Miki4guitar

I love this game :) <3

Recommended Posts

This is best mmo i have played, i love story and graphic and music :) combat is fun to play and it is in my opinion best game ever.I played it from start, i remember i was awake at 5 am watching stream before going live first day and it was so nice <3 i got to play only 7 hours becouse i needed to go to work but it was soo nice i was amazed :) before that i was playing on some private server but i was happy finaly going to play it on real server.poh dungeon was best :) lots of players and every dungeon was nice in lfr even lower ones :) grind was not too bad and i enjoyed upgreading all my gear <3 i dont like that they removed that it killed fun in game...and i was level 45 in 2 days farming and all and soon i was doing poharan dungeon 4 man :) it was full of gold sellers and bots but i didnt mind that...but what i mined was low fps i got on my low end pc and i leaved the game :( after a breake i got back last year and started playing on my new pc its not high end ( 1600 ryxen 16g ram and rx580 8g oc strix ) and it was still low fps in some places....okay its not all in frame rate i told my self...i didnt like they removed upgreading your gear, just going giving you wapon and other to upgreade now i got hard time departing from my pirate axe it was so hard after all that time of grind to let it go and take bale or reaph weapon :( it broke my heart :( but i did it i got 1.1k ap in 3 months and i was 45lvl when i came back....i was f2p player btw i was griding so har i got myself in some guild and we where doing bt raid....but grind killed me....it was too much time and i was angry....nc soft doesnt care if game is good or not but it is mistake!i want to say when bns started it had many servers and it was all crowded, and it would stayed that way but they didnt bother to make it that way, i can see they only care about money, and making more and more money and it is diferent thatn koren bns - makes me want to move to korea and play game i love :( i know there are many other player that are with same opinion i rly love this game and i want to play it but it has become soomething that is not fun :( i hope nc soft staff will hear me and maybe try to get 1 fresh server and call it hardcore server and start it all over, for those players that want to go fresh from from vanila of the game max lvl 45 and upgreade your stuff, and also disable p2w materials there just leave cosmetic and u will se it will be huge number of players incoming, i dont ming spending money on game, i would pay sub every mont if needed just dont destroy game we love....but it is too late u destroyed it alredy....80% of players left.....but maybe u can do thigs right, make that one server that is not p2w and u will see....it is not all about money it is about love for game...put sub on that server if u want many ppl will play it just dont kill it with p2w....i think first vanila lvl 45 was amazing u got poharan dungeon and it was soo fun now it is all bout 3 daily quests and some week raids that whales make low ppl pay up money they make grinding for days....also trove is bad i dont like it i think everything u need from game u can get by farming and that is all about mmo games,ppl play mmo to lvl up and find some better gear and it is devastating having whales one shoot ppl in pvp just they got credit cards that is why no one wants to play this game anymore, u destroyed it....if u make 1 non p2w server i will play it if not i hope some other company will take it over and make things right for all of us player that love bns, and that we will get what we deserve and that is no p2w items and maybe going on another engine for better preformance,i hope i will live day to se BNS2 and it willl be f2p not p2w game....with all that said i want to apologize to my old guild cuz i lef one day whitout words just did uninstall game, i am sorry but this was so hard for me and it hit me in heart i love this game so much im still thinking about it every week and i want to play it, but not like this....i want it to be full of peapole and every dungeon can find lfp not some crazy ppl asking 1,1k ap fast runs or devs going all lootboxes all over place....and again i love this game and it was so hard to talk about all of this
PS dank cadenza u are great person and im glad i was able to play with u in game
alse xiesta u dont know how to tank kfm :P but i still love u <3
xcoxvk.jpg
https://ibb.co/mWvm9d

Edited by Miki4guitar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JSide   

I think what he's trying to say is that this game is super grindy and Pay2Win now. So he's no longer having fun and therefore quitting.

 

 

 

 

Eh, we've heard this before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nala   

Would be much better if you broke this up into paragraphs with spaces to make it easier to read. Also putting a tldr is helpful for getting to the point, it seems like this contains a lot of rambling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

for everyone that don't like to read
tl;dr "I liked the game, but not anymore so I am gone+shout out to people i played with."

pretty much.

Edited by RavTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaigame   
7 hours ago, finalfantasy7 said:

BNS2 is a mobil game and its coming next year.

BNS is redone with UE4 engine and its coming next year.

I doubt either of these will be less P2W than What we have now.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IAmWho   

Every game is pretty much P2W, BnS is just less P2W comparing to most MMOs in my opinion. You don't need hundreds of dollars to catch up or get to above average. A few thousand for someone I've heard can get to max gear. In other games, you need at least 10k dollars!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zordrage   
6 hours ago, IAmWho said:

Every game is pretty much P2W, BnS is just less P2W comparing to most MMOs in my opinion. You don't need hundreds of dollars to catch up or get to above average. A few thousand for someone I've heard can get to max gear. In other games, you need at least 10k dollars!

you played some reeealy bad games then....

