Terrible Cost Reduction Event! Rage Quit!

Moy

On 6/20/2018 at 6:58 PM, SalemK said:

1k ap is more than enough for BT. Also you don't need to do BT for the raven king mat to upgrade to raven, you can buy it directly off the market.

Thanks, I did not know the was a sellable item, paid 55 gold.  A price I am willing to pay and so I did.  After another day I will have my Raven weapon and will have a better chance of getting into groups.

5 hours ago, MaxxFaraday said:

Thanks, I did not know the was a sellable item, paid 55 gold.  A price I am willing to pay and so I did.  After another day I will have my Raven weapon and will have a better chance of getting into groups.

Yay! congrats! :)

After som  e thought...the only way upgrades would become cheap and benefit everyone is if NCsoft will put in market control and make prices work the same way as currency exchange works with a min / max per item. that will prevent outragous prices in marketplace, and no0 market manipulations.  everyone would be happy

On 22. 6. 2018 at 1:37 PM, HateMe said:

Why are you going riftwalk and not raven? o.o Raven path is overall cheaper to upgrade than riftwalk.

Cuz i wont get vt8 ss and not even a vt badge (also prolly not a short soul cuz im at 64% fleeting and will get last try soon) in the close future for this alt so i just pref fury reduction instead of rmb power which i wouldn't be able spam properly due to focus issues.

Archived