Naryu Sanctum Granite Titane fiery punch help?

Vashyron

Hello ladies and gentlemans, 

I am soloing dungeons with certain lady and recently we decided to try Sanctum in normal mode  where we encountered specific problem we can't find answer for 

Soo..  I am BM and my friend is Summoner, 

At phase 70% where titan uses Fiery punch, ofc he starts with me, where i normally block his attacks and then he uses unleashed fiery punch changing target to the lady.

Now... we tried various things, she stealthed herself, SSed back she used her X iframe and even in the middle of her iframe i added my BM HM shield but she still keeps dying on his last hit.

We can't seems to figure out why and altough we can beat him just fine, we would like to learn how this works

Anyone knows? 

Thanks in advance

Using blocks or iFrames doesn't matter against the Fiery Punches. The hits themselves aren't what's killing her. Whenever Granite Titan attacks someone with a punch, they immediately get a debuff placed on them. 5 in a row and it's instant death. Blocking the attack or iFraming it simply prevents you from being dazed by the attacks - you still get the stacks put on you.

The only way you can survive is to stick together and share the punches... although I wonder if, since there's only two of you and there's 10 punches thrown out at once, can only two people survive this mechanic?

@ SilverFoxR  Yes we can live both, the first serie of his attack consist only of three punches 

@ everyone 

As i thought, i have read one guide from many which paid it slightly more attention and mentioned about 5 stacks of debuff, but the way it was written was a bit stupid as it was guide for both hard and normal in one text lol,so it looked as if it's reffering to more things at once such as wipe,instand death for explosion etcetera

Glad i asked here

Thank you all for your time and advices 

Best regards

Archived