Free Pristine Astral Oil from June 13–27

Liinxy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow..... how useless.  Would have been nice to know a week ago.  I can get seven more but that will give me a total of 8 and that is useless.  I have failed the upgrade 8 times now and so this event has been a waste.  I don't want things given to me but the amount of work and gold I put into this for nothing is very disappointing.

Wow, just found where you put it in the store.  I NEVER EVER would have found that.  Plus, it is one per account so if I had multiple characters that needed them I would be out of luck still.

This whole thing with the random LOW LOW chance for the upgrade and then the hidden free limited item is all horse ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤!

I can only second to everyone on this thread. I worked really hard and spent a lot of time gathering the oils throughout the event time. I am a new player, started month and a half ago and I wasn't even max level when event kicked in. You can't imagine how much time I've spent attempting to join IF, EL with 850-900ap. I am now sitting at 85% with one more attempt after I collect free oils till 27th. I am pretty sure it's gonna fail tho because of my cursed rng. My mates evolved it to legendary on their 3rd-5th attempts and now I am left with nothing but wasted gold and bitter. I find the game truly amazing, it's probably the first mmorpg that I honestly enjoy playing. I even spend real cash on premium and Ncoins which I have never done in any other game ever. However, the fact that I've put so much effort and was left with nothing at the end of the day just demotivates me so much. I am not gonna say I'm quitting and this isn't supposed to be a whiny post or anything, but please extend the event or put the oils in HM store for cash, I don't care tbh as long as I can get the soul and I am not left behind other guys who were lucky and actually evolved it on their first attempts.. I trust most of the community aren't 14 years olds who can spend everyday next to a computer screen. Most of us have families, jobs and other responsibilities, thus I find it unfair that this event has been put in such a tight bracket, that if you weren't lucky enough you would have probably had to get all the oils everyday and don't miss a day for guaranteed evolution.. NC, if you care about the community and new players, please come up with anything that would make it possible to complete this. I also appreciate the "free oil a day", but it's just not good enough..

Here's my story:

I've been trying to get the soul on my alt, and today I finally managed to do so, after 11 fails up to 100%. I didn't grind all the dungeons for it though. What I did was each day running the one -sometimes two- event dungeon(s) that were part of the daily challenge and complete it with other quests that could be done in a few minutes (bless the daily from celestial basin), as well as the weekly trains. I would have needed to do them on June 20th before maintenance, too, but thanks to the oils from the F10 shop, that was no longer necessary. It took me between a half and a full hour each day to finish the daily challenge.

There was a reason, why I was done so relatively quickly however. I was already able to boost my alts AP to 1.1k, so I had no problems getting accepted into parties.

The announcement was that this event was for new players and alts, although it turned out only to help those who do take care of their alts. Because there is a big difference between an alt and a new player, and that is resources.

On the other hand, I found out it is entirely possible to gather enough oils, without ever having to set foot into Irontech Forge or Ebondrake Lair. Anyone could have got their soul, if they were just able to get into a decent Naryu Sanctum party every day. That one can be done by three-to-four high-geared people with enough experience and there would be room for a few people to get carried. People may complain about how unfair this event is, but they didn't exactly help it either.

The only thing I am salty about is how some people didn't invest even two fractions of my effort to get their legendary soul.

I messaged support to ask if they could move oils from my alt to my 2 girls stuck at 100%   I would be 1 oil short even with the free oils from the store on 1 girl. They said no, but did offer to revert my soul to a stage 5 so I could at least get an outfit or something from the stage 5 soul. 

It wasn't the answer I was hoping for.  But I did take advantage of it.  So at least I walked away with an outfit for each girl.

1 hour ago, SnugglesFairie said:

I messaged support to ask if they could move oils from my alt to my 2 girls stuck at 100%   I would be 1 oil short even with the free oils from the store on 1 girl. They said no, but did offer to revert my soul to a stage 5 so I could at least get an outfit or something from the stage 5 soul. 

It wasn't the answer I was hoping for.  But I did take advantage of it.  So at least I walked away with an outfit for each girl.

Alright, after reading this I know it's time for a vacation. For me, NCWest attitude crossed the line this time. Hugs to all nice people out there. 

