I need help understanding event

Rikazuchi

I'm at baleful 10, I'm not sure if I should level up to 12 the normal way, then use event items to make it easier to get raven from 12.

I ask because I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem like I can preview the EVENT mat cost in the equipment path (if there is a way let me know)

Hopeful they'll fix the interface so the event paths show up. But, assuming you don't want to use void fragments, I think you're going to need titan nebula stones to get to baleful 12 and then raven nebula stones from there. Without the proper paths in the equipment upgrade window, the only way to know for sure is to calculate the costs of different possible paths by hand and figure out how many gildstones you're going to need and if you can acquire enough during the event.

I think the gold you save from the element reductions alone could justify using the titans to go from 10 to 12 instead of normally.  Basically 2 days of dc to get each stone compared to how many days to generate the additional gold for the elements? Especially now with the gold nerf in place.  

2 titans to get to baleful 12 then 1 raven stone to get to raven 3. Thats 15+15+23=53 gildstones which you can acquire in 9 days just doing the dc and that's not including the extra one from the hongmoon store everyday. So it would be pointless to take the "normal" route during the event unless you can't complete the dc's for some reason.

yeahhhh that makes way more sense now that you say it. I guess my brain is still scrambled from getting nothing from the last event. So much that my head tells me to preserve my event items. (seeing the paths cost would help) 

Overall thank you, I'm just trying not to waste hard earned effort.

Archived