Well i think someone needs to break this down to you,,,so:

Koren MMO's like this are farming games, thats the entire idea of it and of a MMO. The grind. If that is something you cannot handle then this might not be the game for you.

Just because one way of obtaining something is a bit mroe efficient doesnt meat you have to dedicate yourself to that only, you do it because you choose to not because you have to. would you rather they remove moonstone crystals from Mushin Floor 15 and add them to yousang instead? or how about circle of sundering? cause that is new content and adding them there would make much more sense. but wait oh right new players where are they gonna get them since they cant do circle of sundering or Yousang yet....

If you ask them to improve something they will simply remove it from floor 15 and add it to newer, harder content. Fact is basin is actually one of the best places to farm a lot of upgrade materials fast. Especially since crafting was changed and most items require crystals now. So by doing basin you are actually better off. musinh 15 is good if you solely need moonstone crystals. I do not farm mushin 15, i do basin and dailies and am sitting at 748 moonstone crystals, with upgraded weapon and other things. Just because you choose not to do something different doesnt mean others are not allowed to. I rahther run dungeons which actually is fun to do and get materials by doing it than mindlessly spam one place over and over by choice.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, Granger said:

shhh dont mention that you can farm mushins f15 still, they'll hear you and remove it entirely, having you instead gain your moonstone crystals from dungeons, but without actually increasing those chests.

Ahaha this is exactly what I thought. I won't even be surprised if they replace the moonstone cristal with Lunar Flowers. 

Il y a 1 heure, HateMe a dit :

Well i think someone needs to break this down to you,,,so:

Koren MMO's like this are farming games, thats the entire idea of it and of a MMO. The grind. If that is something you cannot handle then this might not be the game for you.

Just because one way of obtaining something is a bit mroe efficient doesnt meat you have to dedicate yourself to that only, you do it because you choose to not because you have to. would you rather they remove moonstone crystals from Mushin Floor 15 and add them to yousang instead? or how about circle of sundering? cause that is new content and adding them there would make much more sense. but wait oh right new players where are they gonna get them since they cant do circle of sundering or Yousang yet....

If you ask them to improve something they will simply remove it from floor 15 and add it to newer, harder content. Fact is basin is actually one of the best places to farm a lot of upgrade materials fast. Especially since crafting was changed and most items require crystals now. So by doing basin you are actually better off. musinh 15 is good if you solely need moonstone crystals. I do not farm mushin 15, i do basin and dailies and am sitting at 748 moonstone crystals, with upgraded weapon and other things. Just because you choose not to do something different doesnt mean others are not allowed to. I rahther run dungeons which actually is fun to do and get materials by doing it than mindlessly spam one place over and over by choice.

Listen we dont need a second year university level to understand that when we export a game we have to adapt it to the playerbase, a grindy korean game won't work in NA/EU because we arent korean, same for everything you want to export, so the argument you "Don't like korean grindy game then this game not for you" sound like a 10year old kid who have no clue how world work...the actual way of getting moonstone are boring and few players may enjoy "solo farm depressing bassin" or "depressing Mushin 15th" or "robotics dailies" but other people Don't and when i say other people im talking about the thousands that quited already, because yes people are leaving and most of them cause too grindy but well maybe you stuck in 2016 and still Believe that there 2milions active players….so what i propose is to add decent and fun way to earn those moonstones cause this should be the first goal of a game, to be "entertaining"….so people that enjoy farming old content and came to the conclusion that doing ( actually spaming) dungeons Everyday isnt the same thing as mindlessly spam one place over and over, go for it, im not here to touch your "fun"… but people that want to login and play last content and have fun such as raid...i just want devs to add some moonstones in it...i never said to remove it from F15 and even if it removed new players gonna be affected? stop trolling they dont need 1k+ ms to upgrade their stuff if they come to that point then they probably ready for last content

