Jump to content
Forums

Divinity Bracelet for Sum?


Recommended Posts

And.....still your point? Bracelet doesnt boost the damage on your thron strike or briar patch which are your main damage skills with legendary soul badge + vt badge....so even if it triggers the bracelet is literally useless for you unless you stop using thornstrike/briar patch combo and spam rumblebees or sunflower.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Suphu said:

if you are not using sunflower/bees while doing briar patch/ thorn strike rotation then you are playing summ completely wrong, please dont mislead other players with false information.

That is not what i am saying. The bracelet buff lasts 6 seconds. If you start off with thorn strike, thats 3 thorn strike hits + briar patch, which leaves you with what...2-3 seconds left of the buff? by the time you cast bees its already gone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HateMe said:

That is not what i am saying. The bracelet buff lasts 6 seconds. If you start off with thorn strike, thats 3 thorn strike hits + briar patch, which leaves you with what...2-3 seconds left of the buff? by the time you cast bees its already gone.

are you serious?.. 
As Earth-Summoner you spam RMB/LMB constantly. Always, there is never a situation where you dont use your LMB/RMB. 
While you do that, you do your VT + Magnum/Undying Badge Rotation. 
You gain around 60k dps with the new Bracelet when you have Full VT Gear + Aransu 9. maybe even more. 
The question above is completeley irrelevant and if you are really serious (and not trolling) you should not play Summoner anymore as you have obviously no idea how to play this class correctly. 

Edited by BeaterKirito
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 8:39 PM, BeaterKirito said:

are you serious?.. 
As Earth-Summoner you spam RMB/LMB constantly. Always, there is never a situation where you dont use your LMB/RMB. 
While you do that, you do your VT + Magnum/Undying Badge Rotation. 
You gain around 60k dps with the new Bracelet when you have Full VT Gear + Aransu 9. maybe even more. 
The question above is completeley irrelevant and if you are really serious (and not trolling) you should not play Summoner anymore as you have obviously no idea how to play this class correctly. 

I think you need to learn how to READ. I never said not use rmb / lmb. we are talking about the TRIGGER, again the TRIGGER of the bracelet buff. thats why i said it is not relevant that thorn strike doesnt trigger it because you wouldnt fully utilize the buff duration.

Next time please READ before you reply.

 

Also, in case oyu are not aware, summs mystic badge + soul badge combo allows you to spam briar patch regardless of cooldown, and each briar patch resets your thorn strike, so in other words, you are constantly spamming 222f222f222f222f and so on....so you dont even have time to use sunflower / bees in there. Maybe for a few hits every now and then but not as much to benefit all that much from the buff

Edited by HateMe
Link to post
Share on other sites

thorn strike and sunflower are not on a gcd with each other you have no clue what you are talking about there is plenty of time to use sunflower in the rotation because you can cast thorn stirke and sunflower at the same time the same applies to rumble bees if you are not rmb lmb while doing the rotation you need to change classes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone that actually plays earth summoner from time to time, instead of just reading up their badge effects, I can confirm that you can and indeed are supposed to use sunflower + LMB simultaneously with your VT badge rotation. Like Suphu said, Thorn Strike/Briar Patch do not share a global cooldown with Sunflower/Rosethorn. For a mid-tier earth summoner with full VT gear, completely forgoing sunflower may not hurt their overall DPS quite as much as other classes, but you'd look very silly to anyone else that understands how end game earth summoner works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 9:51 PM, HateMe said:

I think you need to learn how to READ. I never said not use rmb / lmb. we are talking about the TRIGGER, again the TRIGGER of the bracelet buff. thats why i said it is not relevant that thorn strike doesnt trigger it because you wouldnt fully utilize the buff duration.

Next time please READ before you reply.

 

Also, in case oyu are not aware, summs mystic badge + soul badge combo allows you to spam briar patch regardless of cooldown, and each briar patch resets your thorn strike, so in other words, you are constantly spamming 222f222f222f222f and so on....so you dont even have time to use sunflower / bees in there. Maybe for a few hits every now and then but not as much to benefit all that much from the buff

Sorry if i was unclear. You literally have NO Clue how to play Earth-Summoner. 

Here is my Summoner btw, and i know quite well how to play the class
https://bnstree.com/character/eu/ChocoGlocken

Regarding your answer. You obviously did not read. You spam RMB/LMB constantly. YOu dont pause it for your Mystic Badge + Undying Badge rotation. Thats why it is so exhausting playing Earthsummoner in a 10 Minute fight if you dont use Macro.. 
Holy hell.. i didnt even know that someone still does not know how Earth Sum works in general... phew

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...