Forums

I have a question to Korean Devs.Please answer it honestly.

thieve

Patches,events almost everything is coming from Korean Devs.So I wanna ask them directly.I hope they will read this:

What If the game has no problem gold farm HARD as like this much then do u think how many gold sellers should be in for this game? U guys do u have secret agreement with gold sellers to force players buy gold from gold sellers?Cuz u r making the game to desert for getting gold.It is only one explaination for that: Find it from somewhere else.Buy Ncoin to sell it for gold or just go buy gold from gold sellers.There is no any other option left by u guys on every patch by patch.What do u want exactly?Tell us honestly...I am asking simple and logical question with these gold and mats farm nerfing  almost every patch.In Kr server is the gold farming hard as like that?If it is why I always see in youtube east server players  have hundred of thousand golds mostly time in their inventory? We r calculating silvers here they r calculating thousand golds.And their market is not expensive for their golds too.They can farm so much easly tons of gold from the game play.WHY THE LIFE IS SO MUCH EASIER ONLY AT EAST SERVERS?ARE U HATE US? SO WHAT?Sorry for yelling but this is enough...

27 minutes ago, thieve said:

Patches,events almost everything is coming from Korean Devs.So I wanna ask them directly.I hope they will read this:

What If the game has no problem gold farm HARD as like this much then do u think how many gold sellers should be in for this game? U guys do u have secret agreement with gold sellers to force players buy gold from gold sellers?Cuz u r making desert the game for getting gold.It is only one explaination for that: Find it from somewhere else.Buy Ncoin to sell it for gold or just go buy gold from gold sellers.There is no any other option left by u guys on every patch by patch.What do u want exactly?Tell us honestly...I am asking simple and logical question with these gold and mats farm nerfing  almost every patch.In Kr server is the gold farming hard as like that?If it is why I always see in youtube east server players  have hundred of thousand golds mostly time in their inventory? We r calculating silvers here they r calculating thousand golds.And their market is not expensive for their golds too.They can farm so much easly tons of gold from the game play.WHY THE LIFE IS SO MUCH EASIER ONLY AT EAST SERVERS?ARE U HATE US? SO WHAT?Sorry for yelling but this is enough...

because in Asian server, everything is more rng based than NA... in here we have 100% chance success when upgrade anything
but in asian you more often failed upgrade instead success

imagine you use 4 pts, 400ms to upgrade VT neck... and find out that sucess rate only 25%? do you wanna do that?
or you bid 5k gold for aranshu barb with chance fail upgrade?

so maybe to compensate the rng based upgrade system, they've  boost abit gold earning because they have same huge gold sink to avoice inflation gold

5 minutes ago, Fiana said:

because in Asian server, everything is more rng based than NA... in here we have 100% chance success when upgrade anything
but in asian you more often failed upgrade instead success

imagine you use 4 pts, 400ms to upgrade VT neck... and find out that sucess rate only 25%? do you wanna do that?
so maybe to compensate the rng based upgrade system, they've  boost abit gold earning because they have same huge gold sink to avoice inflation gold

With their gold earning there is no problem at all with thier gold sink.The REAL GOLD SINK is here cuz there is NO GOLD from almost anywhere U imagine to get gold for even single PTS here.How many alts u need that?And how much time need to spend for farm mats or gold for that here? They r almost no play with alts at there.Cuz no need.

3 minutes ago, SkyStorm said:

Lol you expect the Korean Devs to read this? I can't and I speak English.

Good for u.Say hi at least to ur buddies from me.U guys when u stop defend companies? R u work for them?

3 minutes ago, thieve said:

Good for u.Say hi at least to ur buddies from me.U guys when u stop defend companies? R u work for them?

There was no defending in his post.  :p  You're not using spaces between sentences and you're typing a message like you can't spell small words (you your) not to mention, "R u work for them?"  Would be "Are you working for them?"

I had to go through your original post multiple times to get what you were saying.

16 minutes ago, thieve said:

With their gold earning there is no problem at all with thier gold sink.The REAL GOLD SINK is here cuz there is NO GOLD from almost anywhere U imagine to get gold for even single PTS here.How many alts u need that?And how much time need to spend for farm mats or gold for that here? They r almost no play with alts at there.Cuz no need.

nah, you just noob at farming gold :3 if there are no way to farm gold how do you think i always have 4k++ in my char?
and i only have 2 proper char, FM and KFM

45 minutes ago, Fiana said:

nah, you just noob at farming gold :3 if there are no way to farm gold how do you think i always have 4k++ in my char?
and i only have 2 proper char, FM and KFM

then u r just noob than me.I am playing at east server too.I have 124k gold atm  with 2 chars lol.

edit: sorry 127k gold pure free2play

So u tell me which side life is easy? West or East?

43 minutes ago, thieve said:

then u r just noob than me.I am playing at east server too.I have 124k gold atm  with 2 chars lol.

edit: sorry 127k gold pure free2play

So u tell me which side life is easy? West or East?

Finished FATALITY!!!

well, i live in SEA so my ping is more low if i play in asian server i've tried all other asian server bns and in the end i choose NA mainly because language problem :3

and i don't know how much value 127k gold in korean server is,
isn't it already close to hyperinflation? that's sound quite bad actually

8 minutes ago, Fiana said:

well, i live in SEA so my ping is more low if i play in asian server i've tried all other asian server bns and in the end i choose NA mainly because language problem :3

and i don't know how much value 127k gold in korean server is,
isn't it already close to hyperinflation? that's sound quite bad actually

Its really not bad value but trust me its sooooooooooooooooo much easy to farm gold at east servers than here.They made west servers just for milk money to keep east servers alive and much much easy play.Almost all korean games doin same thing.Check out Bless coming now.I bet it will be pure pay2win after 1 or two year for milkin money too.

Edit : Even east server bosses are much easier than here

...We can't even get our developers/NCwest to answer, respond, interact, etc. to our forum posts/with us on a regular basis.

I really doubt that this will reach the KR developers. It's good that you tried, but that's the sad truth, and even by some miracle they do, they'll just turn a deaf ear.

I don't think they are going to answer here on the forums. If anything is said it will be when they do their patch stream when they are sure what is going to happen in the future.

I've seen a few game dev's promise things and can't deliver due to cost or change of game plans. So being quite is their best option here not to promise things they can not deliver.

btw, I'm not defending the last patch. It was a bad one that hurt new players and many ppl that are trying to upgrade.

BNS seems to be well managed.  But i know lineage 2 sell gold to farmers directly.  If you think BNS is suspicious, you gotta go check out L2.  Every mob drops 25 gold, quests give no gold.  Yet a normal weapon cost a trillion gold, lmao.  I am not kidding.  L2 dev is very very good with math, every item is like 50 billion gold.

9 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

BNS seems to be well managed.  But i know lineage 2 sell gold to farmers directly.  If you think BNS is suspicious, you gotta go check out L2.  Every mob drops 25 gold, quests give no gold.  Yet a normal weapon cost a trillion gold, lmao.  I am not kidding.  L2 dev is very very good with math, every item is like 50 billion gold.

L2 doesnt even have gold as currency... 

Archived