The Event is comming to an end, and i still havent got my legendary soul, OTHERS DIDNT TOO !

Tekoek0911

1 hour ago, Whale af said:

This thread is a joke. There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.

Y’all trying to be top tier player without grinding or paying? Go play LoL maybe. 

It’s funny how those people have the time to write such a long whining post... go grind or get a job to p2w

Did you just join forums to troll?

Obviously one doesnt get to 100% without grinding and that is what most complains are about... as well as about RNG part of the event.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Whale af said:

Y’all trying to be top tier player without grinding or paying? Go play LoL maybe. 

It’s funny how those people have the time to write such a long whining post... go grind or get a job to p2w

Honestly there are some legit things being said in this thread. While my main FM and summoner (over 2year bns vet here) had to grind a lot harder than my gunner and WL, this event was just as grindy as anything else. For those who have stuff in rl preventing them form playing 24/7 the opportunity was not as good as those of us who had a lot more time to do the event. Even i understood from the stream that the crit/mileage bar would increase our chances. Instead tho it didnt instead it just meant once you finally had it filled then you were gauranteed the soul. Well fine i accepted that however it should have been made more clearer to the player base than a misleading stream. I know some people that got their soul on the first try and personally feel the mileage bar is but a tease to others especially new players. I feel for those who could not get it. 

I agree with those who said that events in games should be made to be fun and not stressful like this one was. 

At the end of the day someone like you with your comment just reminds me how toxic the forum community can be especially for games. Probably toxic in F8 too i bet. Anyway thank you for your waste of space non constructive comment.

Once again, i ended up with 100% and 12 oils... Support refused to give me 3 missing oils although they did for a friend of mine.  Ignored any of the points i was making and closed my ticket before i was able to reply.  And i was only missing 3 oils because i waited for last week to buy Khanda Vihar resets since i was unaware that the limit was not 10 per month as stated on the stores description but in fact is 3 a week.

GG time and money well spent..

31 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

misleading 

You're too kind and forgiving. I prefer "lied to", as in they lied to us about the progress bar, lied to us about the Xanos enrage timer, lied to us about addressing our concerns last week. Honest mistakes? I highly doubt it.

At this point I'm going to assume that anything coming from NCSoft is a lie. I wonder if they've ever heard of "the boy who cried wolf" in Korea.

54 minutes ago, SkyStorm said:

At this point I'm going to assume that anything coming from NCSoft is a lie. I wonder if they've ever heard of "the boy who cried wolf" in Korea.

LOL highly doubtful. As for being too kind and forgiving i guess im just holding on to a thread giving them the benefit of the doubt. I watched my favorite game tera spiral out of control and both BHS and Enmasse i feel let me down. Now im watching the same thing happen here. BnS, like Tera online was, is my favorite game to play has been since the day they were released in NA. However that being said, i am watching BnS make choices that hurt now and i dont like where this is leading for the player base. I guess if people have lots of money and cards to swipe it wont affect them.

I critted on both of my main character used 60 on the first round. It was easy to get more than one oil per character, my other three characters I bought pet pods. I really did not need to get the souls as all my characters have better. I feel the event was geared not for the general player.. it was meant to burn off some of the gold glut this game has.. so Trove could be more successful and profitable for BnS

9 hours ago, LoliDolly said:

Honestly there are some legit things being said in this thread. While my main FM and summoner (over 2year bns vet here) had to grind a lot harder than my gunner and WL, this event was just as grindy as anything else. For those who have stuff in rl preventing them form playing 24/7 the opportunity was not as good as those of us who had a lot more time to do the event. Even i understood from the stream that the crit/mileage bar would increase our chances. Instead tho it didnt instead it just meant once you finally had it filled then you were gauranteed the soul. Well fine i accepted that however it should have been made more clearer to the player base than a misleading stream. I know some people that got their soul on the first try and personally feel the mileage bar is but a tease to others especially new players. I feel for those who could not get it. 

I agree with those who said that events in games should be made to be fun and not stressful like this one was. 

At the end of the day someone like you with your comment just reminds me how toxic the forum community can be especially for games. Probably toxic in F8 too i bet. Anyway thank you for your waste of space non constructive comment.

Your expectations are too high. If your f2p, u can only afford one char. Alts are meant to help gearing up ur main in events. NC is not giving away free souls to each of ur chars. U might get it if ur lucky, if not focus on ur main. 

