Forums

"An extra 9% chance of turning it into a fleeting astral soul" Is a Lie and a Fraud!!

MrCoolStory

all we get from NC$oft is lies and deception!

even them guys on the stream are starting to show their disapproval of where the game is heading to - just by looking at their reactions to the "amazing" updates and events like this that we get.

it's time ncsoft lost this game and go bankrupted. Sorry for all the people working there, but you might want to figure out another way to earn a living except for lying to thousands of people aka your players!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FYI:

The upgrading has a chance to succeeed and to fail.

When they say "additional 9%" to succeed it is not actual 9%, its a much lower number thats added actually, but compared to the existing success rate it is 9%. However regardless if they increase the success rate, the fail chance is still the same and does not change,

so for example: 5% success 95% fail. that 5% is coded as lets say 0.0055. so the 9% added is 9% from 0,0055 which isnt much, but the fail rate stays the same so still 95% fail.

I think the whole situation is just sad. A good majority of the playerbase is struggling so hard to do this event, even scraping the little gold they get after the nerf to pay better geared people to carry them to IF and EL (NS is a BIT easier to pug)... and those are the players in most need of the reward (the horribly rng soul). Meanwhile, NCWest keeps throwing at us content for HM 15-16+ & VT gear and leaves all those low/mid tier players on the road, nerfing rewards and phasing out dungeons that were still very relevant for them. South Korea is a small country, they've had BnS for 6 years and it is still very popular there. They wont get many new players now and it's normal that they aim for higher geared and higher level players: that's the majority of their playerbase. In NA/EU, however, we've had the game for 2 years, we have players from all over the world, and the majority is far from having reached end game standards. 

NCWest liaison with KR should convey our issue to the developers and find a way for us, and our community manager should keep a more regular contact with the players concerns, instead of letting us talk to a wall in this forum until we tire of it. 

on patch notes:

"Use Pristine Astral Oil to attempt to upgrade Fleeting Astral Soul – Stage 6 to Brilliant Fleeting Astral Soul. Success is not guaranteed but each time you fail your success rate will increase." (its saying sucess rate not progression rate, words can change world if u know how used)

so 90% of the players are cursed and got the ultimate worse rng GOD.

I just came back after a year when the event started, it took me 2 weeks to start doing weekly and another week to stop being kicked out of IF and EL... so i am now at 67% and dont think i get the 100% +15 till its over, I feel like i been completely misled and screwed over...

7 hours ago, Nomade13 said:

on patch notes:

"Use Pristine Astral Oil to attempt to upgrade Fleeting Astral Soul – Stage 6 to Brilliant Fleeting Astral Soul. Success is not guaranteed but each time you fail your success rate will increase." (its saying sucess rate not progression rate, words can change world if u know how used)

so 90% of the players are cursed and got the ultimate worse rng GOD.

Exactly! :) And not a single NC post was given... This is how they handle/care their players.

Archived