Terrible Cost Reduction Event! Rage Quit!

Moy

Since nobody posts anything like this yet, and I feel like this community should have done it like in every other event. So I am posting this one, I am trying to make this one as close to others as possible! Good job me!

Let me make it up. Emmmm. The cost reduction for Baleful 12 - Raven 3 is little to nothing. It still costs one Empyrean Spirit Stone which is expensive af plus the cost of PTS! Oh wait they reduced that already. NVM plus the cost of Legendary Element, and Transformation stone, and moonstone, and elysian crystal, and raven king's soul which does not directly come from the main quest.

NC you can do much better than this! My suggestion is that after finishing the main story everyone get a free Aransu weapon (stage 9 would be preferred). I am not even asking for the best-gear Grand Celestial weapon and this game is f2p which means free to get everything in day one.

And you want us to play more advanced dungeons (any dungeon other than Cold Storage should be considered as very hard because I suck!) in order to get more tokens. Oh my god why do not you NC just understand I am not playing this game because I want to, literally, actually play this game.

Too bad NC is not a charity. I am about to quit soon.

But am I? I may be back on the next event. Peace.

Well, I am going to skip the event since it does not look like it will help me.  To go from baleful 13 to Raven 3 I still need the raven king item and my gear is not up for that yet, according to the graph they have.  I only have 1000k ap so most people won't even take me for IF or EL.  Forget going to the spire.

Took me a while to understand what the reduction was when raven souls moved from "offering" to "needs" lol... but i got it... its 5 legendary elements save at raven 4 to 5 lol.... the none  tradables i literally have thousands of and im only back for like 50 days  

1 hour ago, MaxxFaraday said:

Well, I am going to skip the event since it does not look like it will help me.  To go from baleful 13 to Raven 3 I still need the raven king item and my gear is not up for that yet, according to the graph they have.  I only have 1000k ap so most people won't even take me for IF or EL.  Forget going to the spire.

1k ap is more than enough for BT. Also you don't need to do BT for the raven king mat to upgrade to raven, you can buy it directly off the market.

3 minutes ago, SalemK said:

1k ap is more than enough for BT. Also you don't need to do BT for the raven king mat to upgrade to raven, you can buy it directly off the market.

Are we playing the same game? The one im playing doesnt take people to BT without raven 9

13 minutes ago, Bleys said:

Are we playing the same game? The one im playing doesnt take people to BT without raven 9

I can't speak for the whole community but I've definitely seen groups recruiting 900ap for BT and my clan and I also run lower ap through BT. It could be the region and/or the server you're on.

18 minutes ago, SalemK said:

I can't speak for the whole community but I've definitely seen groups recruiting 900ap for BT and my clan and I also run lower ap through BT. It could be the region and/or the server you're on.

I dont have the power to argue at the moment since im too butthrt from being stuck at a 100% soul. But here in North America region where half of the population is Brazilian, that is not the case. 

While the reductions in the event are overall, not very high, bale 12 -> raven 3 is the biggest reduction the event offers and easily saves you 1k+ gold. Id like better reductions overall, but complaining the raven jump still is too expensive is a bit...

Now if we stayed with their first iteration where it reduced it by a single emp, id be behind you and complaining loudly about that particular step.

6 hours ago, moyR said:

Since nobody posts anything like this yet, and I feel like this community should have done it like in every other event. So I am posting this one, I am trying to make this one as close to others as possible! Good job me!

Let me make it up. Emmmm. The cost reduction for Baleful 12 - Raven 3 is little to nothing. It still costs one Empyrean Spirit Stone which is expensive af plus the cost of PTS! Oh wait they reduced that already. NVM plus the cost of Legendary Element, and Transformation stone, and moonstone, and elysian crystal, and raven king's soul which does not directly come from the main quest.

NC you can do much better than this! My suggestion is that after finishing the main story everyone get a free Aransu weapon (stage 9 would be preferred). I am not even asking for the best-gear Grand Celestial weapon and this game is f2p which means free to get everything in day one.

