[NEWS] Celestial Dawn: Items and Systems

Bronn

• NCSOFT

The Blade & Soul: Celestial Dawn update goes live in just a few more days, and with it a number of impactful itemization and systems changes are being made. Check out the highlights in the linked article, and stay tuned for the full patch notes going live the day before the update releases on June 20.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/celestial-dawn-items-and-systems/

The Celestial Basin changes are really good. I knew, and previously said the legendary accessories from Desolate Tomb, Ebondrake Citadel, and Naru Foundry would be made easier to get soon, or given out in the Act IX story quests, with all the nerfing to such dungeons, it just seemed a given. I do hope the Raven soul shields you can get there don't need the achievements, that's the only thing that has been preventing me from getting that soul shield, then especially if the achievements aren't needed, it would seem that Raven weapons could be the new Baleful/Seraph come Act IX with how that stuff is being made easier to get already. The hex gem chest is a welcome surprise, as hex gems really are the minimum you need now, then if they are regular hex gems, so can be salvaged, it will make upgrading your gems much easier for people. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they were different from regular gems, so can't be salvaged. On the topic of gems, please do something about those weak dead-end obsidian gems we can get with the Daily Challenge currency, by changing them, or adding a permanent upgrade option for them, only one that had existed to my knowledge involved an event currency.

I REALLY wish I saw that new account bound transformation stone recipes using account bound materials was being added. That right there would be the single most significant change to help people upgrade their stuff you could make, even if those crafts used more materials than the ones using marketable ones.

Zitat

Raven Soul Shield – Chest 1 through 8 – 2,000-20,000 Celestial Peaches and 13-52 Raven Feathers

Well, at dragon express those would be available for 13-52 Raven Feathers alone right atm, So you want to ask additional Peaches costs in future, to help the ppl farming/gearing CB??? Or have I missed anything or is this just a bad joke?

I'm worried about moonstones pricing. Lots of PTS needed each player to upgraded. as moonstone itself need somewhere around 4000+. IF Mega Whales (also Elite) wiping all moonstones for new equip upgrade, the price gonna be big. 

Sacred Vials also well needed for new mystic upgrades. 

As for alt class can survive a tiny little bit with this celestial basin update. Will still have hard time for khanda vihar elemental equipment upgrade.

Oh well need lots of money or 4-10 hours minimum daily play.

Will this event be as horse ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ as the oil event we just went through?  I don't expect things to be given to me but failure after failure after failure on that upgrade broke me.  By the eight time I figured I didnt' have a chance but I wasted my gold anyway.  Now I have a level 6 soul that I can't do anything with and will disappear on me.  ALSO, if you make a change to an event and offer some of the event items for free how about you make an announce NOT in the forums where I don't have a chance to come to very often.

Still hope this event is better but I don[t have high hopes

Archived