No NC Coin after 24 hours, credit card was charged

Na Ahri

I've wrote the ticket to support team to assist me with this but it's been close to 24 hours and still no reply from the team. Another peculiar thing about the purchase I've made is that there is no summary page after I've clicked the purchase button. My intention was to buy 4000 NC Coin or 50 USD worth of NC Coin but I was charged twice for it. I've also included the billing notice from my bank that was sent to my phone for support team reference. I hope any admin here can speed up this process by informing the support team. Thank you.

If you have spent money, you should get an email from NCsoft to one that is used to make the purchase and not your blade and soul one. It might be in the spam folder if your using google email.

2 hours ago, Puffys said:

If you have spent money, you should get an email from NCsoft to one that is used to make the purchase and not your blade and soul one. It might be in the spam folder if your using google email.

It's not my first time purchase, so I know which email I should check with.

• NCSOFT

Hello,

NCoin purchases may be delayed due to Fraud checks, this can happen even after you have already done a purchase in the past. Please rest assured that your NCoin will be delivered, the Support Team will also come back to you regarding the double charge you are mentioning. Right now however they experience a high volume of tickets due to yesterday's update so we please ask you to be patient.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Archived