Actual game guid + antique question

Hi everyone.

I haven't been playing this game like for two years and was a bit amused seeing that some old stuff is antique now. Cinderlands celicate for e.g. Could somebody tell me what can I do with all this relics except selling?

Also could somebody give me a link for a weapon crafting guide. My weapon tier now is siren and it looks like that it is a dead end.

If there is some sort of global guide - obtaining order of bo-pae, rings, belts etc, i would highly appriciate it.

They overhauled the crafting system twice since you left, and the weapon system was strongly changed in this patch:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

The too-long-did-not-read is: Storyline hands you all the weapons/gear that you need up to level 55 HM8 or so now. After that evolution system begins again, but progress to next weapon tier is slower and power increase per stage within the same item tier is higher.

Storyline weapons are stronger than before so all content up to there is also pretty easy compared to what it was before. You are fastest to level up and gear up if you just follow the storyline to the end. So just use your Siren weapon until storyline hands you the pre-weapon that evolves into Seraph/Baleful, the first evolvable weapons in the new system.

Same for accessories really. When you exit the story you can go for Draken accessories straight away, which are very easy to get by now.

First Soulshield after Storyline is probably MSP. after that BT etc.

One thing I can say progress is a bit too dependent on 12man raids at the moment. The raids are usually 1x weekly per char, and though you can find free-bid groups for BT nowadays, it can be challenging to find someone to learn them with.

When you get your seraph/baleful weapon, make sure it has six gem slots. If not, buy new ones from the coin trader in hogshead hamlet or elsewhere until you get one with the max slots. Otherwise you'll have to pay a small fortune for legendary gem hammers.

Where does one get the  Draken accessories?

I am trying to farm Nayru Sacs, but after14 runs, of which at least 10 were not wipes, I can get bracelet from vendor, but I only have half the cores I need.  

Then I saw you can trade the Drakens, but idk where or how to farm those.

Do DT, EC, and NF and collect the cores. If you get lucky you'll crit a few times and get 15+ for the run.  The drop rate in NS for the bracelet is extremely low; farming for it is a waste of time. You can try to complete "the dead refuse to die" and get 250 cores, but f16 of Mushin's Tower is too hard for most new players.

Draken accessories can't be farmed, or acquired by any means anymore, so that's not an option.

I would definitly recommend the 250 token quest. As a sum, you wanna get close to the two (they only attack if you attack) and start with your ult. It hurts a lot. Follow up with cat taunt immediatly so they don't bother you and get them down.

Also you can get the accesories with peaches now, for you other missing ones (still no ring/earring from there please ^^ they are bad)

Ya, the raids are exceedingly hard to get into and cost extreem amounts of gold I have yet, in almost two months to even aquire, that combined with the fact that ppl boot you out unless you do pay, makes getting Legendarys a lock out for new ppl. I can't shell out 2k, 1k for entry and 500 a pop for drops and thats just one run. 

I know what your going to say, Join a guild!

Ofc I am trying, I applied for four, got into one, but they are not active when I am on. One trolled me by making me sign into guild gg to apply and all these hoops just to ignore the request, lol. Then one just flat out said no bc I was not Raven 6. 

So ye, they clearly named the quest appropriately,  I'll try the dead refuse to die.

Ty, I will look that up and see if there's any tips to get down b4 I go in and give it a try!

*edit/update. Got into a clan, seems cool so far but we will see. *crosses fingers*

Archived