Leveling after act 9

Griveous

Hey, guys. I've been away for a while and I need couple of tips on how to level up further or any other kind of activities which could keep me in-game :D

Would appreciate any suggestions!

Best Regards,

Griveous

Once you've completed the Storyline, the only ways to level up are via side-quests, dailies and weekly (dungeon) quests, killing monsters and EXP charms.

Sadly, everything except EXP charms reward very minimum amount - to the point where players can and have confidently said that the only way to level up after Level 55 HM 8 is via EXP charms.

Best advice I can give if you want to level fast for cheap. Grind Celestial Basin for peaches. Make sure to go to each of the zone boss mini events for a chance at 100k exp. charm. Also, you can create Dragon Soup with the craft which will help slightly on the exp. gained via combat in Basin. Just keep in mind mostly talking about like 1,000 experience in most cases a kill. Also, make sure to do your daily dungeons for that extra exp.

If you wanna do it quick then make some 5m exp charms. Now you can only use 1 per day tho.

If not, do not worry about leveling, you can reach a decent level (H.M. 14ish, for PvE obviously) without making any 5m exp or specifically working for leveling. Just do dailies and weeklies and you will be fine.

6 hours ago, Griveous said:

I see, so any social entertainment then ? Guild missions ? Gathering and etc ? :D

There is no such things in this game. Only pure grind. But they are thinking about it when we get new game engine. For expample they mentionted that they might impliment fishing in future. But at this moment there is none of that.

Archived