Free Pristine Astral Oil from June 13–27

Liinxy

So I did the math to see if I will be able to guarantee myself a brilliant fleeting astral soul to convert to the awakened ascending soul, before the event is over. I am currently at 66% mileage and have 5 pristine astral oils. The event stops on June 20th (when i cant get oils anymore from dungeons and daily challenge) so from today (06/11/2018) if i do all the event dungeons and daily challenge / weekly challenge this week to get my 6 oils per day and 5 from weekly, to the 20th, I will receive (6oils per day*9 = 54 + 5 from weekly = 59 oils + 15 oils ncsoft is giving away in f10 from 13th to 27th 1 per day = 74 + 5 oils i currently have = 79 total oils i will have at end of event on 27th) If i take all 79 oils /15 per upgrade = 5 upgrade chances from my current 66% mileage. So with +8% chance per upgrade on mileage if i fail, 66% + (5chances to upgrade * 8% milage each = 40%) would = 106%, so that would mean on the 27th i would be at 98% mileage and be able to upgrade on more time, if i were to fail, i would then be at 100%. With me being at 100%, the event is already over! So i cant receive or do any content to receive more oils to actually upgrade my soul from the guaranteed state! This makes me really sad, i would be at 100% chance on the last day if my luck were to fail for the next 5 upgrade chances i have! So I was wondering if my luck does fail me and i do end up at 100% chance on my soul and not be able to upgrade it, would I be able to contact support and receive the remaining astral oils I need to upgrade it? Or convert the 100% chance fleeting astral soul to a brilliant fleeting astral soul so i can exchange for the awakened ascending soul? I just want to know ahead of time so I won't be so stressed out every time I can upgrade and fail it!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With DKV resets and these i think im gonna make it. Jesus Christ why does this have to be so stressful Just extend event another week.. give people some room to breath and actually enjoy the game.

I would have even paid people to take me to IF and EL if i knew that the millage wasnt your actual chance of success earlier... grrr

Ok, my luck isn't changing so far and I'm not making it to 100%+1 because I'm not hardcore enough I guess (if I was I wouldn't have still needed the soul anyway, but ok).

Kinda sucks. I would have been perfectly fine not having a decent Soul if this event never happened... But now it's going to leave a sour taste when I end at about 90% with nothing to show for it except some wasted gold. Meh.

Not that you dont already look beautiful already. This stream when you had your hair down. You looked really gorgeous! Other than patch event good job to least give us all flexible path for both gear and event. Do know that over half what you trying bring joy and happinnes to player and community while rest dev has final say on that matter and well as conc to eco issue. Even with that thanks for great stream and hard work you put into as well as amazing voice actors. Looking forward to 20 june. And please again after each patch their might always be some issue but hopefully u notice alot of stuff to be fixed on release that we currently have! And in end please keep your server in check even after patch so dont need interrupt with another maint again like t happen this week!

Will the last free oil be available on 27th after 8pm EST reset? If not i will have to buy an extra DKV reset.

I would like an official response please, if i end up 1 oil short it will be the end of me :(

Hello  Liinxy,

i have the same problem, and to add im a worker i have a job and i really want to try to get the soul.. the problem is that the free oils dont help me at all due to low probability i get and the repeat on each try, i suggest this: why dont sell the oils from the event in the market? Actually we pay 20 gold for each try, so why we cant spend a lil more if we can and we want to get ir.. i think many people can use that.. please i encourage the team to think this, to make a win - win relation.. its terrible knows that u can spend the little free time and also 220 gold for nothing.

thanks for your attention

Could you make it so there is some option to purchase something, with that failed soul upgrade. I cant see anything I can use it for if I fail my last chance to upgrade it. That means not only will it just be "failure" - but I cant even purchase anything with it. Doesnt that seem dumb? After failing numerous times, it might have been nice if you'd give me the option to trade it in for something, but now Im locked into this end stage soul, and not getting a success is such a bummer, I would have liked to see the option to translating all those oils into something from the shop when all else fails. 

I start this saying, I have played since day 1.  I was a founder and beta player and have played most days except for holidays or family emergencies. I say this as a premium membership player as well......   ENOUGH with the RNG events!  They must stop.  I am sick of them.

My 6yr old daughter has dilated cardio myopathy. It is very difficult for me to find time to play, but I try to spend a little bit of time every day on the game, just to escape reality.  But events like this are draining all the fun and willingness to even play this game.

I had to spend a week with my daughter in the hospital.  So I missed over a week of the event.  I have been playing catch up ever since.  I have run every dungeon, every raid, and even done resets on raids.  Yet I am still short on oils.  My alts after the events ends will be 100%, 94%, 86%, and 85%.  I will be short 2 oils on the 100% one even with the free oils from the store.  I missed the first day because I didn't notice that they changed the oils to the HM coins instead of the normal NCoins.

I hate rng events.   most of my guildies are mocking and teasing me because they got their souls in 1-5 tries.  Then even had the same success on their alts.  Only 4 of us out of 80 people went over 60%.  How is that fair?  I have run every dungeon- sometimes spending over a hour or more recruiting because I am not at 1.1k on some of my alts. Only 1 character is over 1.1k.  I have run every raid and paid for resets for each.  I have worked harder than any of the people in my guild and on my friend's list.  

