The Event is comming to an end, and i still havent got my legendary soul, OTHERS DIDNT TOO !

Tekoek0911

Another one...I've also heard of a close friend having the same issue. I was going to spend for trove tomorrow but now I'm very conflicted. I really want to hear that something can be done for these people first. I was way too busy for this event but if I participated all that entire length only to end on 100% I would have been devastated. Really, the 100% shouldn't have even been there. You shouldnt land on 100%, 100% should have just been the winning breakthrough

LaW19Yi.png

Please think of all the time and effort that went into people reaching 100% and how hard they most have been hoping and praying to reach it in time by today. Think of how painfully disappointed they are to have hit 100% instead of just the breakthrough. Really, anything over 90% is way too heartbreaking. To end on that note would be probably one of the cruelest slaps in the face one could receive.

NC I know you're good sometimes, you listen to us a little bit about some things! Miss Cyan Blue Ivy, can you come through?? Miss Beverly Hills bombshell?? Mister Jonathan Travolta Legend Bon Jovi F Kennedy Jr?? Deity Phoenix Mythological Friend from the Cosmos?!? Anyone!! Please help..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly thought NCSoft West learned from the Corallite event way back 2 years ago but it seems the displeasure and anger generated from that RNG-focused event was forgotten. That Corallite event was one of the worst if not the worst event of Blade and Soul.

Sadly, the RNG mechanics has shown itself once again in events and expectantly, the general player base aren't completely pleased with it. I will echo what others have stated before, why was the event not left at just material cost? Why introduce the element of RNG that NCSoft West knew players wouldn't be overly excited for? Instead of battling through RNG only to fail and end up short at the soul, why not set the cost of the Soul at ~140+ Pristine Oils. That way, if you end up with say 130 Pristine Oils, you know you won't have enough for the soul and can instead spend the effort of the past 6 weeks on the other rewards on offer e.g. costumes. With things as they are having the player need to upgrade the soul to stage 6 and test their luck on the conversion, a players 6 weeks of effort can be capped at just 1 Sacred Oil purchase if they fail the conversions they attempt. With each failure, the player feels as if they are flushing down the effort they made to earn those Pristine Oils and the enjoyment they have for participating in the event.

Events should be fun. They should be hard but fun. Not depressing and suffocating. I am not sure how others feel, but I want events to reward effort instead of penalising them for not being "lucky" enough and not playing more of the game at the expense of life. My favourite event was the Celestial Basin event (Celestial Festival). Even after the rocky start it had, I believed NCSoft West would do the right thing and make it more player friendly which they did by increasing the HP of the bosses and the damage limit for a contribution. That event also felt MMO-geared with players having to work together. Hopefully NCSoft West learns from this event because it was one of the least fun for me (and I was lucky enough to get a soul in this event).

14 minutes ago, Syphin said:

I honestly thought NCSoft West learned from the Corallite event way back 2 years ago but it seems the displeasure and anger generated from that RNG-focused event was forgotten. That Corallite event was one of the worst if not the worst event of Blade and Soul.

1.) Nothing beats the Valentine's Day Event 2018.

2.) They did learn something from it. For one, that you don't make them tradeable, and for two, the progress bar thing. The latter is an improvment, even if only by a small amount. Who knows, maybe they get it right in another one and a half years. Or maybe the game goes broke until then. :p

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Syphin:

Why introduce the element of RNG that NCSoft West knew players wouldn't be overly excited for?

Because rng is profitable. Just look at all those guys begging NCsoft to put the event oils on f10 for a price...

27 minutes ago, Granger said:

Because rng is profitable. Just look at all those guys begging NCsoft to put the event oils on f10 for a price...

TBH it wouldn't have killed them to remove the weekly limit from khanda vihar and let people farm their missing oils for a price.  But they simply have a very bad management team and the way "free daily oils" were ninja put into HM store before the event was even over proves that.

