Master Hong

Hiroki Rinn

Hey y'all,

I don't know how many of you have giving this a go yet.  But those who have, do y'all have the same bugs of the inconsistent sweeps (left-right), the instant re-adjustments of the sweep as well as when the start of the fight, Hone does move two instead of the proper move one.   How about the horrid flip around if you're too close when Hong does the AOE pull in?

If so, I hope the devs don't get lazy and wait until the next major update to fix this.  So if we get enough people seeing this.  Then they'll have the numbers needed to get this over for (what I hope is) adequate review and resolution.

These arent bugs....this all depends on your distance from the boss, and the inconsistent sweeps are the way they should be, you need to learn how to do that phase better. the entire idea is to place the sweep aoe's in a way so you will always have a safe spot. The sweeps are random, you need to be quick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well you ether whale enough to kill him before he gets to do mech or you F2P for mil years to get to that level or you can just try to do mech (good luck with that) and struggle for hours untill you give up and delete game because the pour development that remade Yungsang 2.0 and add those stacks that suck your HP like it;s nothing and you cant do nothing about it, the only thing that stopped me for even trying to do ether Hong or Yunssang are those damn stacks, those solo dungeons are dead for me. 

8 hours ago, FlCosmin said:

Well you ether whale enough to kill him before he gets to do mech or you F2P for mil years to get to that level or you can just try to do mech (good luck with that) and struggle for hours untill you give up and delete game because the pour development that remade Yungsang 2.0 and add those stacks that suck your HP like it;s nothing and you cant do nothing about it, the only thing that stopped me for even trying to do ether Hong or Yunssang are those damn stacks, those solo dungeons are dead for me. 

It's not the fault of the game if you can't avoid getting stacks you need to:

On 31.7.2018 at 6:14 AM, Rmccn08 said:

Git gud. jk but seriously git gud.

Archived