Forums

[NEWS] Gift with Purchase Now Live

Bronn

• NCSOFT

Get a FREE Hongmoon Bonus Pack ($20 approximate value) when you spend at least 1 NCoin in the Hongmoon Store!

Starting today, your first purchase made on the Hongmoon Store with NCoin will also reward you with a Hongmoon Bonus Pack, featuring the Moonlight Explorer costume, Catty Corners Headband head adornment, and more!

For full details and a preview of these pieces take a look here: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/free-hongmoon-bonus-pack-with-purchase/

I was wondering:

- Are the players who purchase NCoins with other methods such as prepaid cards or other services like Amazon eligible? or is this just solely for players who directly purchase the NCoin from the website?

- Is this just for players who have never purchased NCoins before? Or are players who already have purchase NCoins in the past eligible too? 

- Can we use already existing NCoins to purchase items from the Hongmoon store? Or do we have to purchase a new set of NCoins AND spend at least 1NCoin to receive the Bonus Package?

Sorry for all the questions as the article wasn't clear (ie. "-when you make your first purchase with NCoin in the Hongmoon Store") and so I just wanted to make sure.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Ludicium said:

I was wondering:

- Are the players who purchase NCoins with other methods such as prepaid cards or other services like Amazon eligible? or is this just solely for players who directly purchase the NCoin from the website?

- Is this just for players who have never purchased NCoins before? Or are players who already have purchase NCoins in the past eligible too? 

- Can we use already existing NCoins to purchase items from the Hongmoon store? Or do we have to purchase a new set of NCoins AND spend at least 1NCoin to receive the Bonus Package?

Sorry for all the questions as the article wasn't clear (ie. "-when you make your first purchase with NCoin in the Hongmoon Store") and so I just wanted to make sure.

Thank you.

I just bought it, i already had bought alot of stuff with NCoin, an NCoin is an NCoin, not method relatable and yes you can use already existing NCoins. Do like i did, try and see for yourself, no need to ask those questions tbh.

14 minutes ago, LiNe171 said:

I just bought it, i already had bought alot of stuff with NCoin, an NCoin is an NCoin, not method relatable and yes you can use already existing NCoins. Do like i did, try and see for yourself, no need to ask those questions tbh.

Thanks. Purchased it myself. The questions were to be certain, not really wanting to make a redeem a $20 card - waiting until trove hits - nor spend my existing NCoins when it's only eligible for new paying customers. Nothing wrong with double-checking =) Thanks again though.

Is this another scam ? Let's see the the article (link here). 

It says: 

The Hongmoon Bonus Pack includes the following items:

with the image of the items included (10 Dragon Trade Pouches, a Moonlight Explorer Costume, and a Catty Corners Headband).

But then in the small font in the bottom, when it talk about the limit per account it says :

Bonus pack may include, but is not limited to, 10 Dragon Trade Pouches, a Moonlight Explorer Costume, and a Catty Corners Headband

So the bundle actually "include" or "may include", because it's not the same thing and the article si quite misleading.

You guys have to really work out on your communication's skill....

• Liinxy unpinned and locked this topic

Archived