Please don't do it again :O (Secret Safes)

Dokodo

Guys, I saw it and you saw it :S

The Secrets Safes are coming back. These SECRET SAFES who destroyed our economy last time and now trove will drop VT Mat.

Our Economy will perish again and I think now harder than last time.

Pls Jonathan remove it from the trove PLEAASEEEE.

I'm not a Prophet, but I can see how many f2p Player will quit :S

Jonathan please remove it from the game >.<

PS: Guys by all means, I'm not a f2p player. I will trove myself with 400 keys or whatever. I will benefit a lot but other People will get ****** up

6 minutes ago, Zordrage said:

The throve itself is NOT the issue...

the issue is that these events are the only way to reliable gear up without selling your soul to the game....

You're not explaining yourself very good. Last Trove we got an Inflation from Secret Safes and not as usually a Deflation.

Getting a lot of mats is good for the economy, because then the prices will get down. But last time we got a lot of mats and a lot of gold.

You could buy 100 keys and after using them u had more gold than before u used those 100 keys and that is wrong.

This will lead players to buy more mats to upgrade more. Which results in having less mats in the Market.

Having less mats in the market will make the prices rise up. And this is logical economy. It's not even hard to predict.

Having more gold will even mess up F9 and we will have again a ratio from 1:1.

They need to nerf Secret Safes or remove it.

I don't think the trove will lead to increase of mats price, you can see even from now that mats price are decreasing on the market as trove is approaching, people are selling their mats cause they know it'll decrease even more when trove comes out. The last trove is an exception, NOT because of secret safe, but because of the 5M xp charm. Cause it came out in the same date of trove, so every whale was buying those mats to lvl up. I actually think that trove is beneficial for everyone, mats price will decrease so f2p players can progress faster, and whales are satisfied:HajoonCheer: 

the sad truth is , f2p  player has no place in this game , the game shouldn't be free2play from the begining   ,    i actually like the new trove , i don't blame whats happening cause of the trove , it's because ncsoft made a bad decision  making the game f2p , it should have been buy2play+subscription with different system .

4 hours ago, Yaory said:

I don't think the trove will lead to increase of mats price, you can see even from now that mats price are decreasing on the market as trove is approaching, people are selling their mats cause they know it'll decrease even more when trove comes out. The last trove is an exception, NOT because of secret safe, but because of the 5M xp charm. Cause it came out in the same date of trove, so every whale was buying those mats to lvl up. I actually think that trove is beneficial for everyone, mats price will decrease so f2p players can progress faster, and whales are satisfied:HajoonCheer: 

Wait until you see the prices amp up like on last trove. PTS jumped 250 golds up, Pet pods went up by 100%, TS also got up by almost 7g at times. It would be really nice if this doesn't happen again. At the very least make some acc bound stuffies and put those in upgrade recipes and on trove so the economy doesn't blow up like birthday cake where someone mistook the sugar with ground down ammonium nitrate.

5 hours ago, Yaory said:

said that last time but getting too much gold = buying a lot of stuff from market to gear up !! since trove offer you ton ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ of gold ~ people like to save mats to sell it after trove and here where everything goes wrong and expensive !!!!

1 hour ago, GrimmxD said:

said that last time but getting too much gold = buying a lot of stuff from market to gear up !! since trove offer you ton ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ of gold ~ people like to save mats to sell it after trove and here where everything goes wrong and expensive !!!!

Go ingame, press f5, look at which ever mats you want, and look at the price at the prices over a week, or even just since yesterday, it continue to decrease. i Wonder what's the reason for that :playdumb: 

12 hours ago, Yaory said:

Go ingame, press f5, look at which ever mats you want, and look at the price at the prices over a week, or even just since yesterday, it continue to decrease. i Wonder what's the reason for that :playdumb: 

The Reason behind the decrease is people know trove is coming so they don't buy anything at all from f5. They don't upgrade at all.

Why should they upgrade when there is a cost reduction event right next week. When there is VT Mat in trove next week.

The People know they will get a lot of mats from trove, that's why they don't buy.

This leads to a Deflation which will decrease price. It's logical Economy

On 6/15/2018 at 11:17 AM, MassiveEgo said:

Pet pods went up by 100%, 

You know the price of pet pod went up because of the the 5m xp scrolls since you were able to use them as an alternate way to transmute the scroll . The 5m xp scroll is what messed up the market also I think they left the secret safes in cuz they messed up the gold gain so bad they want you to be able to get some thing.

Last trove was on the same patch as new aransu stages were released, so it's logical prices go up as people upgrade to the new stages of aransu.

This trove is also on the same patch as TT 3+4 being released, however I doubt many people will be clearing TT 4 and getting there wep mat in first few weeks so it should not be as big an impact... that said there are badge upgrades being released, new accessory upgrades being released ect. that will all cost materials and alot of players will want to max those as soon as possable to stay at the top-end of the gear chain. So yes, prices will most likely rise, at the start of the patch atleast... but that doesn't mean the secret safe is the reason for it.

If you go back to before sacred orbs when stingers were in the game, the trove released on the same patch as a weapon upgrade and thousands of stingers flooded into the game but the price went up by almost 3x because people wanted to upgrade. There was no raw gold items in that trove, but there was a new upgrade that required mats.

Like it has already been said a couple times... "Supply and demand". You have a large group of players doing new upgrades that cost alot of materials and yes demand is going to shoot up, higher than the trove supplies them at the very start, however the prices will decrease again once those players have maxed there gear.

2 minutes ago, RavTH said:

raid ress charms with 15min cd are there for that reason.

True, that will help with individual deaths but not party wipes. There is also the bottle-neck of no resets + 1/12 people in the group can get there mat each week that the group clears. The accessories + there upgrades (including badge) are likely to be the main increase in mat prices imo, not the secret safes.

7 hours ago, ShoFallenX said:

You know the price of pet pod went up because of the the 5m xp scrolls since you were able to use them as an alternate way to transmute the scroll . The 5m xp scroll is what messed up the market also I think they left the secret safes in cuz they messed up the gold gain so bad they want you to be able to get some thing.

Not really. They were much cheaper before the high trove price drove them up a lot.

Archived