Daily Challenge Rewards: Let remove void fragments and flowers and replace them with sea glasses/blood pearls

Kozuki

While these items may be needed by new players, I think it is better for them to just grind it to play the contents. Void fragments can be grinded from Celestial Basin and drop like candies from dungeons, while Lunar Twilight Flowers... well,  you don't actually need them. They can be helpful to get reroll on MSP Soul shields and get a weak mystic badge, but that it is. You can live even without knowing what flowers do.

Meanwhile, sea glasses and blood pearls are much more helpful in term of gear upgrade, considering they are much more painful to grind.

Well said, besides completing story q gives new players full free msp set anyway. Chasing after msp pieces to enhance them is rly not worth the effort or consumables tbh. Better try to find a BT (skybreak spire) grp to get your soulshield set. However farming sea glass/blood pearl is rly a pain in the @.  Thus putting sea glass/blood pearl every once in a while in daily challange is not asking too much honestly. Please make it happen.

5 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Void fragments drop like candies from dungeons,

30+ runs... in the last 3 days...
saw it drop once....
and it only drops in NS and Above... you know places where "New" players wont even be accepted or instantly kicked...

if anything those fragments need to be added into easier a bit older dungeons also.. and NOT removed from the daily rewards...

but i DO agree that they also should add Sea glasses and Bloodpearls onto the list...

17 hours ago, Zordrage said:

30+ runs... in the last 3 days...
saw it drop once....
and it only drops in NS and Above... you know places where "New" players wont even be accepted or instantly kicked...

They mentioned Celestial basin for getting void fragments, you don't need a lot of them. you get enough to get you to stage 3 from story and I believe stage 6+ it's better to just get the weapon from the respective dungeons (or buy them from CB merchant for fairly cheap.) instead of using void fragments. Aside from upgrading soul, you really do not need that many.

sea glass seems fairly useless, Most classes won't have a use for them and the ones that do need fairly few. I recall my friend mentioning everyone will need 40~ or so for something later on. I feel it shouldn't be added to Daily challenge and instead, make it more consistent to appear in end-game dungeons. Blood pearl seems much rarer and it's really only used for max-tier items (tiger/dragon soul and storm dragon). However, you need a lot of them for either of those. 92 for soul and dunno about the weapon. Even with it occasionally appearing in daily challenge I feel it'll only be 1 at a time, so maybe 1 a week. Making it take nearly 2 years to get the 92 you need from Daily Challenge alone.

Archived