56 minutes ago, Whale af said:

Your expectations are too high. If your f2p, u can only afford one char. Alts are meant to help gearing up ur main in events. NC is not giving away free souls to each of ur chars. U might get it if ur lucky, if not focus on ur main. 

This makes no sense for me. Because Im f2p, it is my alts that have managed to support my Main FM and somewhat my summoner. My Main would not be where it is today if it werent for multi character daily challenge runs. If i was pay to win i would only need one character cause i could pay to level and progress her.

The recent changes in the game have stopped my daily challenge runs on multiple characters. Im not going to waste my time doing Daily challenge on all my alts if im gonna get nothing out of it. Now that being said It has not stopped me from making gold for my Main on my alts. I run 8 weeklies for crarfting mats. With those i make plenty of gold by crafting transformation stones like 90ish a week and convert those into oils from the evolved stones i buy or farm. Each of these make 300g - 360g depending on if they drop or raise in price in the market. Do the math and tell me from 9 oils how much gold im making. Now combine that with high end dungeons, weeklies and doing BT on multiple characters and the gold they make. I do vt on my main, i do bt on four characters, i do weeklies on 8 characters. So dont tell me i only need one character. If i wasnt on disability and had the money to splurge i wouldnt need to spend that time on multiple characters. I could just swipe my way to whale status. 

Now let me clarify, i am not totally f2p but might as well be. I do get premium every month and sometimes i invest some for PTS when they are in store unless i have the HM coin but not a whole lot. Any other money i put into the game goes towards fashion if i like it well enough. Although lately its been bleh to me what they put in the store. 

My expectations are not to high, i personally would rather this game be what it was over a year ago than what it is now. Gold Exchange rates are stupid low now vs then when they were on avarage 1:10, market prices are stupid high on stuff too now. The only dungeons you can make decent gold are dungeons that are requiring 1.1 or 1.2k AP  anything NS and lower dont make any of the new players much gold. At least i have the 1.1 and 1.2k thing going for my Main and summoner both. As for 8 weeklies, i manage to get those done cause im in a very lovely clan, belong to a static group and have friends in another clan that makes weekly runs every sunday for those with alts. Still if things were like they were over a year i wouldnt have to play this game like it was a job. I feel sorry for new players coming into this game.

Note: Because of gold nerfs in dungeons it is my ultimate goal to have four characters that can run highend dungeons. So far my FM and my Summoner both have no issues with it and while i can run them on my WL and gunner both cause i know the mechanics and stuff, their 1080 AP and 1050 AP make it difficult to find a pug group. Of those four one is HM 11 bale 12, one is HM11 raven 1, my summoner is HM 12 raven 3 and my main is HM 14 Aransu 3. Thankfully my saved hm coins and the little 25 dollars i dumped into this trove along with ALL the gold i made from crafting due to ALTS being able to run weeklies, it  helped with my Aransu otherwise i would still be raven 9 on my main. 

I also want to clarify i ENJOY playing this game, I ENJOY all four of those classes too. Also im not getting BORED playing only one class.

EDITED: due to moderators below post

1 minute ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

Please remember to discuss the post, not the poster. Getting personal does not add to the discussion and makes collecting your feedback that much harder for us.

Thank you!

i apologize if that was because of me

19 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

This makes no sense for me. Because Im f2p, it is my alts that have managed to support my Main FM and somewhat my summoner. My Main would not be where it is today if it werent for multi character daily challenge runs. If i was pay to win i would only need one character cause i could pay to level and progress her.

The recent changes in the game have stopped my daily challenge runs on multiple characters. Im not going to waste my time doing Daily challenge on all my alts if im gonna get nothing out of it. Now that being said It has not stopped me from making gold for my Main on my alts. I run 8 weeklies for crarfting mats. With those i make plenty of gold by crafting transformation stones like 90ish a week and convert those into oils from the evolved stones i buy or farm. Each of these make 300g - 360g depending on if they drop or raise in price in the market. Do the math and tell me from 9 oils how much gold im making. Now combine that with high end dungeons, weeklies and doing BT on multiple characters and the gold they make. I do vt on my main, i do bt on four characters, i do weeklies on 8 characters. So dont tell me i only need one character. If i wasnt on disability and had the money to splurge i wouldnt need to spend that time on multiple characters. I could just swipe my way to whale status. 

Now let me clarify, i am not totally f2p but might as well be. I do get premium every month and sometimes i invest some for PTS when they are in store unless i have the HM coin but not a whole lot. Any other money i put into the game goes towards fashion if i like it well enough. Although lately its been bleh to me what they put in the store. 