Swtor
GW2
FF14
WoW
Eso

Neither of them need you at ALL and not even ask you to throw money at the game to progress..
and its easy to gear up with a litle bit of time investment without selling your soul to the game..

only these Bullshit Asian MMOs are this money Hungry....and try to wall your progression off hard if you don't pay....
sounds like you only played asian mmos to be honest....

Edited by Zordrage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IAmWho   

Well, those game are the ones I played most, in those high costing games, I just give up my urge to pay them, cause a tiny amount really does nothing :P. Comparing to BnS NA, I do feel rewarding by spend some cash here, at least this is not Money devouring. 

Played GW2 and WOW, I just don't like their combat systems, BnS's combat system is really special comparing to all others, especially in BnS mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zordrage said:

you played some reeealy bad games then....

Swtor
GW2
FF14
WoW
Eso

You can not compare b2p or subscription based mmos to f2p mmos. Most if not all free to play mmos have some form of p2w in them, whether it's hidden or full blown in your face p2w.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IAmWho   
18 minutes ago, ClassicMan said:

You can not compare b2p or subscription based mmos to f2p mmos. Most if not all free to play mmos have some form of p2w in them, whether it's hidden or full blown in your face p2w.

Oh right this too, thanks tho, those subscription MMOs already have income from all players, but free to play games has no income unless the players pay to buy boosts.

Edited by IAmWho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You kids these days complain about eeeeeverything!  You got a free game and you don't have to spend a dime to play through the storyline.  The storyline for this free MMO is absolutely fantastic.  All the characters are voice acted and the developers are still adding in more content to this very day, and yet, here you all are complaining because you have to"grind" or because it's "pay to win".  Who's winning?  The game is instanced based and the storyline is single player(basically, considering how fun and easy it is).  Nobody is forcing any of you to pay any money and I honestly don't know why you wouldn't considering how awesome this game is.  Get a job kids, save up, and then spend, otherwise, go play another game. Welcome to life.  Nothing is fair.  If you don't like it, again, go play another game.  If you're not that good at the game and you notice people aren't accepting you into dungeons or, you're losing a lot in PVP/PVE, news flash, get better.  

 

Stop crying like a bunch of children!  This is an amazingly fun free, pretty much single based online gaming community experience, and you don't even have to pay a dime to go through the storyline that gives you everything you need as you progress, yet you all complain.  People don't let me into the dungeons because I'm not a high enough Hongmoon level but you don't see me complaining here.  Life isn't fair and the gaming world is based on life.  Stop crying and get over it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fufia   

you revive an old post to say things like this.

1 hour ago, Nef Lerah said:

You kids these days complain about eeeeeverything!

 

1 hour ago, Nef Lerah said:

Get a job kids, save up, and then spend, otherwise, go play another game. Welcome to life.  Nothing is fair.  If you don't like it, again, go play another game.  If you're not that good at the game and you notice people aren't accepting you into dungeons or, you're losing a lot in PVP/PVE, news flash, get better

 

1 hour ago, Nef Lerah said:

Stop crying like a bunch of children!

 

1 hour ago, Nef Lerah said:

Life isn't fair and the gaming world is based on life.  Stop crying and get over it.

:giggle:

apply your logic to you pls and stop cry like a baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nef Lerah said:

You kids these days complain about eeeeeverything!  You got a free game and you don't have to spend a dime to play through the storyline.  The storyline for this free MMO is absolutely fantastic.  All the characters are voice acted and the developers are still adding in more content to this very day, and yet, here you all are complaining because you have to"grind" or because it's "pay to win".  Who's winning?  The game is instanced based and the storyline is single player(basically, considering how fun and easy it is).  Nobody is forcing any of you to pay any money and I honestly don't know why you wouldn't considering how awesome this game is.  Get a job kids, save up, and then spend, otherwise, go play another game. Welcome to life.  Nothing is fair.  If you don't like it, again, go play another game.  If you're not that good at the game and you notice people aren't accepting you into dungeons or, you're losing a lot in PVP/PVE, news flash, get better.  

 

Stop crying like a bunch of children!  This is an amazingly fun free, pretty much single based online gaming community experience, and you don't even have to pay a dime to go through the storyline that gives you everything you need as you progress, yet you all complain.  People don't let me into the dungeons because I'm not a high enough Hongmoon level but you don't see me complaining here.  Life isn't fair and the gaming world is based on life.  Stop crying and get over it.  

Just so you know this Thread is 8 months old, Don't Revive what's already dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 10:03 AM, SayhaSeer said:

Just so you know this Thread is 8 months old, Don't Revive what's already dead.

Yea, you're right.  It is a dead thread.  My point still stands though.  I'll end it here though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now