Forums

DC dead during battlegrounds cant re enter

sojaa

You cant accept room re entry because your dead on the damn floor when you log back in after you drop due to them not being able to stop crashes ( mid fight dc you will die in battleground). You wanna fix this now. Start typing since support says put this kinda stuff in forum. All battleground participants will understand this. Its so dumb because your winning the battle and boom dc drop and then relog to get back in oh wait would you like to rejoin room oh no you cant because its grayed out so you have to re spawn now room is no longer available. This messes with battlegrounds so badly its not funny. It causes teams to lose that were once winning not due to the player but due to the games bullshit reaction to battlegrounds crashes that cause deaths. FIX THIS ALREADY or fix your crashing but that doubtful. So fix the spawn in dead and grayed out bullshit. 

• 1 month later...

This really needs a fix.  I wonder why they have restricted server changes during death state, or is it the group joining? (?_?)

Anyway, my personal temporary solution is that I enter BG from a highly populated place. If I DC during death, I usually have a high chance some kind person will resurrect me before the timer for re-joining elapses. ^_^

I don't know how they haven't fixed the crashing in 6s yet and why on earth they still haven't made it so that at least if you dc dead, you can still rejoin.   And, now, not only can't you rejoin if you dc dead, but you get punished for it too!   As if trying to win in 6s isn't tilting enough sometimes with teams being really unbalanced, combined with random dcing (which, at least 90% of the time, for me, I dc trying to res, and I'm not potato either), now we get penalized for crashing.    I've submitted lots of tickets over this, hopefully, to keep bringing attention to the issue.    It's been going on for a looooong time now, and it just plain needs fixed.   

How can this still be a thing???

Is there even atleast one person doing bugfixing at ncsoft? Way over a month and no reaction at all...

That kind of behaviour is the reason why ncsoft has such a bad reputation. Great games but one of the worst customer service.

Let's see what the support says because it seems like nobody is reading this forum.

Archived