Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

i'm posting this topic to try and understand how come nc increase the materials to upgrade my soul badge? i understand if my mystic might because now we can upgrade it but why soul badge and so much too. it use to cost like 10g and 5 stones ,now i need pts???? and emp stone???? and cost more gold? i have a hard time getting those stone in the first place even after how many times they said they increase the drop rate for them in IF and even drops in EL now... but i never see them drop soo..was the drop rate before 0.0000000001 % and now its 0.0000001 percent ? i see mabe 1 drop or not even from event to event...

it wouldn't bother me so bad with upgrade my badges if they didn't make it so hard to upgrade . seriously is there any point even in upgrade stuff in this game since they change stuff like every month or so . not that i don't like new content but this is ridiculous even if i turn into whale like those others its pointless because i will have to keep droping what few thousand every month or something like that and probably wont even matter because all the cheaters in bg. i feel like i pay to work for ncwest or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sry about asking but are you talking about new bagde upgrade we got with this update or fusing bagdes?

If you talk about new bagde upgrade dont bother with it if you cant aford it . I would say its takes last spot as upgrades goes (for me personaly). If you talk about fusing badges it didint change after update.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i was talk about the fusing badges ( soul badge ) and what  do you mean it didn't change?before it only cost 10-15g and 5 stones now its 5 stones 1 pts,1 emp stone, and 100 of moon and other crystals and the gold cost went up also? so is that the same?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mengala said:

i was talk about the fusing badges ( soul badge ) and what  do you mean it didn't change?before it only cost 10-15g and 5 stones now its 5 stones 1 pts,1 emp stone, and 100 of moon and other crystals and the gold cost went up also? so is that the same?

No you are wrong.....fusing soul badges always had this cost, they didnt change anything there.  you are either mistaking or you did not look good the first time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, HateMe said:

No you are wrong.....fusing soul badges always had this cost, they didnt change anything there.  you are either mistaking or you did not look good the first time.

nope, you are wrong. it was only 5 stones and like 15g to upgrade it before and they just changed it not in this patch that was just put in but  in the last patch or the one before that and i guess i just remember  .only thing i was wrong was it was 10 ts instead of the emp.

 

oh and you know why ? because i've been trying to get the stone to upgrade it ever since i first got it and i got when i was lvl 50 lol.

Edited by mengala
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mengala said:

 

nope, you are wrong. it was only 5 stones and like 15g to upgrade it before and they just changed it not in this patch that was just put in but  in the last patch or the one before that and i guess i just remember  .only thing i was wrong was it was 10 ts instead of the emp.

 

oh and you know why ? because i've been trying to get the stone to upgrade it ever since i first got it and i got when i was lvl 50 lol.

Nope i literally made my PVP soul badge 2 weeks ago, the costs are exactly the same. Either you did not look, or you just followed what ppl told you. the badge fusion always had the same costs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mengala said:

 

nope, you are wrong. it was only 5 stones and like 15g to upgrade it before and they just changed it not in this patch that was just put in but  in the last patch or the one before that and i guess i just remember  .only thing i was wrong was it was 10 ts instead of the emp.

 

oh and you know why ? because i've been trying to get the stone to upgrade it ever since i first got it and i got when i was lvl 50 lol.

It never was only stones + gold, they never changed the cost. If you saw the cost change that must have been in your dreams.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...