Dumplings on the daily Dash...

Zordrage

STOP !

Every time a Player rolls a stupid Dumpling on the daily Dash a Kitten dies..... you devs wan't to kill all the kittens in the world ?

can we just not put lame stuff like that in the daily dash pls ?

You are not forced to use them, stop complaining about free stuff. To someone who is geared already majority of the items on dash are trash but is that a reason to complain? I don't think so.

1 hour ago, Zordrage said:

STOP !

Every time a Player rolls a stupid Dumpling on the daily Dash a Kitten dies..... you devs wan't to kill all the kittens in the world ?

can we just not put lame stuff like that in the daily dash pls ?

hmmm, guy, the dumplings we get in daily dash are actually really good! 700crit, accuracy, piercing, 25ap! wtf man! i'm always happy when i get these.

the ones we get as part of the event are really bad, maybe you are referring to those , the lucky dumplings? those barely give 150crit,accuracy,piercing; 5 times worse than the dumplings in daily dash

2 hours ago, Cor said:

You are not forced to use them, stop complaining about free stuff. To someone who is geared already majority of the items on dash are trash but is that a reason to complain? I don't think so.

its not free if you pay a sub for a free roll everyday....
everything else is good for people that are gearing up you know ALL those people that right now stuck thx to some Changes from NCsoft...
EVEN if your high geared the mats you get from the dash is GREAT helps you gear your alts if you ever want to switch ( it all goes into an account wide stash )

Dumplings tough ? people wont gonna accept you in dungeons just because you have dumplings.....

with how the state of the games is right now... it would be better if stuff like these would be taken out of the dash and replaced with more stuff that helps Players to progress in some way EVEN if really slowly... like most of the other stuff on the stash...

every time i get a Dumpling instead of a useful mat ( almost everything else bassicaly ) i die inside a little...

5 hours ago, Zordrage said:

its not free if you pay a sub for a free roll everyday....

And that's exactly what you get, one more roll at rng.

5 hours ago, Zordrage said:

everything else is good for people that are gearing up you know ALL those people that right now stuck thx to some Changes from NCsoft...
EVEN if your high geared the mats you get from the dash is GREAT helps you gear your alts if you ever want to switch ( it all goes into an account wide stash )

if this if that. If you are geared and don't need it for an alt many items are worse than the dumplings. For me raven kings soul, raven feather, sea glass etc. are trash, dumplings? yum yum those at least have some use. It all depends on the individual and therefor it's imo silly to complain about whatever item on the dash.

Archived