[Request] Illusion Weapon Chest Account Bound

Nomade13

Lot of appearance skin (weapons/outfits) already are account bound, but the new one with come in trove and Celestial Dawn: Upgrade Events aren't. Why?

So, my request its make Illusion Weapon Chest Account Bound (Dark Emissary Illusion Weapon Chest, Mythos Illusion Weapon Chest, Gilded Fury Illusion Weapon Chest, and others). Illusion Weapon Chest are only appearance skins and dont provide anything else.

So i make this suggestion on a ticket and answer really don't make any sense: 

it is intended that the Treasure Trove is uniquely based on each character. Furthermore, items generated from the Trove are affected by the RNG Mechanic.

If trove suppose to be uniquely based on each character why "in the name of the gods" 90%+ of the items that come from the trove are exchangeable/tradeable or account bound?:tired::sick:

The only items unable to trade: Grand Celestial Wings, HQ wings, non sealed HQ Barb/Rancor/Husk, Sea Glass, Blood Pearls, Golden Revitalizer, Hongmoon XP Charms, Dragon Trade Pouch, and Illusion Weapon Chests.

And i only suggest make account bound for weapon 'skins'. :embarrassed:

I think the right answer was supposed to be: Dark Emissary Illusion Weapon Chest, Mythos Illusion Weapon Chest is uniquely based on each character from Tropical Treasure Trove.:grrr:

Archived