51 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Listen we dont need a second year university level to understand that when we export a game we have to adapt it to the playerbase, a grindy korean game won't work in NA/EU because we arent korean, same for everything you want to export, so the argument you "Don't like korean grindy game then this game not for you" sound like a 10year old kid who have no clue how world work...the actual way of getting moonstone are boring and few players may enjoy "solo farm depressing bassin" or "depressing Mushin 15th" or "robotics dailies" but other people Don't and when i say other people im talking about the thousands that quited already, because yes people are leaving and most of them cause too grindy but well maybe you stuck in 2016 and still Believe that there 2milions active players….so what i propose is to add decent and fun way to earn those moonstones cause this should be the first goal of a game, to be "entertaining"….so people that enjoy farming old content and came to the conclusion that doing ( actually spaming) dungeons Everyday isnt the same thing as mindlessly spam one place over and over, go for it, im not here to touch your "fun"… but people that want to login and play last content and have fun such as raid...i just want devs to add some moonstones in it...i never said to remove it from F15 and even if it removed new players gonna be affected? stop trolling they dont need 1k+ ms to upgrade their stuff if they come to that point then they probably ready for last content

Actually no, they do not need to adapt the game to the player base. Its the other way around, the game is as it is and you need to accept it if you want to play it as that is how the game is designed and made.No company will overhaul a game concept because of a player base. They announce what a game is, how its played, and YOU need to decide if you accept this playstyle or not. Since you are here, you accepted it .People arent leaving because game is to grindy, its the opposite people have no issues with the grind as long as its actually rewarding. There are multiple actual reasons why the player base decreased and people left, it doesnt even take rocket science to see it you can read the forums a bit and you will have an idea why people left, and believe me grind is not one of them.

You ask for a decent and fun way to add them...well....lets see, you get them from dungeons, you get them from solo content....you even get them from PVP, so...what other "fun" way do you want? cause that is literally all there is in the game. Raids are meant for other things not for basic material farming. Every place in the game provides you a specific material type. Raid provide you raid items, you get the basic materials from other places. This game is not like WoW where there is a completely different definition of Raids. This game is not like that and never will be. You are the one being very very narrow minded here and you only look subjectively at this. You should look at the big picture and actually provide arguments.  You have a completely different idea and concept of what this game is compared to the reality.

il y a 52 minutes, HateMe a dit :

Actually no, they do not need to adapt the game to the player base. Its the other way around, the game is as it is and you need to accept it if you want to play it as that is how the game is designed and made.No company will overhaul a game concept because of a player base. They announce what a game is, how its played, and YOU need to decide if you accept this playstyle or not. Since you are here, you accepted it .People arent leaving because game is to grindy, its the opposite people have no issues with the grind as long as its actually rewarding. There are multiple actual reasons why the player base decreased and people left, it doesnt even take rocket science to see it you can read the forums a bit and you will have an idea why people left, and believe me grind is not one of them.

You ask for a decent and fun way to add them...well....lets see, you get them from dungeons, you get them from solo content....you even get them from PVP, so...what other "fun" way do you want? cause that is literally all there is in the game. Raids are meant for other things not for basic material farming. Every place in the game provides you a specific material type. Raid provide you raid items, you get the basic materials from other places. This game is not like WoW where there is a completely different definition of Raids. This game is not like that and never will be. You are the one being very very narrow minded here and you only look subjectively at this. You should look at the big picture and actually provide arguments.  You have a completely different idea and concept of what this game is compared to the reality.

Problem is what your talking/arguing literaly make no sense sry to tell you that but game already been adapted you probably new to this but kr/ch/na/eu got different version cause they "adapted" the game...wake up lol. what im talking about is to basically Rework a bit mats distribution who also has been "already adapted" but not enough in my opinion , im not the first one to open a thread like that and wont be the last, so in sum up i want them to add one more way to earn moonstone just to provide more option depending of people gamestyle...and your the one "who think being objectif coming with your selfish argument, game is fine for me there plenty of way to get moonstone , noone leaving cause game too grindy blablabla… you even mentioned "pvp" as if battleground was ok, comon stop embarassing yourself…. 

ps: Raid provide you raid items….This Game is not like Wow with a completely different definition of raids….never will be...blablabla
That sentence lol. so you compare the best mmo with a dying game ? and still arguing like if the system to follow should be the one used on the dying game? lol?

