Not Enough CPeaches, failed to evolve weapon !SOLVED!

I'm a WL lvl 55 hm 8 and I've been trying to evolve my seraph stage 1 to stage 2 with void fragments. Every time I do that, it fails. I have all needed mats, but everytime it fails. It doesn't even consume materials, it just fails and nothing happens. And second problem I have...Let's say I have about 1400 Celestial Peaches and I'll try purchasing something for 500CP, it says I don't have enough money. Is it problem in-game or is it me?

Hello. I believe the issue with the Seraph upgrade is because you have you weapon equipped while you're trying to evolve it remove it and try again. The peaches on the other hand will depend on what item you're buying I'm assuming because of the price you mentioned you're trying to buy treasure pouch or any of the hongmoon skill items which should only require the 500 peaches, did you have enough inventory space when you tried to make this purchase? Did you also complete the Celestial Basin quest? (I don't recall the name nor do I know if the initial quest is required to be granted the ability to purchase from the shop but wouldn't hurt to check and you also gain 1,000 peaches so it's not a bad start.)

On 7/6/2018 at 1:19 PM, IAmWho said:

I was wondering, how did you guys know that he was on third party? :tmi:

3rd party launchers let you enter the game without updates and normally causes issues in the game. You have to use the BNS launcher to update the game.

On 7/9/2018 at 11:00 PM, Rui Rui said:

3rd party launchers let you enter the game without updates and normally causes issues in the game. You have to use the BNS launcher to update the game.

Why would You skip updates......

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 12:20 PM, IAmWho said:

Why would You skip updates......

Most of the time its is unintentional. The 3rd party launcher will not update the game only the official launcher will. I'm not sure with other 3rd party launchers but, BNS buddy will not allow you to enter the game after you attempt to launch after a major update. At least for me it will not.

Archived