I havent been so upset about something game related for years. GG

7 hours ago, Showta said:

Another one...I've also heard of a close friend having the same issue. I was going to spend for trove tomorrow but now I'm very conflicted. I really want to hear that something can be done for these people first. I was way too busy for this event but if I participated all that entire length only to end on 100% I would have been devastated. Really, the 100% shouldn't have even been there. You shouldnt land on 100%, 100% should have just been the winning breakthrough

LaW19Yi.png

Please think of all the time and effort that went into people reaching 100% and how hard they most have been hoping and praying to reach it in time by today. Think of how painfully disappointed they are to have hit 100% instead of just the breakthrough. Really, anything over 90% is way too heartbreaking. To end on that note would be probably one of the cruelest slaps in the face one could receive.

NC I know you're good sometimes, you listen to us a little bit about some things! Miss Cyan Blue Ivy, can you come through?? Miss Beverly Hills bombshell?? Mister Jonathan Travolta Legend Bon Jovi F Kennedy Jr?? Deity Phoenix Mythological Friend from the Cosmos?!? Anyone!! Please help..

^ Just this! 

Played ever since silverfrost mountain dropped, and I remember how hard it was to save gold through farming ssp on a 380 ap WL. This event literally gave u the ability to get a free awakened soul. Idc what excuse u have, if this was released before, I wouldn’t have farmed to craft oils and have done the previous events for oils. And keep in mind, back then, even upgrading from stage 1 was expensive. I think, if I remember correctly, it was like spts before oil was introduced. And it was just crazy expensive back then especially how hard it was to get gear’d up. And the true Scorpio to baleful/seraph 1 back then cost 3 spts, but the new players don’t know about this. They just want everything given to them. U can claim it’s too Grindy or some stupid excuse like oh I’m not that dedicated to bns or I work, well newsflash, it’s a eastern mmorpg. It’s a grindy game and has p2a events and options. If u ain’t got no time to keep up with content, use ur wallet. If u don’t got no wallet, ur time is all u got. I didn’t really ‘whale’ out on anything other than to get my soul to true cosmic. Ever since, it’s been just a smooth ride through content. Trust me, if u guys are complaining about awakened energy... I think u guys should rethink whether u can get true tiger soul... don’t be so narrow minded. There’s worse things and way more grindy things ahead that this is a small deal. Conclusion: if u bought ur daily oil everyday and did weekly and DC, and those event dungeons (if, el, ns) then u would have gotten one. If getting into those dungeons are hard then u should’ve been a decent player throughout ur whole game time and found a good clan that has good players to help u out. Don’t be so stuck up and blame the system that isn’t playing the right cards for u. If u are some lone wolf, then well this isn’t the game for u unless u have a big wallet, lone wolf person. 

It's heartbreaking to see how many players reached the 100% mark and ran out of oils, while the event was really nice and helped a good amount of players i can't help but feel sorry for those who are stuck at 100%. Please find a solution to help these players, don't let all their hard work be in vain. Either keep the free Oils in HM store for a little longer or at least make them tradable, let the players help each other, personally i have 12 oils left that i don't need anymore ( plus those from HM Store ), i would gladly give them to someone else if possible.

6 hours ago, Narcoleptic said:

It's heartbreaking to see how many players reached the 100% mark and ran out of oils, while the event was really nice and helped a good amount of players i can't help but feel sorry for those who are stuck at 100%. Please find a solution to help these players, don't let all their hard work be in vain. Either keep the free Oils in HM store for a little longer or at least make them tradable, let the players help each other, personally i have 12 oils left that i don't need anymore ( plus those from HM Store ), i would gladly give them to someone else if possible.

Wow, I never expected a wave of solidarity from fellow players... you guys are really great Q.Q

Is this some ultimate joke? The weekly quests still show they give oil but you dont actually get anything the hell? I got false hope OMG

EDIT: this was my client failing to update but still launched.

9 hours ago, Whytea said:

if u bought ur daily oil everyday and did weekly and DC, and those event dungeons (if, el, ns) then u would have gotten one. Don’t be so stuck up and blame the system that isn’t playing the right cards for u.

