SkyStorm

Login rewards are getting really stingy

SkyStorm   

Just saying. Might at well just get rid of them - a few experience charms don't make a dent.

:poop:

i disagree. those login rewards is how im leveling one of my toons HM's levels. I just let them accumulate overtime and transform them into 1 mil charms. Leave my charms alone.

I strongly disagree. If you learn how to be patient and just stack the charms. I just hit HM16 from saving over 200 1mil charms. Learn some patience

SkyStorm   

My apologies for pooping on your charms.  At least half of the experience I used on my last HM level were from charms (no, I didn't craft them); it just seems like they're accumulating much more slowly than before. Then again, I cancelled my premium so I'm not getting the extra ones either.

But, I have no desire to gain an HM level on my main or any of my alts so I shouldn't have posted about it in the first place. My bad.

Granger   

You cant honesly tell me you liked those dumplings better than the charms. These charms are about the only way to get exp here too... whatchu gonna do, kill mobs for 9exp each? Hahaha...

RavTH   

eh I don't mind but I noticed they removed 100k exp charm from 3rd slot and replace it with 10k one so rip.

asot   

OP is actually quite right, this is something that I've noticed as well. While in the beginning the charms can make a difference for boosting up a toon's HM level, once you reach HM 10 they pretty much become useless.

Let's say you finish the main story/chains with HM8 - you're able to get some benefit from these charms until HM 10.

HM11 = 32.6 Mill XP required

Total XP charms you get for playing/being online 3 hours a day = 600k (premium membership) ; 150k (no subscription)

Days to achieve HM11 on ONE character from daily rewards: 54 (Premium); 217 (no subscription)

Pretty sure HM12 and above will require exponentially more XP.

Considering you can have up to what, 10 chars per account(?) the current login rewards are pretty damn useless.  The replies from #2 and 3# .... are just baffling. They could probably replace the blue charms with green ones (10k) and they would still be accumulating them slowly... until they reach 90 years old :)

Somebody save us.

17 hours ago, Granger said:

You cant honesly tell me you liked those dumplings better than the charms. These charms are about the only way to get exp here too... whatchu gonna do, kill mobs for 9exp each? Hahaha...

I have to agree on the dumplings part though. I literally drowning in lucky dumplings now lol. Those I have no need of

Kozuki   

Exp charms as login rewards are okay, especially for people with alts. However, it become somewhat bland after a while.

I wish that they would attach event tokens too. Put exp charms and event tokens into a single box would do wonder.

Or, even better, use a daily login that offers neat rewards like what they do with login stamps in Guild War 2. If a players are devoted enough to login 3 hours in a whole month, he may get an outfit set, or a few venture tokens, for example

11 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Exp charms as login rewards are okay, especially for people with alts. However, it become somewhat bland after a while.

I wish that they would attach event tokens too. Put exp charms and event tokens into a single box would do wonder.

Or, even better, use a daily login that offers neat rewards like what they do with login stamps in Guild War 2. If a players are devoted enough to login 3 hours in a whole month, he may get an outfit set, or a few venture tokens, for example

Few venture tokens? Dude they took away even one venture token per alt from toi per season. Come back to the real world