1 hour ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Dont do it just yet i still have hopes that we will get thru to them... the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ free oil give away was supposed to start after the event was over to make sure 100% people ge tthe soul... it was ninja started without anyone realizing... this is outrageous

They said I had to do it before the event ended.  So I did do it.  Kinda sad that I worked so hard to catch up, only to come 1 oil short on 1 girl and 2 short on another.  If they had aransu resets in the store, I could have reset fas or sjp 1 or 2 more times and that would have done it.  I only had 2 of them from a previous trove.   I don't understand why they aren't in the store.  They had them in bundles before and they have the dkv ones.

Very disappointed in the event.  I feel like the event was done out of order.  This level up gear one should have been first.  That way people have higher weapons and gear.  They would be able to get into dungeons and parties much easier. The soul event should have definitely come after this weapon upgrade one.  I spent hours sometimes trying to get into parties.  One girl had 1090 and was kicked from parties like crazy.  I even made my own parties and just said, know mechs.  People wouldn't join. I tried 1k, people wouldn't join. The whole thing is rather disappointing and left a bad taste in my mouth.

4 hours ago, Showta said:

Believe in hope!! No company could possibly be so heartless to leave people at 100%, I refuse to accept that! They just need to keep hearing voices, so speak louder!

The fact that they downgraded that guys souls to stage 5 just gives an impression that we are done with the soul event and they won't actually bother helping people who got stuck at 100%, which is very sad.

5 hours ago, didarka said:

The fact that they downgraded that guys souls to stage 5 just gives an impression that we are done with the soul event and they won't actually bother helping people who got stuck at 100%, which is very sad.

I'll admit that does look pretty grim. But I also know that anyone will do anything bad if they know they can get away with it
If the playerbase all gives up and sulks off, then they have no reason at all to do the right thing. It's very easy for them to do wrong if everyone allows while at the same time handing over money through trove.

But if more people speak up and continue just as determined as ever, it makes it harder and harder to ignore. I understand some are giving up, but I'll still refuse to
100% should mean success!

18 hours ago, Showta said:

I'll admit that does look pretty grim. But I also know that anyone will do anything bad if they know they can get away with it
If the playerbase all gives up and sulks off, then they have no reason at all to do the right thing. It's very easy for them to do wrong if everyone allows while at the same time handing over money through trove.

But if more people speak up and continue just as determined as ever, it makes it harder and harder to ignore. I understand some are giving up, but I'll still refuse to
100% should mean success!

I submitted a ticket to support and all they told me was to post in the forums to let them know how I feel and that they read the posts.  I let him know that MANY people had already posted here and that the even was terribly implemented.

still about the fleeting soul, since you say a direct exchange is not possible, because then you do not enjoy that the event is over, the items are still there to be changed and with some update in the game, even for a few days, available to exchange the one of permanet soul by a fleeting astral soul stage 6 to the underside of a brilliant fleeting astral soul in Dragon Express ??? It would be a fair thing, it would help those who had all the work to get a permanent soul, not to mention that it is a possible option, or will tell me a "story" that can not make a small update to make this type of exchange available within the game, huh ?! since it is not possible to make a direct exchange, this is very possible do not you think? or will they continue wanting to make a fool of me, so how do they play with many players ?! That's the tip. At least, think about how that would help in the internal marketing of the game to the players, would certainly be a very positive attitude towards the game.

Man, most people seem to have gotten the soul, every one i talk to is telling me that they got it after a few tried on multiple characters... I wonder how the unlucky ones were selected by this RNG of theirs.

And again im sitting here trying to get into SM for 3 hours to do the new event but being none stop kicked... im just about to give up, this is no fun. Will anything be done about people with 100% souls or not?

How about offering some extra for HM/Ncoins?

I know you cannot extend the free oil offers again and again because each offer brings a new person to the threshold and then grounds them there. But if it was for gold or HMcoin only people who really need it would get the last few.

A friend of mine who was also at 100% said that they transferred 2 oils from his alt to his main and suggested that i opened a ticket. So i did and after 18 hours of waiting i got a generic reply saying that oils are character bound and can not be transferred and i only need 3 oils now. This is an insult and nothing else.  I cant believe they treat their player base like this.

yep it really destroy our souls. my one reach only 95% with all fails and i did the event all days as far i know ( without hardests dungeon wish PPL ASK OVER 1.1K ap) i had faith that with the 15 bought from shop i could sucess YET 15m ago just try éd it and guess what? FAIL AGAIN. now i cannot upgrade anymorethis event was a complete failure to me damn

Archived