Yet when this event ends, I will have nothing to show for it.  Nothing. I took precious time away from my little girl, and felt guilty the whole time.  But I figured, I needed timeouts and breaks....  So I ran this crap.

Why should people who work harder than others get punished for having back luck?   IT isn't just this event.  My guildies always mock me.  They say my account needs an exorcism.  Example trove.  I bought 225 keys.  I got only 1 crit outside of the guaranteed ones.  merchant dungeons- I ran every merchant dungeon 3 times each on 4 characters every day.  I only saw the merchant 9 times total. Not one was an cosmetic or gem one. The pirate / poh event,  never got a raven soul shield or an outfit merchant and I Ran that every day on 4 alts.

I am tired of RNG events.  My account is cursed.  Everytime there is an rng event, it fails for me.  This time is no exception.  All that work, all that expense, all those resets.... and to have nothing to show for them.  You cant even trade the souls for an outfit or pet pack. 

You guys picked the worst dungeons for this event.  Alts and newer players can't get into 1.1k parties.  many times I would get kicked over a dozen times a day because I had 1085 ap and 1090 ap.  I even made parties and spent hours recruiting....  I didn't even put an AP requirement.  This event was torturous and now I have nothing to show for all the time, money, and energy I spent.  I feel like I wasted the entire time.  If my premium didn't renew while I was at the hospital with my daughter, I would quit this game and not look back. 

NO MORE RNG events!

Well as i said on other threads i had no idea there is a 3 a week lock out on the DKV... i will now be 100% with 3-4 oils short by 27th for the final upgrade... 

And people keep posting how they get theirs after few tries on 5 alts.

2 more guild members today got theirs on their 1st tries.  Another got his on his second try.  I am going to be stuck at 100%, 94%, 86%, and 85%.  It isn't fair the amount of time, energy, gold, resets, more gold, and coins that I put into this, only to be punished for having bad RNG. I put more work into it then most people in my guild. Yet I walk away from this event with NOTHING.  I lost out on gold. I lost out on Ncoins because of resets.  I can't even trade in these worthless things for an outfit.

Every RNG event, this happens.  I have horrible luck in this game.  I don't know who I have to bribe or how much I have to spend to get my negative rng or bad luck "trait" removed from my account. But I would really like it to happen.   I so sucks that every rng event, I see all my guildmates get things and I always walk away with nothing.  No matter how much work and time I put into it.

If anyone can perform an exorcism on my account, that would be great.  Rofl.  Doesn't matter if it is trove, merchants, rng boxes, or events like this.  I walk away with basically nothing.  Please someone have pity, give us a way to get a few extra oils.  I will even buy them.   

I can feel your pain. I've been playing catch up ever since I was done with exams. I missed 3-3.5 weeks worth of event cause I had exams. A senior college student doesn't have the luxury of "studying 1 day before and still Acing it". People always say things like it only takes a few hours to do them. Well you know much studies can be done in a few hours ....
I even saved up all the chances to work on it in 1 go. I used them today and it all failed............. stuck at 47%. Nothing compared to the 100% or 94%. but still I poured all my energy into it. Every.  single.  day. 

If they made it so we could still trade the stage 6 soul for one of the outfits, I wouldn't be so upset. But the thing is pretty much worthless.  If I could have at least had the ability to walk away with one of the outfits one each character, I wouldn't feel like I wasted all that time and gold and energy.

3 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

If they made it so we could still trade the stage 6 soul for one of the outfits, I wouldn't be so upset. But the thing is pretty much worthless.  If I could have at least had the ability to walk away with one of the outfits one each character, I wouldn't feel like I wasted all that time and gold and energy.

Let's get real Snuggle, the outfits wouldn't justify the hours and efforts and money you spent on those souls. 

13 hours ago, 898005_1452550635 said:

Let's get real Snuggle, the outfits wouldn't justify the hours and efforts and money you spent on those souls. 

I'd be happy with the outfit to be honest, if i could change my stage 6 'never going to get to 100% Soul' to a costume set i would.

I sent this to Support, but they asked me to post it here, because they can't help.

So its the worse case scenario..

I have been braving EL and IF with my usual NS and dailes the last few weeks in an attempt to obtain the Awakened Soul.

For all my efforts, I now have a fleeting soul stage 6, on 100% on the upgrade mileage bar.

With my oils from today, and the free oils from F10, by the 27th I will be short of 3 or 4 oils.
All I am asking for, is a way for unlucky players in my situation to obtain a few more oils.

Even purchasing it from the HM store would be fine.

2 hours ago, MudPear said:

I sent this to Support, but they asked me to post it here, because they can't help.

So its the worse case scenario..

I have been braving EL and IF with my usual NS and dailes the last few weeks in an attempt to obtain the Awakened Soul.

For all my efforts, I now have a fleeting soul stage 6, on 100% on the upgrade mileage bar.

With my oils from today, and the free oils from F10, by the 27th I will be short of 3 or 4 oils.
All I am asking for, is a way for unlucky players in my situation to obtain a few more oils.

Even purchasing it from the HM store would be fine.

I am in your exact same circumstances. I would welcome any help too at this point x.x

Archived