Legendary ring and earring

Amioah

If you want to get the best ring + earring now and you are willing to spend some money, then TT ring and earring are the best ones out there. You probably can only buy one of them yet depending on your choice.

Otherwise, I would suggest Raven (aka. BT) ring and earring for anyone else as those are really cheap nowadays and relatively easy to upgrade.

If you are asking for PvP accs. You probably still need to get the PvE accs mentioned above in order to do the dungeons that drops the PvP accs.

1 hour ago, SkyStorm said:

You can get an elemental ring from DT and an elemental earring from NS. They're not BT level of course, but they're better than "any accessory" and better than the Draken.

True, however these (non bt) elemental accessories will indeed increase your overall dps BUT i would strongly advise you keep draken ones on or even pinnacle when you try to find party in f8 cause well yeah f8 (most) ppl are AP starved hyenas.  They wont care that you have elemental dmg all they care is big raw numbers high ap and draken/pinnacle have higher ap than those (non bt) elemental accessories.

It disgusts me when I see someone wearing immortality/draken earring especially when it's upgraded, makes me think they know nothing about the game or bother to research things. Pinnacle or elemental one from dungeon are better and what you should be using until you are able to run BT

Actually, you are wrong because Draken ring came out way before BT did if your an older player who started playing then yes it would make sense to have it. Pinnacle accessories came out after BT raid. 

But yes, if you are using immortality earring, then I will laugh at you. lol

Archived