Nightfall Sanctuary: The Shield Bearer Compensation

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

With the release of Celestial Dawn on June 20, we unfortunately discovered an issue that lead to the second boss in Nightfall Sanctuary, The Shield Bearer, becoming impossible to defeat. We understand the frustration the issue has caused, and the Blade & Soul team would like to thank everyone for their continued patience by providing those who’ve defeated The Peacekeeper in Nightfall Sanctuary this week (from the weekly reset on June 20 at 4:00am PDT / 1:00pm CEST to June 27 at 4:00am PDT / 1:00pm CEST) with 5x Grand Celestial Wings, 5x Blood Pearls and 50 Gold on June 27.

The current status regarding the issue is that the development team continues to work diligently to find a fix, and we’ll be sure to provide you with an update as soon as we have more details on their progress.

Thank you again for your patience,

The Blade & Soul Team

This is fine and all... but we want an ETA for the fix. And a proper one. I understand getting a proper is most likely difficult to get... but some sort of time frame would be super nice. And also be careful with your compensation. It could be adding more fuel to the fire. I am glad I saw the adjustment of the compensation, but I think most of us would prefer a quick timly fix, rather than receive this compensation. 

I rather get a chance at my gear than some blood perals/wings.   

I can't believe they hyped us up about boss 3 and 4 release ( showcased the weapons, videos, epic patch name)  And then we don't even have a chance at boss 2. 

I'm starting to lose motivation to log in. 

Edit: Instead of this compensation, why not just give us double drop on TT boss 2 next week? 6 SS, 2 ACC, 2x amount of perals. that's way more fair. Or give us enough resets for 1 more attempt at the raid would be fair.

6 minutes ago, Lyndustable said:

Yea MeCroire, how terrifying, we already lost 150 weeks of boss 2 cause they didn't release it on bns headstart. 1 more week would be crucial for our health. Kappa

by that logic we lost 50 years of boss 2 because they didn't finish developing the game as soon as internet was invented. 

In my Clan people who only Need Stuff from Boss 2 (eg. me as a lightning user) give their boss 1 slot to ppl that actually need Stuff from there. 

Now people like me who didn't have the chance to drop their gear don't get Compensation because I don't have the 1st boss clear this week? And people who were able to get gear at boss 1 get Compensation?

I Feel super cucked rn

5x Grand Celestial Wings, 5x Blood Pearls and 50 Gold ???? you seriously ? is better to give us a free reset but will not be because  we don't have it, just give add trove keys ~10-20, but in fact will not compensate what we lost

lots of people still cannot do the VT1

but still you guys who finished the new 12 man dungeon is really super cool

And deserve more than just 5x Grand Celestial Wings, 5x Blood Pearls and 50 Gold

Should be at least 20 wings : 20 pearls : 200 Gold ... Salute

Archived