The problem is that life is unpredictable and as much as one wishes they could do it every single day it just isn't that easy. Things happen, real life happens-often in tragic and miserable ways. I can promise you my friend who is stuck at 100% would have given anything to have been able to be there those two or three days they missed.

An event isn't chores, that's first of all
and an event shouldn't be a threat either
It shouldn't be "if you can't log in each and every day for the next month and a half, then you won't get this thing you worked very hard for". That's beyond unfair.

It's downright disgusting which I've been trying very hard not to say as I'm not trying to turn to anger. I'm trying very hard to remain calm about it in hopes that maybe something actually gets done, but the reality is it's just a very very mean and cruel thing to do.

I know some of those CMs still have a heart, so hopefully they won't just leave people at 100%. To me, that's just way too much. That's really  pushing it too far to the point of actual cruelty. They just need to stop doing "events" if that's what they think events are.

Wow, people saying that we didn't grind hard enough are fools.  I am sitting at just over 1k ap so getting a group for IF or EL is almost impossible.  Thate makes teo oils a days I won't be getting.  Also, I did not know about eh free daily oil in the store, when was that announces and why did it only show in the hongmoon coin store.

I worked hard to get the oils and gold to try and get the soul for nothing.  I am down a bunch of gold, when I don't have all that much since everything costs money and they cut the amount of gold you get from dungeons, with nothing to show for it.

I am just very disappointed and feel no reason to participate in one of these rng event ever again.

8 minutes ago, MaxxFaraday said:

Wow, people saying that we didn't grind hard enough are fools.  I am sitting at just over 1k ap so getting a group for IF or EL is almost impossible.  Thate makes teo oils a days I won't be getting.  Also, I did not know about eh free daily oil in the store, when was that announces and why did it only show in the hongmoon coin store.

I worked hard to get the oils and gold to try and get the soul for nothing.  I am down a bunch of gold, when I don't have all that much since everything costs money and they cut the amount of gold you get from dungeons, with nothing to show for it.

I am just very disappointed and feel no reason to participate in one of these rng event ever again.

I did not miss a single daily since the start of the event.  However i was only able to start getting into IF/EL parties the last week...  and now im minus 20AP and get kicked right and left again while my souls is at 100%.... im done with this game if they dont do something.. screw this.

10 hours ago, Narcoleptic said:

That would be the best event ever, players helping each other. Hats off to you. 

Come on, NCsoft, join in...

22 minutes ago, Bleys said:

I did not miss a single daily since the start of the event.  However i was only able to start getting into IF/EL parties the last week...  and now im minus 20AP and get kicked right and left again while my souls is at 100%.... im done with this game if they dont do something.. screw this.

Ya, people don't want you in a group even for NS if you don't have 1.1k ap.  About 1000 ap is stuck at a point where you need items and gold but you can't do the higher content to get it

36 minutes ago, MaxxFaraday said:

Ya, people don't want you in a group even for NS if you don't have 1.1k ap.  About 1000 ap is stuck at a point where you need items and gold but you can't do the higher content to get it

You dont have to tell me i just went through it all :) 1k is insta kick from NS unless you are a warlock. At 1080 it took me good 5-6 hours a day to do IF and EL with about 80% kick rate

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tpglapk.png

Since there are many errors with this patch anyway, how about next maint day the issues are fixed and also those who are stuck at 100% get their issue fixed too?!?

(Please don't think that just because it's a new patch and trove that this is going to be let go because that is not the case)

50 minutes ago, Showta said:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tpglapk.png

Since there are many errors with this patch anyway, how about next maint day the issues are fixed and also those who are stuck at 100% get their issue fixed too?!?

(Please don't think that just because it's a new patch and trove that this is going to be let go because that is not the case)

My suggestion would be that they added to the Hongmoon store  one bundle of 15 event oils after the last free event oil on the 27th, for a price, and purchasable just once per account. And with the option to be gifted to another player if you don't need it for yourself. I would be happy to buy it and gift it to any player with a soul stuck at 100% that could not afford to buy the bundle. And I think, judging from what I have been reading from other people in this thread, that I would not be the only one willing to help where needed. 

