Do you want people to pay to reach that Top 30?

RavTH

What is this about? I don't recall this being mentioned in patch and stream? Even if it was mentioned, why? just why? The hope for this game to live is getting slimmer and slimmer each update! You expect to people instantly go new raid, you expect new players to know all mechs in each dungeon and put the worst dungeons for event (Rising Soul Event).

Can you stop and actually someone from the higher ups take time to READ forums and see what people think about the game? Oh and also can someone from the DEVS play the game from start and see how they will like to progress? Can you stream that too, because when they find out that VT gear/AP is everything in F8 they will have their eyes opened.

R8KS2cs.png

I finally reached the point of quitting. Cant even explain how much I love this game, played it every single day for past two years. Dammit, this game is how I met the man Ill be spending my life with. It means so much to me. Over the past few updates, most of my clan left the game -  people that are playing just as me for a long time. It reached the point of working and not being near as fun as it was a year ago. I went a bit to the side, so let me get back to the point... As a mid-tier geared player that is mostly f2p with minor payments (and that is the biggest part of BnS community), I dont have fun here anymore. Its getting sad really. Dev team keeps adding content for top geared players, free leg items for new players and mid-tier has been mid-tier for a way long time. Removing something like these tokens, nerfing gold etc, you keep holding us in a point where we dont get rewarded. And all you do is nerf and nerf and nerf while saying that you want us to progress by doing harder dungeons which cant be done cause everything bellow is horribly nerfed. The best part is that before I loved getting better geared player in my clan, but now better geared means beeing hm16 with max gear after less than two months, and not even knowing how many awesome dungeons there are in this game. Thats who you care about, and not someone like me that gave so much time to this game. Will miss my alt horde that was awesome at Toi.

44 minutes ago, mzerohdl said:

Yeah its definitely a disappointing change. I looked forward to the venture tokens at end of season.

Same here but this in my opinion is NCsofts way to troll those of us that have alts and do things in game with our alts for our main or our account in general. Slowly but surely my characters are becoming obsolete. I wont mult run dailies anymore and now ToI isnt worth it on multi characters I will continue to run it on my top four characters but im not going to kill myself over stupid ToI anymore. Next thing you know they will say we can only run one set of weeklies per account and one bt/vt per account

5 hours ago, LoliDolly said:

Next thing you know they will say we can only run one set of weeklies per account and one bt/vt per account

that would kill the game, we have raid gear for raids not to stand afk for exp charms xDDDdddddd

20 hours ago, RavTH said:

What is this about? I don't recall this being mentioned in patch and stream? Even if it was mentioned, why? just why? The hope for this game to live is getting slimmer and slimmer each update! You expect to people instantly go new raid, you expect new players to know all mechs in each dungeon and put the worst dungeons for event (Rising Soul Event).

Can you stop and actually someone from the higher ups take time to READ forums and see what people think about the game? Oh and also can someone from the DEVS play the game from start and see how they will like to progress? Can you stream that too, because when they find out that VT gear/AP is everything in F8 they will have their eyes opened.

R8KS2cs.png

I don't remember if it was mentioned in the stream but I saw it in the patch notes and I figured they would take away the tokens. I had hoped I was wrong and that they would increase the rewards but nope. I really love this game but they're just ruining it more and more.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:24 PM, RavTH said:

R8KS2cs.png

I haven't even touched the new raid yet(the one after skybreak spire/BT) because I'm not geared enough or that I'm not spending enough. Honestly, though, the new raid is only for the 0.1% of the BnS populations which is all the pay-to-win creeps. They think that everyone is on the same path as Korea in term of gear. But let me tell you this straight, we are WAY WAY far behind in terms of gold the community has. I not sure where the hell BnS is collecting their data(probably the 0.1% whales) because they are probably one of the best company to bait and disappoint their player base.  

Archived