36 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Problem is what your talking/arguing literaly make no sense sry to tell you that but game already been adapted you probably new to this but kr/ch/na/eu got different version cause they "adapted" the game...wake up lol. what im talking about is to basically Rework a bit mats distribution who also has been "already adapted" but not enough in my opinion , im not the first one to open a thread like that and wont be the last, so in sum up i want them to add one more way to earn moonstone just to provide more option depending of people gamestyle...and your the one "who think being objectif coming with your selfish argument, game is fine for me there plenty of way to get moonstone , noone leaving cause game too grindy blablabla… you even mentioned "pvp" as if battleground was ok, comon stop embarassing yourself…. 

ps: Raid provide you raid items….This Game is not like Wow with a completely different definition of raids….never will be...blablabla
That sentence lol. so you compare the best mmo with a dying game ? and still arguing like if the system to follow should be the one used on the dying game? lol?

If its a "dying game" why do you care then? Fact is, this game is far from dying and you literally get moonstones from everything else. If you choose not to do said content because it is "boring" for you then dont, in the end you are the one reducing your farming places not the rest of the players.  Battleground is ok, its just gear dependant thats all.  Depending on peoples playstyle...you literally get the material from verything you do in the game except raids which have raid item / raid specific materials.....

On 7/8/2018 at 12:21 PM, Granger said:

I thought they already changed the moonstone to a moonstone crystal?

22 hours ago, HateMe said:

Celestial Basin

Mushin Floor 15

Dungeon runs

They still refuse to release Hell Island/Ethereal Battleground, which are supposed to somewhat add some more supplies of moonstones.

Instead, they goad every possible moonstone sources to 6v6 now. Moon crystal farming from F15 or opening Treasure Chests are just mostly there for non-pvp/non-paying players like throwing a half-eaten piece of bread to a bunch of beggars.

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

would be awesome.

No it wouldnt, because no one would do that content in their right minds, even new players now dont do that content, because you can do Floor 15 in 1-3 minutes or farm those lvl 45 dungeons for 10-15 min each and end up with the same or less result.

4 minutes ago, HateMe said:

No it wouldnt, because no one would do that content in their right minds, even new players now dont do that content, because you can do Floor 15 in 1-3 minutes or farm those lvl 45 dungeons for 10-15 min each and end up with the same or less result.

Well i will, might as well sight-seeing too.  the BNS offers more than just "time-efficient" grind.  It has wonderful environmental design, and there is nothing wrong in putting 1-2 items for extra incentive visiting them.

Do you have any problem with that ?

1 minute ago, JoannaRamira said:

Well i will, might as well sight-seeing too.  the BNS offers more than just "time-efficient" grind.  It has wonderful environmental design, and there is nothing wrong in putting 1-2 items for extra incentive visiting them.

Do you have any problem with that ?

Its not that i have a problem, and its noble of you that YOU yourself will visit those places. But reality is different, people wont bother with something that they can easily get elsewhere and faster especially since 90% of the forum is complaints that things take too long for them and they have lives and jobs and families etc.... so....yeah why would they add something to a place which majority of the playerbase ignores? That is the whole point of them slowly phasing out content and nerfing rewards so people progress ahead and not back.

Just now, HateMe said:

Its not that i have a problem, and its noble of you that YOU yourself will visit those places. But reality is different, people wont bother with something that they can easily get elsewhere and faster especially since 90% of the forum is complaints that things take too long for them and they have lives and jobs and families etc.... so....yeah why would they add something to a place which majority of the playerbase ignores? That is the whole point of them slowly phasing out content and nerfing rewards so people progress ahead and not back.

The reality is.  Not everyone playing for whatever view you have. and if they want to proceed forward  so be it, i would expect players who wants challenge to do new dungeons and newer content and by themselves ignore the older content regardless whether it has moonstones or not.   Remember that NO one forcing you nor any refurbishment of older content forcing older players or newer one to visit or doing it.   Newer player might do the content for merchandize and probably came up with their own farming routes and pattern, less stress more freedoms.

In short. NO one forcing you to do NSH or older contents be it has moonstones or not.  You have freedom, and if you fear people will runaway from newer content just because older one got a refurbish then, i wonder what caused such wounds.

Now let me ask you again , do you have any problem with having moonstones in older dungeon ?  Or maybe return of 100 moonstone bundle in Naksun. 

I understand your progressive view, but ill be honest you sound paranoid to those who wish to do old content and maybe have 1-2 merchandise from it.  Maybe opening up will help clearing your condition.

