Trove

Ciema

is this trove legal? many ppl pay alot of money and got nothing... and some ppl pay nothing and get gems its not fair. this need to ów delete from game like rng boxes in some countries.

Devout prayer to RNGesus will sway the odds in your favor.

Or don't gamble without knowing the probability of winning. Which basically means don't spend any money on the trove unless you like being a sucker.

I think there is a reason why you have to click "agree" on the EULA every time you log into the game.

Rule of thumb: if you've decided to spend money then spend it on something you know value of. Never blindly spend it "hoping" it will pay off.

trove is hit and miss for everyone no matter the amount of money you put into it. I have done every trove since BnS came out NA over two years ago. Its not a whole lot since im on disability and limited financially. Usually i open all the expansion on my main and then buy 100 keys with ncoin. If i get any more keys its with hm coin that i had saved up. Sometimes i get lucky with trove while other times i have gotten nothing. This current trove i had some money to spare and was able to get 200 with ncoin and probably another 300 with hm coin alone. Plus i was prepared for it having saved a ton of gold before hand. I made out good this time for my main so much that i am considering the next trove I will open the expansions on my secondary main that i play just as much as my main so she has the same opportunity my main got from this trove. However i know that its a risk and i can do the same exact thing for her next trove and get nothing out of it. It is what it is but once you buy those keys and come a way empty handed you cannot complain about it. It was a risk you chose to take.

tera had their events spot on. you never bought keys everything was earned in game, i know bns does these types of events too but really trove is the big event and you are limited to 20 keys a day in the hmcoin store - its all baiting people to buy with real money and the rng is terrible, should be more crits tbh...when you see people paying for 500+ keys and they dont see all the items something is wrong...very wrong.

16 hours ago, Faline said:

tera had their events spot on. you never bought keys everything was earned in game, i know bns does these types of events too but really trove is the big event and you are limited to 20 keys a day in the hmcoin store - its all baiting people to buy with real money and the rng is terrible, should be more crits tbh...when you see people paying for 500+ keys and they dont see all the items something is wrong...very wrong.

Its not wrong, the issue is people have different expectation on what they want from trove., its also clearly stated its a rng event and you may not get what you want. In the end its you who decides to play the rng and by doing that you accept you may not get anything.

On 7/7/2018 at 2:33 PM, Ciema said:

is this trove legal? many ppl pay alot of money and got nothing... and some ppl pay nothing and get gems its not fair. this need to ów delete from game like rng boxes in some countries.

"some countries" and there are also countries that say rng boxes are not gambling or against the law. Other say its only gambling / against the law if the items you get are sellable and provide you a huge advantage in the game and are not obtainable by any other means. So by that definition alone trove is not against the gambling rules.

Archived