Unable to progress main quest

Dellecross

So there is a cave where I need to rotate some training dummy and "open a secret passage". Doing so removes the waterfall from the wall in the end of the cave. And then there's a passage above that wall. The wall is too high to windwalk onto it and there are no landscape highgrounds which could be used to do so. Practically, I tried to do everything and still can't climb it. The lightened "trails" hint that I must climb it. 

It's Act 8, chapter 16 "Broken Vow". The quest marker also indicates I need to overcome that wall end proceed deeper into the cave. I have no idea what to do now. Is it known? Any solutions?

Usually if you have no wall walk skill learned, you can sometimes use green jump portal near. I see it at some places.

Did you learned wall walk skill? It's dash to the wall and keep running along the wall up.

Check your Quest Journal -> Quest Letters Tab, there should be a purple quest. Click on the letter and get the quest, should be for Old Man CHo again.  You'll need Purification Jar ( I think ).  You can either buy off of marketplace or craft on your own from Soul Wardens if high enough ( about 3gold in mat? ).  Your quest track marker won't give you Old man cho until you have the item in your inventory.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

You can beat the story without wall running and 12k stamina. I did it with gunner cause I rushed it.

I guess you can on a gunner using skyhook (or whatever it's called). I rushed it on an FM and got to this spot, then had to backtrack to get the wall dash quest.

Did the quest for wall-running, no problems, thanks for pointing it out.

Now though I have hit another problem when I can't progress the main quest: there is a quest active, but it points to nowhere. Happened after I rescued Jinsoyun and now the apprentices are just standing in the room and say nothing. Its Act 9, chapter 1 quest stage. Known?

47 minutes ago, Dellecross said:

Oh... how unexpected. Well it was fun while it lasted. Will try to figure out what to do now.

Now you grind like crazy to upgrade your equipment.  There are several threads around that describe what to do after hitting lvl55.  

Yeah, grind celestial basin until you get sick of seeing peaches til you max out your Seraph/Bel weapon unless you get lucky on daily dungeon and required wep drops in dungeon.  ANd grind some more to get next SS upgrade until you finally get HM far enough to join basic raids with shouts for 1.1k min attack power!  I'm pretty much right there now since I've restarted after over a year off.

Actually I don't think Celestial Basin is a bad place to raise some goods. I see quests for 200..400 points regularly and those for 400 points send me to mini-dungeons which are quite challenging but still doable solo. So I was able to raise more than 4k points in 1hour-something of lazy questing there. So even things for 12k aren't "inaccessible" there. Also getting the chests with some orbs and crystals to add that to the weapon evolving. I think I will stick to it for 2-3 weeks and will be able to progress my weapon and get some legendary jewelry too. Not too shabby.

Archived