My expectations are not to high, i personally would rather this game be what it was over a year ago than what it is now. Gold Exchange rates are stupid low now vs then when they were on avarage 1:10, market prices are stupid high on stuff too now. The only dungeons you can make decent gold are dungeons that are requiring 1.1 or 1.2k AP  anything NS and lower dont make any of the new players much gold. At least i have the 1.1 and 1.2k thing going for my Main and summoner both. As for 8 weeklies, i manage to get those done cause im in a very lovely clan, belong to a static group and have friends in another clan that makes weekly runs every sunday for those with alts. Still if things were like they were over a year i wouldnt have to play this game like it was a job. I feel sorry for new players coming into this game.

Note: Because of gold nerfs in dungeons it is my ultimate goal to have four characters that can run highend characters. So far my FM and my Summoner both have no issues with it and while i can run them on my WL and gunner both cause i know the mechanics and stuff, their 1080 AP and 1050 AP make it difficult to find a pug group. Of those four one is HM 11 bale 12, one is HM11 raven 1, my summoner is HM 12 raven 3 and my main is HM 14 Aransu 3. Thankfully my saved hm coins and the little 25 dollars i dumped into this trove along with ALL the gold i made from crafting due to ALTS being able to run weeklies, it  helped with my Aransu otherwise i would still be raven 9 on my main. 

I also want to clarify i ENJOY playing this game, I ENJOY all four of those classes too.

This right here tho this did not impress me instead you sound like someone with plenty of money and dont understand everyones situation. Your very closed minded and havent had to play the game with limitations like myself. So you wouldnt know. Are you an Elitist? Whale? Well your name says it all so im fairly certain you are a whale but i also know enough not all whales are elitest. So i wont say you are, i will say your just biased cause you do not understand the other side of things.

Sry don’t have time to read all that. Just by looking at the first part I knew ur already doing this wrong. There are f2p players with end game gears. Dc and wc give lots mats u shouldn’t skip and NC made dc so easy now. U shouldn’t be making oils for upgrade if u plan on playing in long term. If u are trying to have fun and making money out of this game, you are in the wrong place. 

1 minute ago, Whale af said:

Sry don’t have time to read all that. Just by looking at the first part I knew ur already doing this wrong. There are f2p players with end game gears. Dc and wc give lots mats u shouldn’t skip and NC made dc so easy now. U shouldn’t be making oils for upgrade if u plan on playing in long term. If u are trying to have fun and making money out of this game, you are in the wrong place. 

LOL Perhaps you should take the time to read posts instead of just commenting on them then.

All im going to say is i make transformation stones to make oils to sell for gold and the gold is how ive managed to get my gear upgraded XD petpods, pts, empyrean stones unless i make them, jewels and elements and sometimes i use the oils i make to upgrade my soul more too. That stuff just doesnt magically appear in my inventory.

Anyway with respect to the moderators post that is all i am going to say. I am just bite my tongue and shut my mouth. This way i dont say anything that gets me banned. Have a great day

Thank you for letting me know i have been doing this all wrong for over two years even though it has been working for me

16 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

LOL Perhaps you should take the time to read posts instead of just commenting on them then.

All im going to say is i make transformation stones to make oils to sell for gold and the gold is how ive managed to get my gear upgraded XD petpods, pts, empyrean stones unless i make them, jewels and elements and sometimes i use the oils i make to upgrade my soul more too. That stuff just doesnt magically appear in my inventory.

Anyway with respect to the moderators post that is all i am going to say. I am just bite my tongue and shut my mouth. This way i dont say anything that gets me banned. Have a great day

Thank you for letting me know i have been doing this all wrong for over two years even though it has been working for me

This place is to give advise and comments. Not to share a detailed life story that’s 800 words long. U can do what you want it’s up to you. But fyi if it’s been working fine for you, then you won’t be here complaining..

15 minutes ago, Whale af said:

This place is to give advise and comments. Not to share a detailed life story that’s 800 words long. U can do what you want it’s up to you. But fyi if it’s been working fine for you, then you won’t be here complaining..

LMAO so just to clarify the following you started out with was advice then correct and i quote:

That seems like some legit advice (insert sarcasm)

Also I was not complaining i was speaking out in support of the others here. Having low geared alts and high geared characters i am able to see both sides of the line to know this event affected new player base and maybe others negatively. The stream was misleading and that should have never happened. It got peoples hopes up high only to crash and burn them. The choices ncsoft have made recently have clearly made a path for this game to only be pay to win if your not already established.  Nothing here about my life story, my dog died, my parents disowned me...nope just information on HOW i make the game work for ME. Granted it may not work for new players now because well its not worth it any more to make a bunch of alts to support your Main. I just consider myself lucky that i am an established player. 

