Forums

CLass Chang

LazyShiro

i never heard of a game that had class changes. Race changes and stuff like that but not class. It would be like if im a 55 FM and want to change to a Summoner what would i change to a 55 summoner? Wouldnt make sense cause i might not know how to play the new class. Anyway thats just an example. I am curious how changing classes would even work in a game.

2 hours ago, LoliDolly said:

i never heard of a game that had class changes. Race changes and stuff like that but not class. It would be like if im a 55 FM and want to change to a Summoner what would i change to a 55 summoner? Wouldnt make sense cause i might not know how to play the new class. Anyway thats just an example. I am curious how changing classes would even work in a game.

like my blad dancer is 2yers old i have play alot to gear it opp and i don't wanne loose all my iteams to get a new class outfs/wapen skins, and gear.. 
i get the point ppl don't maybe know ahve to play difrent class but thay can learn it preity fast to be onest bns don't ahve alot off skills and it's not ahrd to learn new skills i think.
and the problem is bns is geting more and more class.. like if warrier wode be out whan bd whas i woode pick warrier it look's more fun to play.
the probme is i don't wanne send all my 45+hoongom soter outf and i can't send wapen skins.. and all the moth i spend gearing opp for noting.. it only feel like a wasit for me to not get to chang class. i hate making new chars :/ and it's sad i need to wait for a new class to get out 1yers-2yers and start form 0 whan i ahve all on a difrent char i woode love to chang to the class so i can main him/she :P

so for me it feel like it woode be nice and not to hard to learn now stuff you have hongmoon traning grond to learn stuff on any way :P 

The NCsoft staff have made comments in the past that it's just simply too much work/an extremely complicated system to implement, so they will not implement it - they would have to change the weapons, accessories, badges, and such.

It would also make the Character Slot voucher almost void as I am sure players would rather spend a bit more money to class change rather than level up and gear up a new character entirely. It would also mess up the economy as players would not longer need to gear up once they've already done it once - hence it will lower the desire for players to spend IRL cash to purchase gold, this will result in a huge loss in terms of profit for the company as there won't be as many players purchasing NCoins for gold - nor would players need to purchase PTS, Sacred oils/vials, materials, etc. from the Hongmoon Store and once again, result in a loss in profit for the company.

These are just some issues with a Class Change voucher - there are so many more issues that will follow a Class Change voucher. I am sure it would also be more expensive than the Level 50 Character Voucher which already costs 4000 NCoin/$50.

Archived