Not sure if this was mentioned as I breezed through a lot of the posts, but you get a free oil per day to 6/27/18 in the HM store. Granted, it's only 7 more, but it might help a couple of players.

You want NCsoft to change the way they do things? Stop paying them money and make it clear why you are doing that on these forums, or if you want to make an even stronger statement, quit.

I hate to say that because I love this game, but it is a wonderful game that is being ruined by some (not all) of the people running it. I can't blame anyone for quitting after this event if you didn't get your soul. NCsoft says, "We are definitely listening." It is true. They are definitely listening. I know it for a fact, but JUST listening isn't good enough. We want them to do what the community wants in addition to listening, and that is where it breaks down. They listen, and then promptly do whatever they want anyway even if the community has said that stuff like that is a bad idea. NCsoft isn't stupid. They know stuff like this isn't going to go over well. I know that kindhearted people want to give NCsoft the benefit of the doubt and say that NCsoft was just ignorant - NCsoft didn't realize this wouldn't go over well. It was just a bad mistake.

No. Do you actually think anyone was sitting around in a board room saying, "Upgrade Mileage is EXACTLY what the community has been saying they want! They will love this! We heard you like RNG, so we put some RNG in your RNG so you can RNG while you RNG." The community has been telling NCsoft that whoever is designing these events has been ruining the game by taking it in the wrong direction since at least February of 2018 with that horrific valentines day event, but realistically the community has been telling them for longer. No no. NCsoft knows. They listen. Then they ignore you and do it anyway.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:29 PM, Showta said:

Please don't make players suffer like this, it's unbearable

Truly, I feel very bad for everyone. I would say that NCsoft should have known better, but honestly, they did know better, and they did it anyway. How much are you willing to put up with? If you are willing to put up with this much (this is assuming you didn't get your soul), and keep tolerating it then... there will be no end to your abuse from NCsoft unless you show them that you are NOT willing to tolerate it. Words are insufficient. Words and negotiation have already failed for months on end - realistically longer. Only your ACTIONS matter at this point. NCsoft has called your bluff. Now it is your move.

So the real problem is that you want them to do more than ONLY listen. How do you do that? Well they twist your arm into paying them money right? Twist their arm back. Refuse to give them ANY money. Also, please understand that this game needs minnows just like it needs whales even though the minnows pay little if anything at all because without the minnows the whales are going to look at the game and say, "Why would I pay literally multiple thousands of dollars to max out a character in a game that almost no one plays? The game feels very empty. I will quit too and go to a more populated game." Therefore denying payment hurts NCsoft. Quitting entirely hurts them even more. You can vote with your feet by walking away... if you want. It is up to you. I know many of you have invested an awful lot into this game. NCsoft is going to keep taking inch after inch though as long as you keep tolerating it.

Frankly, if you didn't get your soul from this event and you worked real hard at it, and you don't quit... I am flabbergasted by the amount of tolerance for abuse you have.

You worked that hard and you know what you get?  A bunch of gold lost, and people like these adding insult to injury.

18 hours ago, Whytea said:

If getting into those dungeons are hard then u should’ve been a decent player throughout ur whole game time and found a good clan that has good players to help u out. Don’t be so stuck up and blame the system that isn’t playing the right cards for u. If u are some lone wolf, then well this isn’t the game for u unless u have a big wallet, lone wolf person. 

On 6/18/2018 at 4:13 PM, GrimmxD said:

it is your fault that you did not grind hard enough ~ you are getting free legendary soul why most of the people spent around thousands of gold to obtain and you here complain about 100 g maximum loss , i starting to hate this community full of crying babies tbh ~ grow up your fault that you didn't grind harder 

Isn't that lovely?

