2018 world championship qualification prize drops dramactically

SJ

This year, prize has dropped dramatically, 4 times less compared to last year.

As PVEer, I would like to support the players and please set another donation-like event like last year to increase the prize pool!!!

Many reasons for the drop.

The majority of people have quit and moved on to better games that don't treat their player base like trash.

They should be using That money to improve the game.

The devs have absolutely no idea what is going on in their game. And doing ninja nerfs to our gold income

My daily gold income has been reduced from 20g to 80 silver.

no the reasons for that , 1v1 is very  unbalanced 

first  wl/bd  are broken and should be looked @ but ncsoft knows ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about balance all they care about is their noob 6v6  whales battleground , i think they should just end the 1v1 tournament if they ain't going to balance classes 

PVP is dead. Its already 3 weeks since season reset and when i look at spectate matchs i only see a couple of bronze and silver matchs, 0 gold match most of the times. Thats what happens when u make PVE waaaaaaay more rewarding than PVP. PvP is only rewarding for top players with a lot of smurfs to abuse season rewards.

On 09.07.2018 at 5:41 AM, Yaory said:

Thats what happens when u make PVE waaaaaaay more rewarding than PVP. PvP is only rewarding for top players with a lot of smurfs to abuse season rewards.

Yep. And now, when they started to cut down on HM tokens from toi and solo dungeon - i don't even belive that there is any chance that they would make any positive changes for arena rewards. NC west become too much greedy to do anything good for the game...

On 09.07.2018 at 12:24 AM, Oupy said:

first  wl/bd  are broken

I don't want to start that whole debate again, but BD is very far from being broken. Especially after the nerfs, it became below average. 

As to why PvP is dead, it's because the developers didn't care about arena balance for a very long time and because the rewards from arena aren't of much use in PvE. This drove away people who wanted to do arena just for the PvP aspect (bad balance) and it also drove away the people who wanted to do it to get some PvE rewards. Then who's left to play?

Don't get me wrong, the combat in this game is still one of the best, but a really good combat system with really bad balance is still a bad game mode.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is anyone actualy suprised ?

the game turned into a Whale fest...

we are at a point the anyone that is not an mega whale can only progress in game when there is an event...
even whales at higer gear levels need some P2W events to be able to progress...

Everyone is going back to GW2 Eso or other more asian themed mmos with waaaay better progression system and pay model where Playing the actual game actually rewards you enough to progress...

Archived