Warrior Class Release date

raiking

Anyone who wants the new warrior class to be released on the same day as in KR, protest here. Why do we always get everything late? At least they should make the class release dates the same to compensate. We are not lower than KR people. what do you think? Its time for things to change. 

12 hours ago, raiking said:

Anyone who wants the new warrior class to be released on the same day as in KR, protest here. Why do we always get everything late? At least they should make the class release dates the same to compensate. We are not lower than KR people. what do you think? Its time for things to change. 

Bro, you should pray to get those later than now. When updates run too fast, players' gears won't catch up with the patch and disaster will happen. Also, we are currently catching up slowly, since NA BNS started 4 years late, and we are now only 1 year behind (not even one year based on stats change and balances). When it's the day we catch everything up, our new content update will be way slower than now, since we don't have to rush anything to release anything earlier in order to catch up with KR, hence resulting grinder events since we have tons of time, and even more rage from lazy people who don't want to grind on this forum complaining about increased transmute fail rates and gear breakthrough costs.

Addition:

Have you seen the most recent KR content update? April 17th!!! And that's almost 2 months! bnstree.com 

9 minutes ago, raiking said:

At least the class release dates should be the same. I do not see any reason why they would release a class later on for NA while KR receives it early. It is unfair,

I do and it's how coding works. It's coded to be compatible with KR build because it's the latest, and every region including NA/EU needs to be have a compatible build as when KR had when class gets released. Trying to release it early because of entitlement would basically get you a crashed game.

10 minutes ago, raiking said:

At least the class release dates should be the same. I do not see any reason why they would release a class later on for NA while KR receives it early. It is unfair,

Translation would be one reason, since most of us don't read Korean and translating takes some time. 

This is a seriously bad idea.  It would result in total chaos. 

Let the Koreans have their buggy first releases so they can pound on them and work out the bugs and glitches before we get it. I'd rather play the game, not serve as QA.

or maybe let us play on test server with end game max gear X class? and ask players to test it on the test server? oh nvm that's escatly what Korea does xD but I wonder why we can't do it for EN version.

1. Translations

2. Our community

3. Maybe could form some problems on user and server side.

SO NO.

• 4 weeks later...

*Gunner/Gunslinger was release on KR in mid June 2017 - In NA/EU was release same year in September 14

Idk if its a pattern from NCSoft/NCWest to announce/release news but my guess its will be same way was with Gunslinger (its a profit to them release new class with bundles in F10 like lvl50 voucher maybe new started/duelist/mastery bundle lot of ppls got this things, i'm one who alredy did when gunner was release)

*Warrior release date KR:  June 14

So my guess:

°Release date NA/EU:  September 19 (or september 26 with Autumm Trove most liked) (they already release new patch on kr to improve/adjust attack speed from warrior ice build and others things)

Ps: Translate only skills/items/accs used by new class its more fast than a whole new chapter of main history and no need audio dubbing too.

Archived