NCsoft is a corporation, and they have proven that they are going to continue disregarding what they are listening to by doing just that for many months now repeatedly, and realistically longer. Who, or what team is designing these events, and why are they still employed at NCsoft? No seriously, think about that for a minute. These people should not be allowed to continue determining the direction of the game. They should be fired. Think about it. Let's say there is a department manager who works at a department store like Walmart or something, and they have been consistently making customers angry to the point of complaining about the facets of company responsibilities this department manager, or team is responsible for, causing the customers to not buy things, and even getting customers to leave the store in disgust. Furthermore, this has been going on repeatedly for months. Should that department manager still be allowed to keep their job at Walmart? If it is a team, should the team keep their jobs, or should they be fired, and replaced with new people? If I was in charge they would have been fired a long time ago. We would have never made it to this point because the problem would have been corrected before now. By now, it is looking bad on the people above them too for letting this go on this long - disaster after disaster.

Like many corporations, it seems that NCsoft only understands one thing: Is their money supply going up or down from this product?

Now, if the game starts loosing too much money they would probably shut down the game, and then we wouldn't have a nice fun MMO to play, but I am telling you it won't go that far because NCsoft has a HECK of a lot more invested in this game to lose than we do. They will buckle, but ONLY if a ton of people actually deny payment. If you go back to paying them money, they win that argument. As long as whales keep paying literally thousands of dollars to max out 1 single character, this will continue. As long as you go to Mushin's tower, and see that huge percentage of people with that star next to their name indicating that they pay for premium membership, this will continue. In a sense, the power to change this is in our wallets, but that would require a LOT of the community to uniformly say, "That's enough. We will not allow you to just gloss over this and move along. We are going to MAKE you go back and make this right... or go out of business." That would require sheep to be able to organize though, which is unlikely. (That is partially how dictators retain power by the way.)

I don't want to see this game die, but NCsoft has broken their word, and the only thing that is going to ACTUALLY get them to change is slapping them upside the head so hard that the game can't persist unless they stop, go back and address it, and the only way to do that is to hit them in the wallet HARD. That is the only message that will be clear enough. Is this event abusive enough to make that happen? I don't know. Maybe. They honestly might have pushed too hard this time. I have seen a lot of people saying they are going to quit over this. I wonder what their quarterly reports for B&S will look like for second, and third quarter of 2018 compared to say... third and forth quarter 2017?

Blade%20and%20soul%20business%20model_zp

Go back to your original philosophy NCsoft! You never really tried the cosmetic outfits and stuff. You have tons of outfits, but only a very small amount of them are on sale at any one time, and an even smaller percentage of that amount is changed out. How about you sell 25% of all outfits per business quarter? Over the course of 1 year, the full 100% of outfits will be available, 25% at a time for 3 months at a time in a rotating cycle? Honestly, you have fantastic looking outfits, but you don't sell them! It is ridiculous. Just look at the Hongmoon store's specials. Out of 8 items, 1 outfit becomes available for 1 day every OTHER day or so. The rest of the 8 item slots are all selling power. Look at your own philosophy that you gave us IN WRITING NCsoft! Absurd! The value of a person or group is largely determined by the value of their word. If their word is not worth much, then they are not worth much either. It seems they would rather just sell power even though they said they wouldn't, and not bother to give cosmetics a fair chance.

5 hours ago, Bleys said:

You dont have to tell me i just went through it all :) 1k is insta kick from NS unless you are a warlock. At 1080 it took me good 5-6 hours a day to do IF and EL with about 80% kick rate

I was the same way at 1090.  Kicked constantly.  Even from parties that said 1050, I was kicked.  When I made my own, people wouldn't join unless they were under 900.  I had a lot of people under 1k join.  We tried many times and on NS and ITF it worked out more times than not.  But Could never really get parties for EL going.  I had to wait forever each day trying to get into one or fill one.

Now I am in the same situation again.  I am down to 1070.  So now I am still getting kicked left and right.

Edit to add:  Ugh that coralite event, the diamond valentine's event, the 2nd purple train event ( forgot what that one was even for- I just remember hating it ), and this recent poh event..... my most hated so far. 