And you want us to play more advanced dungeons (any dungeon other than Cold Storage should be considered as very hard because I suck!) in order to get more tokens. Oh my god why do not you NC just understand I am not playing this game because I want to, literally, actually play this game.

Ok let's point things out that are totally wrong in here.

• Nobody posts this because it's stupid, and what you did just proves you are lazy to work for your gear.
  • This event will get you to Raven Stage 6, without going Trihard on your gold, I've already calculated and you need like 70% less materials than what you would normally use.
  • Raven King Souls will not come from main story, because there is no way people would be that bad at the game to: 1) Find a clan. 2)Hook up with an BT clan run. 3) Get your BT gear slowly week by week. 
  • Unlike you who wants Aransu Stage 9 from story by talking to npc, because all other players who got their Raven/Aransu materials with hard work and effort are nothing. Because you want easy way, yea! Aransu/Raven from Story! Do you even know what you are saying... Aransu Stage 9 from Story...
  • F2p means you don't pay anything and you can play, and not first day in game, bam Aransu 9 all gear all gems gilded and even Diamond 2100 in 6v6 and 1v1 3v3, cuz you talked to few npcs.
  • It's called mechanics, it's nothing advanced to use a bit of brain and actually follow up with mechanics at dungeon?
  • Not sure if Troll or just very bad at mmorpg games.

vor 36 Minuten schrieb RavTH:

I've already calculated and you need like 70% less materials than what you would normally use.

What exactly did you calculate? Common materials were cut in half (being soulstone crystals, moonstone crystals, gold fee), others (trans stones, legendary elements) only slightly. PTS (arguably the most expensive part) werent touched. Only place with heavy cost reductions is b12->r3, with 4 emps savings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CHrHEOD2EX-2jLAHh6tVuqxpYRX1_K4gOCX6hpNFQFI/edit#gid=0

4 minutes ago, Granger said:

What exactly did you calculate? Common materials were cut in half (being soulstone crystals, moonstone crystals, gold fee), others (trans stones, legendary elements) only slightly. PTS (arguably the most expensive part) werent touched. Only place with heavy cost reductions is b12->r3, with 4 emps savings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CHrHEOD2EX-2jLAHh6tVuqxpYRX1_K4gOCX6hpNFQFI/edit#gid=0

reduction on legendary elements+elysians+moonstone crystals and emp stones with transformation stones take the priority, and as you can see they have been cut down, so this event is overall a good one to get to a decent weapon stage.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb RavTH:

reduction on legendary elements+elysians+moonstone crystals and emp stones with transformation stones take the priority, and as you can see they have been cut down, so this event is overall a good one to get to a decent weapon stage.

Yes; but its unlikely new players will get to raven 6. Raven 3 is very easy, but beyond that is still a struggle with honeslty little reduction at all. the whole bale line has about 50% savings, then the bale to raven evolution got a hefty reduction 80%? but after that you save only about 10-15%. 

Note: im just spitballing these percentages, you can calculate the percentages using the sheet if you wish to.

The events a good one to upgrade with; but you're strongly overstating how much cheaper it is. Just see that pretty much half of the savings from the event, b10 all the way to r6 are from b12 -> r3. Go figure yourself what that means for the other upgrades.

10 minutes ago, Granger said:

Yes; but its unlikely new players will get to raven 6. Raven 3 is very easy, but beyond that is still a struggle with honeslty little reduction at all. the whole bale line has about 50% savings, then the bale to raven evolution got a hefty reduction 80%? but after that you save only about 10-15%. 

Note: im just spitballing these percentages, you can calculate the percentages using the sheet if you wish to.

The events a good one to upgrade with; but you're strongly overstating how much cheaper it is. Just see that pretty much half of the savings from the event, b10 all the way to r6 are from b12 -> r3. Go figure yourself what that means for the other upgrades.

well the reason I said 70% is because I am planning to help my clannies to get stage 6 raven. but this even is still a good 50% reduction for least going raven 3, and it's less chance for them to get kicked in f8 than with baleful/seraph.

