Can Garnet give AP instead of Boss AP?

Kozuki

You are stating your own "facts" without evidence. I have a parse to prove my point. That is not a fact on your side only words. 

What..? Really? You are just trolling aren't you? Why the heck do i need to provide evidence for something that everyone can easily check themselves ingame? Also you didn't provide that parse so you have nothing to prove and even if it's done properly there will still be some fluctuations as someone else already pointed out to you.

Ok so for the not so smart apples on the tree that still don't get it:

1. unsocket normal gem

2. socket garnet with same ap value

3. see that boss ap is the same with both gems (which is friggn obvious because normal gem gives ap to everything while garnet gives it only to boss ap as i already pointed out)

4. profit

Now if you still reply with some nonsense you are a confirmed troll.

8 minutes ago, Cor said:

What..? Really? You are just trolling aren't you? Why the heck do i need to provide evidence for something that everyone can easily check themselves ingame? Also you didn't provide that parse so you have nothing to prove.

Ok so for the not so smart apples on the tree that still don't get it:

1. unsocket normal gem

2. socket garnet with same ap value

3. see that boss ap is the same with both gems (which is friggn obvious because normal gem gives ap to everything while garnet gives it only to boss ap as i already pointed out)

4. profit

Now if you still reply with some nonsense you are a confirmed troll.

You are completely ignoring the fact that boss AP has a different effect than normal AP. Slotting and looking at numbers is irrelevant only a parse can show you the true difference. Personally if you want to continue believing otherwise be my guest I really don't care. Im just here giving the OP my experience from boss AP. This is just silly to respond to at this point, im done

2 minutes ago, Crickateer said:

You are completely ignoring the fact that boss AP has a different effect than normal AP. Slotting and looking at numbers is irrelevant only a parse can show you the true difference. 

/facepalm

Dude... even if boss ap had a different effect which is just a nonsense claim from you it wouldn't make a difference since the boss ap value is still the same with either gem.

Still no parse provided and more unlogic claims, troll confirmed i think.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb SkyStorm:

I know that fluctuations occur, but lengthening the time span for aberrations in ping, server response time, etc., does not produce results that are more reliable. It just allows for more unknowns to creep in.

Man thats literally not how averanging things works. The more you do something, the less those flucations affect the result. Thats why you do full parses and when comparing gear, multiple of them. The more you do the more stable the averange we want to find...

And something for other people:

Claiming boss AP has a different effect than equivalent ap on the final ap (which is boss ap!) in parses is just stupid. 

Second, Emeralds, Citrines and other such trash tier gems provide no effect on dps, they dont provide any damage stats, just defense (Emeralds) and conditional life leech (Citrines). Naturally this means Garnets, which DO provide a useful effect (if dimishing on better and better gear) result in better dps than those other gems. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ quit bickering about it.

300 extra crit increase your crit rate by a whole 1% at BT gear, more on worse gear... which DOES have a small but noticeable effect on dps. Life leech doesnt. 

3 hours ago, Granger said:

And something for other people:

Claiming boss AP has a different effect than equivalent ap on the final ap (which is boss ap!) in parses is just stupid. 

Second, Emeralds, Citrines and other such trash tier gems provide no effect on dps, they dont provide any damage stats, just defense (Emeralds) and conditional life leech (Citrines). Naturally this means Garnets, which DO provide a useful effect (if dimishing on better and better gear) result in better dps than those other gems. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ quit bickering about it.

300 extra crit increase your crit rate by a whole 1% at BT gear, more on worse gear... which DOES have a small but noticeable effect on dps. Life leech doesnt. 

Technically.....the term is "life Drain" and if your say amethyst has 300 Life drain that means its like 300 extra damage. Life leech and life drain are 2 different things.

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

Thanks for turning this thread into a more civil and constructive direction again, and let's keep it that way!

Even a passionate discussion has no room for getting personal. Please stay on topic and discuss the matter at hand, not each other.

Archived