Thinking of returning

Hello, as said in the title, i'm considering returning to the game. I last played somewhere around a year to a year and half ago (last update was some 20-player raid in some dark island). I have a few questions, if no one minds:

1: Does the game still suffer from constant crashes and glitches like back then?

2: What's the current max level?

3: Have there been any major updates to warlock class since the date i mentioned above?

4: Are there any viable, solo methods of making money right now? And if not, what would you recommend? Iirc, i was level 50+8 hm

5: Is the game still microtransaction-heavy? For reference, i don't consider cosmetics as mtx, but benefits are.

6: Can we now pm people in other servers, or are we still locked out of that?

1. Crashes aren't as big of a thing, however, if you're running on a low-end PC/laptop, it could crash for you. Stuttering are still a thing though.

2. Max level is level 55 + HM levels.

3. There's been a few major skill updates to each/several classes, you can check them out here and here.

4. Solo methods of making money? You're probably out of luck there, as most money will come from Daily and weekly challenges as well as running high-end dungeons/raids. As for what I'd recommend for solo players to make money: farm Evolved Stones and sell them for money.

5. F2P players will do fine, it's just that they're in for one hell of a grind - they can grind for several months to say, get to point A where a player can literally spend seconds to get to point A by spending some IRL cash. Materials along with costumes are all purchasable with mtx.

5. We can only PM players on the same server (ie. NA zulia & yura) but we can't PM across servers such as NA, EU, KR, etc.

3 minutes ago, Ludicium said:

1. Crashes aren't as big of a thing, however, if you're running on a low-end PC/laptop, it could crash for you. Stuttering are still a thing though.

2. Max level is level 55 + HM levels.

3. There's been a few major skill updates to each/several classes, you can check them out here and here.

4. Solo methods of making money? You're probably out of luck there, as most money will come from Daily and weekly challenges as well as running high-end dungeons/raids. As for what I'd recommend for solo players to make money: farm Evolved Stones and sell them for money.

5. F2P players will do fine, it's just that they're in for one hell of a grind - they can grind for several months to say, get to point A where a player can literally spend seconds to get to point A by spending some IRL cash. Materials along with costumes are all purchasable with mtx.

5. We can only PM players on the same server (ie. NA zulia & yura) but we can't PM across servers such as NA, EU, KR, etc.

Thank you for the reply, will check those posts out as well as these evolved stones. I don't mind grinding - played far too many games with a ton of grinding, so that's fine.  And yeah, it's a bit low-end, but not to the point where i should be crashing if i leave graphics on lowest.

Archived