Because they want everything 4 free thats the problem. In my opinion this event main purpose is for ppl to pass bale>to raven other then that after looking at discounts doesnt even worth ot in my opinion. Biggest wall for bale>raven was those 5 empyrian stones.and they reduces it to 1 to freaking 1 from 5 and they still are not satifyed. Tell my what ppl who upgraded their weapons long ago when prices was even higher should do with event then

Stop acting like a sppoiled brats who wants to be spoon fed all the time. 

I have almost never written in the forum but I think this topic deserves a little of my time... this event, like some people says, it's not an extreme weapon upgrade saving event and (in my opinion) it's only worth for someone who is at late stages of Baleful/Seraph... to me it's not worth because all my characters are (at least)  Raven-3 but, for example, a friend of mine is a newcomer and only play weeklys and some low mid level dungeons and his main it's at baleful 10, ok lets go on topic...

To my friend this event saves him 100 soulstone cristals, 45 moonstone cristals, 20 elysian cristals, 60 sacred cristals, 25 legendary elements, 12 transformation stones and 4 empyrean spirit stones (this last one is huge, huge saving) (this materials are the savings from Baleful 10 to Raven 3)

So to finish this post I think that to him it's a good event, now he can afford go to raven 3 a weapon that it's absolutely imposible for someone who plays a little every week and don't spent real money (remember the absurd amount of materials that the empyreans need)

P.S. I'm sorry for my bad english :/

What? reduction from 5 empyrean stones to 1 is nothing? this community really is full of ungrateful people. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

edit: looking at the rest of his post this guy must be trolling, if not my hope in humanity is lost.

Exactly, just as the poster said, this cost reduction is Nothing! few hundred golds man! wtf? We used to complain about the cost to upgrade is way too high, and now we have a discount but we are still not happy, we need more! we need free Aransu! Farm to play? pay to win? nope, we want free to max!

LMFAO, People really need to suffer hunger for a month before they realize how one free bread will change their lives.

On 6/20/2018 at 11:34 PM, moyR said:

The cost reduction to Riftwalk stage 3 to stage 6 is not even considered a cost reduction, its still way more expensive than raven which is a joke.

BnS don't really care about their player base anyone. I dought they will be doing anything since the event is already out.

My post history must look like some folk's hired by NCSoft to praise and protect them on forums lol. But i'm going to upgrade from seraph9 to rift3 on my alt destro during this event and save like 1000g + some mats and elements. And i'm not even mad. People constantly crying about 'events only for high end players' and when they can save good amount of gold+mats on low geared characters, they crying about it too. RIP faith in (not braindead) humanity.

3 hours ago, SilentOne said:

My post history must look like some folk's hired by NCSoft to praise and protect them on forums lol. But i'm going to upgrade from seraph9 to rift3 on my alt destro during this event and save like 1000g + some mats and elements. And i'm not even mad. People constantly crying about 'events only for high end players' and when they can save good amount of gold+mats on low geared characters, they crying about it too. RIP faith in (not braindead) humanity.

Why are you going riftwalk and not raven? o.o Raven path is overall cheaper to upgrade than riftwalk.

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

Why are you going riftwalk and not raven? o.o Raven path is overall cheaper to upgrade than riftwalk.

I mean im going riftwalk coz i wanna keep leech cooldown as a lock... also im still under the belief that elemental damage doesnt help me at all... but thats just me o.o

You'd be wrong then, elemental damage, eg damage *multipliers* > base damage. Id rather multiply all my damage by 1.3 than have a extra 200 damage (what 100 ap does to many skills, though some benefit a bit better)

14 minutes ago, Granger said:

You'd be wrong then, elemental damage, eg damage *multipliers* > base damage. Id rather multiply all my damage by 1.3 than have a extra 200 damage (what 100 ap does to many skills, though some benefit a bit better)

i mean i dont see that but if i see a noticeable drop in not using the very small amount of frost damage i have ill go riftwalk... if i do see a noticeable drop ill go (although rip 31 second cooldown leech if that happens)

Archived