6 hours ago, Rea Shinwa said:

My suggestion would be that they added to the Hongmoon store  one bundle of 15 event oils after the last free event oil on the 27th, for a price, and purchasable just once per account. And with the option to be gifted to another player if you don't need it for yourself.

THIS!! RIGHT!! HERE!! IS A GREAT IDEA!!! I fully support this and think it would absolutely solve the issue of those stuck at 100% !

Can we do this??

I know you're reading NC!! HEY!! You messed up this patch anyway, so why don't you address it as you fix those issues too?? People can't even do their raid. So it's not like you're not having to fix something else anyway. This would be great compensation for messing up again!  Don't just try to hide it or hope it goes away on it's own, I'm fighting til the death over this!! I love my friends, I won't let them give up and mope away sadly on their own over this!! If they quit I'll have no one to play with, don't discourage them so bad like this!! Take responsibility for your very straining event-100% should mean SUCCESS, not empty handed!!

13 hours ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

You want NCsoft to change the way they do things? Stop paying them money and make it clear why you are doing that on these forums, or if you want to make an even stronger statement, quit.

I hate to say that because I love this game, but it is a wonderful game that is being ruined by some (not all) of the people running it. I can't blame anyone for quitting after this event if you didn't get your soul. NCsoft says, "We are definitely listening." It is true. They are definitely listening. I know it for a fact, but JUST listening isn't good enough. We want them to do what the community wants in addition to listening, and that is where it breaks down. They listen, and then promptly do whatever they want anyway even if the community has said that stuff like that is a bad idea. NCsoft isn't stupid. They know stuff like this isn't going to go over well. I know that kindhearted people want to give NCsoft the benefit of the doubt and say that NCsoft was just ignorant - NCsoft didn't realize this wouldn't go over well. It was just a bad mistake.

No. Do you actually think anyone was sitting around in a board room saying, "Upgrade Mileage is EXACTLY what the community has been saying they want! They will love this! We heard you like RNG, so we put some RNG in your RNG so you can RNG while you RNG." The community has been telling NCsoft that whoever is designing these events has been ruining the game by taking it in the wrong direction since at least February of 2018 with that horrific valentines day event, but realistically the community has been telling them for longer. No no. NCsoft knows. They listen. Then they ignore you and do it anyway.

Truly, I feel very bad for everyone. I would say that NCsoft should have known better, but honestly, they did know better, and they did it anyway. How much are you willing to put up with? If you are willing to put up with this much (this is assuming you didn't get your soul), and keep tolerating it then... there will be no end to your abuse from NCsoft unless you show them that you are NOT willing to tolerate it. Words are insufficient. Words and negotiation have already failed for months on end - realistically longer. Only your ACTIONS matter at this point. NCsoft has called your bluff. Now it is your move.

So the real problem is that you want them to do more than ONLY listen. How do you do that? Well they twist your arm into paying them money right? Twist their arm back. Refuse to give them ANY money. Also, please understand that this game needs minnows just like it needs whales even though the minnows pay little if anything at all because without the minnows the whales are going to look at the game and say, "Why would I pay literally multiple thousands of dollars to max out a character in a game that almost no one plays? The game feels very empty. I will quit too and go to a more populated game." Therefore denying payment hurts NCsoft. Quitting entirely hurts them even more. You can vote with your feet by walking away... if you want. It is up to you. I know many of you have invested an awful lot into this game. NCsoft is going to keep taking inch after inch though as long as you keep tolerating it.

Frankly, if you didn't get your soul from this event and you worked real hard at it, and you don't quit... I am flabbergasted by the amount of tolerance for abuse you have.

You worked that hard and you know what you get?  A bunch of gold lost, and people like these adding insult to injury.

Isn't that lovely?

