Suggestion for showroom

I love all the outfits, and they keep coming out with new ones. I inevitably miss some of them, especially some of the accessories / adornments unless I go through the entire list with a fine tooth comb. I noticed at the top there is a Filtering option: Owned, not owned, weapons, pets, outfits, head items, face items, and so on. How about adding a "sort by newness" option? That way we could see all the new fashions grouped together conveniently from most recent to oldest!

The true end game of Blade and Soul is fashion!  :hmph:

34 minutes ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

The true end game of Blade and Soul is fashion!  :hmph:

No... that's Guild Wars 2 lol

and Yes i want your idea Implemented so +1

and here is my idea... make the Showroom Account wide.....

On 6/2/2018 at 2:38 PM, Zordrage said:

and here is my idea... make the Showroom Account wide.....

Oh so that you can transfer outfits between characters? I really like that idea too! +1. It gets my vote.

That would eliminate the need for Outfit Delivery Stamps, which would be good except would require NCsoft to be slightly less greedy, and if 2018 forward is any indication, it looks like that won't be happening unfortunately. :shy:

• 4 months later...

How about the ability to purchase a complete set with the weapons to match. I have been searching for a complete set of silver saberfang for my lyn summoner ever since I started her. I do not play PVP, I hate it! so I am out of luck. I have the cat outfit and the saberfang pet, and that is all. It would be nice to be able to dress your charachter the way you want early in the playthrough rather than when the game is finished if at all. I have also been waiting on the grand pheonix outfit for another alt, again I have not seen it. Why not set the game up where players can dress/weapon their characters the way they want at the beggining instead of at the end if at all?  just my opinion on how backwards I feel this outfit and weapon system is.

4 hours ago, KASER100 said:

How about the ability to purchase a complete set with the weapons to match. I have been searching for a complete set of silver saberfang for my lyn summoner ever since I started her. I do not play PVP, I hate it! so I am out of luck. I have the cat outfit and the saberfang pet, and that is all. It would be nice to be able to dress your charachter the way you want early in the playthrough rather than when the game is finished if at all. I have also been waiting on the grand pheonix outfit for another alt, again I have not seen it. Why not set the game up where players can dress/weapon their characters the way they want at the beggining instead of at the end if at all?  just my opinion on how backwards I feel this outfit and weapon system is.

The silver saberfang set can be gotten from the clothing merchant with designer thread. you simply need to wait for the enxt costume event then you can get the items from there.,

Grand phoenix was just now recently in trove (literally 1 week ago) so i doubt it will show up anytime soon again.

I seen the silver saberfang box, but it is listed with about 20 other outfits as a % chance to get it. With my luck I would have to purchase 1000 boxes in order to get the outfit. I also have no idea how or where to get designer thread, and I need 4 for each box ?  

I have no idea what trove is ?

Am 8.6.2018 um 17:59 schrieb NorbertTheOpinionated:

Oh so that you can transfer outfits between characters? I really like that idea too! +1. It gets my vote.

That would eliminate the need for Outfit Delivery Stamps, which would be good except would require NCsoft to be slightly less greedy, and if 2018 forward is any indication, it looks like that won't be happening unfortunately. :shy:

if you have premium you get 20 outfit delivery stamps per month for free. i get that some people dont buy premium or dont wanna spend any money in the game but if you really want to transfer an outfit you can just sell some gold ( 6 stamps = 114 hmcoins = ca 100g up to the f9 prices) ,
100 gold may seem alot but if you have some gear and run sst - ns and maybe outlaw island you will have 100 gold

I like the idea with making a function for new outfits tho. Seems nice

Yes it would definitely be awesome to transfer outfits between characters and not have them bound to one character so I will +1 that vote. 

I have made 3 characters and 1 of them is my very first character I made when I first started and it would FANTASTIC if I could transfer my old outfits to my better and improved character. 

Archived