Why Flower of Lament still drops?

Nenuviel

41 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

The dev. team is aware that Naksun is still holding onto Flowers of Lament within Mushin's Tower and is looking into it. Thanks for the report. ^_^

Maybe Naksun just like those flowers.

• NCSOFT
3 hours ago, The Hepta K said:

Maybe Naksun just like those flowers.

He might just be a hopeless romantic!

4 hours ago, Zordrage said:

there are way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger problems with in game drops then that... -.-

Would you rather me not reply with a confirmation on an issue based on how little it may seem to someone? :YunmaFeiConfused:

8 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

He might just be a hopeless romantic!

Would you rather me not reply with a confirmation on an issue based on how little it may seem to someone? :YunmaFeiConfused:

I can't speak for him for sure. But I'm guessing what he means that everyone (including me) has been waiting for a reply about what are the plans to fix the dungeon gold/mat nerfs as It just made new players lives harder (honestly it made everyone's life harder), if there are any plans at all.

The only reply we've gotten so far (afaik) is that the devs are looking into it, without any updates on the issue.

I believe we somewhat deserve a constant update on the issue, it will even help calm down the majority of players and the forums.

Also as a suggestion polling the players on some decisions is never a bad idea.

6 hours ago, RandomPasserby said:

I can't speak for him for sure. But I'm guessing what he means that everyone (including me) has been waiting for a reply about what are the plans to fix the dungeon gold/mat nerfs as It just made new players lives harder (honestly it made everyone's life harder), if there are any plans at all.

The only reply we've gotten so far (afaik) is that the devs are looking into it, without any updates on the issue.

I believe we somewhat deserve a constant update on the issue, it will even help calm down the majority of players and the forums.

Also as a suggestion polling the players on some decisions is never a bad idea.

This ...

i know many players that will either Leave the game for good or Stay depending what Answer we get from the dev team...

Archived