NCsoft is a corporation, and they have proven that they are going to continue disregarding what they are listening to by doing just that for many months now repeatedly, and realistically longer. Who, or what team is designing these events, and why are they still employed at NCsoft? No seriously, think about that for a minute. These people should not be allowed to continue determining the direction of the game. They should be fired. Think about it. Let's say there is a department manager who works at a department store like Walmart or something, and they have been consistently making customers angry to the point of complaining about the facets of company responsibilities this department manager, or team is responsible for, causing the customers to not buy things, and even getting customers to leave the store in disgust. Furthermore, this has been going on repeatedly for months. Should that department manager still be allowed to keep their job at Walmart? If it is a team, should the team keep their jobs, or should they be fired, and replaced with new people? If I was in charge they would have been fired a long time ago. We would have never made it to this point because the problem would have been corrected before now. By now, it is looking bad on the people above them too for letting this go on this long - disaster after disaster.

Like many corporations, it seems that NCsoft only understands one thing: Is their money supply going up or down from this product?

Now, if the game starts loosing too much money they would probably shut down the game, and then we wouldn't have a nice fun MMO to play, but I am telling you it won't go that far because NCsoft has a HECK of a lot more invested in this game to lose than we do. They will buckle, but ONLY if a ton of people actually deny payment. If you go back to paying them money, they win that argument. As long as whales keep paying literally thousands of dollars to max out 1 single character, this will continue. As long as you go to Mushin's tower, and see that huge percentage of people with that star next to their name indicating that they pay for premium membership, this will continue. In a sense, the power to change this is in our wallets, but that would require a LOT of the community to uniformly say, "That's enough. We will not allow you to just gloss over this and move along. We are going to MAKE you go back and make this right... or go out of business." That would require sheep to be able to organize though, which is unlikely. (That is partially how dictators retain power by the way.)

I don't want to see this game die, but NCsoft has broken their word, and the only thing that is going to ACTUALLY get them to change is slapping them upside the head so hard that the game can't persist unless they stop, go back and address it, and the only way to do that is to hit them in the wallet HARD. That is the only message that will be clear enough. Is this event abusive enough to make that happen? I don't know. Maybe. They honestly might have pushed too hard this time. I have seen a lot of people saying they are going to quit over this. I wonder what their quarterly reports for B&S will look like for second, and third quarter of 2018 compared to say... third and forth quarter 2017?

Blade%20and%20soul%20business%20model_zp

Go back to your original philosophy NCsoft! You never really tried the cosmetic outfits and stuff. You have tons of outfits, but only a very small amount of them are on sale at any one time, and an even smaller percentage of that amount is changed out. How about you sell 25% of all outfits per business quarter? Over the course of 1 year, the full 100% of outfits will be available, 25% at a time for 3 months at a time in a rotating cycle? Honestly, you have fantastic looking outfits, but you don't sell them! It is ridiculous. Just look at the Hongmoon store's specials. Out of 8 items, 1 outfit becomes available for 1 day every OTHER day or so. The rest of the 8 item slots are all selling power. Look at your own philosophy that you gave us IN WRITING NCsoft! Absurd! The value of a person or group is largely determined by the value of their word. If their word is not worth much, then they are not worth much either. It seems they would rather just sell power even though they said they wouldn't, and not bother to give cosmetics a fair chance.

LOL they said that there ain't gonna be a paywall, well tut tut tut. I've hit a paywall already at stage 3 Riftwalk and everyone who spent money is already Aransu stage 3, that's like 2 different weapon stages, to me this is a clear sign they are baiting us. All they do is FEEDBACK this FEEDBACK that, where are the actions? "words conceal. Actions reveal" Tayjin: Act V

The raids above Blacktower/ Skybreak spire is a HUGE paywall, if you don't spend, you won't ever be able to touch the content cuz all these people asking for 500g just to join the raid and 4000g for a stupid badge. Ridiculous, when someone like myself who makes 20g a day can never touch the content that has already been out 1 year. LOOK AT KOREA, everyone there has like MILLIONS OF GOLD, now look at us, with the pitty 100g and the nerf to the daily rewards and daily dungeon rewards is a huge SCREW YOU TO THE FACE.

Archived