Forums

Treasure trove costumes

Kurokazu

I think they put the pink wings that were like Jinsoyun's in a couple different places ^_^ So I think it's still possible we will see these trove items in the future, especially if we request it enough on the forums. If you see threads about what costume you would like to see next, make sure to request the costumes from this trove! I asked for Regium Corvus in one of these threads and it was placed back into the store, so there is a chance!

I used a 308 key and no clothes I wanted, some of which I have seen 3x. Some keys I bought for the euro, but thank you no longer. I do not intend to ever just enter the euro for your game because it is not fun and the way the direction in which the game with rng moves is disgusting. The current mnorpg industry is corrupted in such a way that one would vomit and in their forefront could become NCSOFT.

The GMs can say all they want in order to appease us. But how many times will old outfits need to be re-requested in a forum post? How many future new players or returning players are going to see an outfit they may never get because it's already been re-released once, maybe twice already? They don't re-release outfits that often. You know what NCWest could just do? Here's a suggestion: They could just make more outfits tradeable in the marketplace. Rather than forcing people to hold out hope that they'll one day unannounced add it to the daily/weekly outfit rotations.

I do not believe in the RNG, it's a scam, the NC keys give better rewards, I still have rewards with one star and the same garbage for FC Loopers. I have ridden various clothes for my character but this event is the last one in which I gave NCSOFT some money I gave them money voluntarily, but it's a scam, you have no chance to get the reward you want. I hope you will pay less and less people ...........

On 23.6.2018 at 5:31 AM, Kurokazu said:

I hope soon!
This person spent 500 keys and none of the Mythos costume pieces appeared (as far as I could tell). This is why I don't gamble xD

Obviously it won't happen any time soon since nobody would trove for cosmetics then.

I had the courtesan outfit set, courtesan dress, courtesan hair and the mythos outfit, and mythos helmet roll on the same set and had to choose. I thought an outfit set was best bang for my gold, but now I think I sud have picked the Mythos outfit! 

On 6/26/2018 at 10:21 PM, Agon said:

I do not believe in the RNG, it's a scam, the NC keys give better rewards, I still have rewards with one star and the same garbage for FC Loopers. I have ridden various clothes for my character but this event is the last one in which I gave NCSOFT some money I gave them money voluntarily, but it's a scam, you have no chance to get the reward you want. I hope you will pay less and less people ...........

First time I've heard that keys are tiered.

Regardless, every time I see someone say "It's RNG" I know they're trolling. RNG is RNG, but there's no excuse for a stacked list.
eg. 50 of one item, 49 of another, and 1 (the one everybody wants)

It's funny. It's lootbox gambling clear as a bell. Nobody stops to ask why NCSoft doesn't take cash for anything but NCCoin. Here's a hint: It's so they don't have to call it gambling. Ok that's more than a hint.

Enjoy your addictions.

:| 

The rewards and frequency of them have driven me to half the buying for every successive trove. next trove I'm not going to bother because it would be down to 20 USD, which would unlock the slots but then never get a crit on the bread for the masses they call daily trove. Edit: I've also cut out the premium, and have stopped with the cosmetics which have become a joke.

The rng on the cosmetics never goes in my favour. I did get all of them apart from the mythos head adornment and the dark wings...i hope to get one or the other by wednesday but i dont hold much hope its frustrating yes but its rng and it never treats me well in regard to what outfits i want. I havent seen the guilded gem crit either and ive gougt keys and sold all my gold to get keys every day - sucks but its rng i suppose. Would be nice if they added some sort of token that ment you can collect those on the 1 star rolls and save up for the item you want from the crit rolls.

Archived