The New Class (Warrior)

Eckogen

The new Warrior class (recently released in KR) can basically soulburn. Yes, its party buff is essentially a Warlock's soulburn but much better. The only difference between Warrior & Warlock soulburn is that the Warrior's gives 20% healing and 25% crit damage. 

Warriors:

- High damage

- High attack speed

- High mobility

- Super soulburn

- Mitigates damage

- Tank

- Mid range attack stance

Basically, a jack of all trades, EXCELS in all areas and makes it pointless for people to roll Warlocks...Like really? Warriors should fulfill the tank role, not every other classes' roles. What was the thought process behind this? It's totally beyond broken. Look at the clips below.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CallousAgileCobblerPeanutButterJellyTime

https://clips.twitch.tv/ChillyRamshackleMuleUncleNox

1 minute ago, MantisxD said:

There is no shadow build for warrior only ice and lighning. I guess what you mean it is somthing like fury mode which looks like shadow build.

is it realy Ice and Lighting ?

i don't see a Single Ice or Lighting themed ability in any gameplay video not even effects or anything XD sooo wut ?

- High attack speed????? Where, its most slow class attack animations and they dont see pretty friendly with ani-cancel, warrior have high dmg/def but its slow attack, dest its 10x way more fast than warrior. 

Point i think its really weird its warrior dont have counter skill when they are knockdown like all melee class. (its like gunner, just get kd and f***)

And almost all videos on net right now its arena pvp, against most of time bad players..i already see video where destroyer (arena 1x1) have to wait warrior shield down to burst and win like with 90%hp+. 

See animations on open world:

Here dest burst warrior on arena pvp (leason learn after lose 1st round):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/273229732?t=00h05m57s

20 hours ago, Eckogen said:

Warriors:

- High damage

- High attack speed

- High mobility

- Super soulburn

- Mitigates damage

- Tank

- Mid range attack stance

-Yeah, it can deal high damage and each hit feels impactful

-But in exchange of speed. It is the class with the slowest attack speed without any animation cancel. This, however, makes it the most ping-friendly class.

-Not sure.

-The same soulburn like Warlock. The only different that it heals HP instead of focus, which makes it somewhat more useful.

-Yeah, it has a second health bar.

-Yeah, it is advertised as a friendly tank class.

-Can hit from 8m away

On 14/06/2018 at 5:50 PM, Eckogen said:

Warriors should fulfill the tank role, not every other classes' roles.

This argument would've been sound if the complaint was made for summoners and KFM's way back when.
KFM = Tank/BB/SB
Summoner = teamstealth, healing, pseudo tank, anti-aoe heal resist.
People let them pass so nothing to be done now except cry until they nerf it to where you feel happy or get compensation to gear up a warrior to the same level as your ruined class.

• 1 month later...

From what I gather, Warrior will be somewhat similar to Berserker. And that's just wrong. A guy with a 2H Sword does that and overall has lumbering feeling while a guy with a 2H Axe is, what, a finesse master? It just doesn't make sense.

Warrior should ani cancel + have the general "current Destro" feel and Destro should slam enemies into the ground(which is kinda already accomplished by Shadow). Look, Sword is inherently more agile / finesse weapon than an Axe. Don't believe me? Ask Skall or Matt, I believe both of them did a video on just that.

When will the warrior class launch in EU/NA servers? I have retired from the game a few month ago because im too bored of the curent content,and im waiting for warrior class to launch because it looks awesome and it will be a good reason to play this game again.

1 hour ago, AdrianRO said:

When will the warrior class launch in EU/NA servers? I have retired from the game a few month ago because im too bored of the curent content,and im waiting for warrior class to launch because it looks awesome and it will be a good reason to play this game again.

There is no official date, just that it is coming later this year. Maybe we will get it late August or early September 

• 2 weeks later...

Release most certain will be september 26 along with next trove.

After the next 2 events:

1º is Frozen Firing Range its will take 21days, (start august 15 until september 4);

2º next event (can be new version of: tower of memory/golden harvest festival) will take more 21days (start september 5 until september 25);

And so we get Fall/Autumn Treasure Trove or they will delay trove to october and release RNG boxes (i choose date september 26 because its 1 year after gunslinger come out, was release september 13 on last year with trove) and release new class. This best scenario to NCWest profit.

Archived