Also telling me i should not play the game is not advice

Bless you and take care

On 29.06.2018 at 6:47 AM, LoliDolly said:

I heard that BnS streams in the past gave information that turned out to be false, ignorant or outdated once the patch hit. So I was hesitant to believe the stream that each upgrade made getting the legendary soul likelier. The problem is, that the patch notes gave the exact same information. "With each failed Evolution, your chance of a successful Evolution increases." said the section about in-game events. This, as we all know, turned out to be a plain lie. And yes, like another person in this thread, I do have a partially upgraded non-event soul, stage 8 to be exact. And similarly to the other person, I want to be compensated, for being stupid enough to participate in prior events for Sacred Oils when I could have just waited for this event, to be able to salvage my now useless stage 8 Soul into Sacred Vials or to be able to give it to an alt or sell for a lot of gold.

I already had a hongmoon level 10 soul on my main, so I just opted to trade for oils on that char until I had enough to upgrade naturally.  I was also able to get the awakened soul on all 3 of my alts, and it was at way less of a cost than it took on my main to get there naturally--yes, made it practically free.  I think a lot of people complaining forget about how much harder it is to get this without the event, and that perhaps if they made it too easy, it might actually make some players who worked a lot harder for theirs feel cheated.  Not everyone is going to be able to take full advantage of each event; if you happen to have things happening in real life that prevented you from fully participating, I don't think NCSoft owes you the chance to make up for it.  For the record, I did not run IF or EL on my alts; I only did the 3 dailies + NS if it wasn't one of them.  I still got all 3 souls with about a week and a half to spare.  

Both me and my friend tried contacting support and they refused to do anything so we both just play a lot less now if even at all lmao

This event has to be the biggest disappointment I've ever encountered in any MMO and I've been playing MMOs for almost 12 years now. Only one other game disappointed me as closely and that one I quit on the spot letting 4 years worth of playtime rot into nothing, that's how insulted I was. I'm not one of those "too much time invested, so I have to stay" types. If I'm insulted, I'm insulted. Doesn't matter if I paid 2 cents or 2 million dollars, I just leave and put my money somewhere else.

I'm extremely disappointed and have pretty much 0 faith at all in anyone behind the wheel of this game anymore. Don't even want any of them to look me in the digital face, just a waste of time. If I could tell anyone anything at this point, it would be not to bother with any kind of RNG event unless you seriously have the time to follow through every single day all hours with no issues. No flat tires, no power outages, no family fights-your life better be squeaky clean with all the time in the world. If it's not, don't bother. Just don't bother, play another game until the event ends.

*Edit - By the way, your dailies still give no gold and your newbies can hardly get by, stop running your game like trash and follow through on your responsibility. What are you, poor?? You're so poor you can't even spare to let some newbies make gold to continue playing the game? You have 0 foresight? Stop messing around. You're wasting everyones time with your fake "hands tied" attitude. 

5 hours ago, Showta said:

Both me and my friend tried contacting support and they refused to do anything so we both just play a lot less now if even at all lmao

This event has to be the biggest disappointment I've ever encountered in any MMO and I've been playing MMOs for almost 12 years now. Only one other game disappointed me as closely and that one I quit on the spot letting 4 years worth of playtime rot into nothing, that's how insulted I was. I'm not one of those "too much time invested, so I have to stay" types. If I'm insulted, I'm insulted. Doesn't matter if I paid 2 cents or 2 million dollars, I just leave and put my money somewhere else.

I'm extremely disappointed and have pretty much 0 faith at all in anyone behind the wheel of this game anymore. Don't even want any of them to look me in the digital face, just a waste of time. If I could tell anyone anything at this point, it would be not to bother with any kind of RNG event unless you seriously have the time to follow through every single day all hours with no issues. No flat tires, no power outages, no family fights-your life better be squeaky clean with all the time in the world. If it's not, don't bother. Just don't bother, play another game until the event ends.

*Edit - By the way, your dailies still give no gold and your newbies can hardly get by, stop running your game like trash and follow through on your responsibility. What are you, poor?? You're so poor you can't even spare to let some newbies make gold to continue playing the game? You have 0 foresight? Stop messing around. You're wasting everyones time with your fake "hands tied" attitude. 

+1

Archived