Hair Change Voucher

SalemK

There really should be a voucher just to change the hair only or an ingame npc or something. I shouldn't have to buy a whole character alteration voucher just to change the hair. There appears to be vouchers for everything else besides this. Would really love if this was added.

10 hours ago, Belido said:

why should they, if they can have rather have a 1k ncoin deal for the char change token?

In that case the same thing can be said for name change and race change lol. Why would they add those if you can just make a whole new character and give them more money? And again it's a suggestion. Majority of games have that option for those that want to change basic features instead of altering the whole char.

• 4 months later...

I second this. Can't tell how many times I created a whole new character just to try out a different hair style. It's incredibly annoying, not to mention time consuming to catch up where you last left off. Character alteration is nice, but the only time it's worth the price is when you are going to make a big change to your avatar. 1000 NC coins or 1000 hongmon coins for multiple months worth of farming is just too expensive for a simple little haircut.

Archived