We need higher chance of the Mythos outfit!

valkyrieya

That’s what happens when you gamble. I don’t get why people still come to the forums to complain every trove after multiple warnings. You can keep telling yourself that it will come up next after a few more keys and guess what, it never does. You’re wasting more money gambling for an outfit in trove than you would have to spend if it were in the hongmoon store.

I got a bunch of hongmoon coins from arena, outlaw island and toi so idk what you talking about. With 10 character farming toi and other dungeon that gives out hongmoon coins you don't require to buy NC. Unless you wanted more keys. And who are you to tell people on how to spend their money?

5 hours ago, valkyrieya said:

And who are you to tell people on how to spend their money?

I don't care how you spend your money just please don't come complaining on the forums about it... People do this every trove.

16 hours ago, SalemK said:

I don't care how you spend your money just please don't come complaining on the forums about it... People do this every trove.

For your info i never asked for your opinion about me complaining. The forum is the place to share what we got and what we didn't get. I didn't come here to see your drama queen at work. If you wanna start drama go somewhere else. We just want the damn outfit to drop more often. Most of us here wanted more then others but its just ***OUR*** opinion about the mythos outfit.

15 hours ago, Stacey Banks said:

Shame. After long time they finally add a cool costume and of course hide it behind a random wall. :/

The mythos is a 2 star, but its so stupidly rare. They should've put it in this week rotation of outfits.

22 hours ago, Cor said:

I've gotten mythos but haven't seen courtesan yet, we need higher chance at courtesan!

stupid thread is stupid.

I left my courtesan pack in the market for the past 2 days for 200g and its not sold yet......  mine was the only 200 while the 2nd in line was 315g. 

Archived