35 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

The reality is.  Not everyone playing for whatever view you have. and if they want to proceed forward  so be it, i would expect players who wants challenge to do new dungeons and newer content and by themselves ignore the older content regardless whether it has moonstones or not.   Remember that NO one forcing you nor any refurbishment of older content forcing older players or newer one to visit or doing it.   Newer player might do the content for merchandize and probably came up with their own farming routes and pattern, less stress more freedoms.

In short. NO one forcing you to do NSH or older contents be it has moonstones or not.  You have freedom, and if you fear people will runaway from newer content just because older one got a refurbish then, i wonder what caused such wounds.

Now let me ask you again , do you have any problem with having moonstones in older dungeon ?  Or maybe return of 100 moonstone bundle in Naksun. 

I understand your progressive view, but ill be honest you sound paranoid to those who wish to do old content and maybe have 1-2 merchandise from it.  Maybe opening up will help clearing your condition.

I am simply being realistic. And i do not really care if someone likes running old content or not, i am talking about the usefulness of the solution and its effectiveness. Even now you have older dungeons that award actually a few of the needed materials and barely anyone runs them because they can get those mats easier and faster with other content. This is a fact.

If you want those specific dungeons like BSH, NSH, POH etc give these rewards, sure but then they should rework those dungeons and scale them with the current gear and not use the old lvl 45 balancing. Those dungeons were fun to do because of how they were, they are not fun if you just walk in, one shot everything and finish, thats not the intention of a dungeon.

For the specific moonstone question: i have nothing against returning moonstones (not crystals) into Naksuns Loot table. That would be an extra place to get them which many new players currently struggle with.

And it may sound paranoid to you but i look at the overall picture and not at the  "oh I personally am doing this old content and i want to get something more out of it" point of view.

20 minutes ago, HateMe said:

I am simply being realistic. And i do not really care if someone likes running old content or not, i am talking about the usefulness of the solution and its effectiveness. Even now you have older dungeons that award actually a few of the needed materials and barely anyone runs them because they can get those mats easier and faster with other content. This is a fact.

If you want those specific dungeons like BSH, NSH, POH etc give these rewards, sure but then they should rework those dungeons and scale them with the current gear and not use the old lvl 45 balancing. Those dungeons were fun to do because of how they were, they are not fun if you just walk in, one shot everything and finish, thats not the intention of a dungeon.

For the specific moonstone question: i have nothing against returning moonstones (not crystals) into Naksuns Loot table. That would be an extra place to get them which many new players currently struggle with.

And it may sound paranoid to you but i look at the overall picture and not at the  "oh I personally am doing this old content and i want to get something more out of it" point of view.

You are not realistic.  Had you been realistic your wont even address me.  but you address.  The problem with your arguments is who define Usefulness and effectiveness in the first place ?.  As for me I always take playstyle into consideration before making any recommendation and i take overall game it's environments, everything i see and experienced. Not just a narrow set of merit which doesn't even have any real meaning nor formal definitions . I have seen people wants their own style.. i shape my recommendation based on it.  Not what you are presenting now.  and who define fun ?

If faster is your merit, then wouldn't it be more efficient and faster if those content give moonstone without mob adjustments whatsoever, so you can 1 shot and get it done the fastest possible ?  Why bother scaling the content if what wanted is "faster".

you agree moonstone to go back to Naksun then we are in agreement.  Putting it in any other places wouldn't be hurt too, so everyone can farm wherever they want. Freedom is the keyword.

il y a 40 minutes, JoannaRamira a dit :

Putting it in any other places wouldn't be hurt too, so everyone can farm wherever they want. Freedom is the keyword.

Totally agree with this, this is what i try to explain here  before there were plenty of way to organize our day in B&S now we do dailies/farm dungeons, every other way are boring/broken/useless, and how can we allow ourselves to chill & have fun in this game when we got so many mats to farm…. agressive patch Schedule didnt help at all to appreciate the game, so Rework poh/bns can be an option aswell, farming doesnt have to be painfull, giving people more option to have fun & farm in same time is Always better than forcing them to repeat Everyday the same dungeons endlesssly like blind sheeps. Because the Lucky sheeps that woke up just quit and never come back.

Archived