Please extended the event for atleast 4 more weeks.

Mantelis

Again after 3 fails in a row, Ahhh! Shouldn't it be like, say you fail and your 9-18-27% more likely to get it.

It's more like the chance stays the same until you hit 100% and they're forced to give it to you!

Riot riot riot! I'm tired of this!

The successful of the upgrade itself and the progress bar seems to be two separated things.

Assuming the successful rate is 20% only, it means that you will keep tackling the 20% successful rate. Every time it fails, the progress bar goes up a little, but the actual successful rate is still 20% no matter how high the progress bar is. 90% on progress bar still gives you 20% successful rate. Only when your luck is that rotten and you manage to reach 100% on progress bar, the successful rate becomes 100%.

So yeah, this event is designed to make you sink into RNG. Instead of just asking you to grind 3 weeks for an awk.soul with 100% successful rate, they give you a chance to grind for the soul with 20% successful rate within 1-6 weeks, depend on your luck.

At normal upgrade path, i needed only 2 more steps to get the soul. 12-14 oils? around 3000g.

Looked at the event at first day, saw rng, and decided: no. i pay the 3000g.
I know my bad rng luck. And when i see your posts, i guess, i made the right choose.

I got the 2 costumes. And that's it. Breaktime again. With the last patch, it has become even more boring than before.

you know whats the worst thing? The thing that if you fail to get the soul you are stuck with stage 6 event soul which you can not exchange for outfit cuz it requires you stage 5 soul. You are stuck with ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ oil. I dont mean to say this but, this event goes to the worst events list.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it seems that its a little impossible make the upgrade. I have 85% of Bar and still cant get it. I wanna do a lot of observations againts this event, that for me is one of the worst managed events. Not for the lie that its maked about the help for the ppl who have less DPS, ´cose i have friends with low dps and they cant do the Dung from the event, so dont talk to me about help and happiness like absolutes (You cant say that when you are puting random chances to get the "beatifull soul" that is been shown).  But yes, with the amazing capacity of the ppl who works in BnS and in NSoft to make one of the most negligible eventos i had ever seen y a lot of games. You will see, and this is a fact, that a lot of ppl will left the game becouse they cant go on. The reality is that you help ppl who pays with cash ! i think you call them "Whales". I dont have anything against them, but please be honest, you never, since i have played this game like 4 years, have helped or given to those with less dps, only on special occasions because otherwise they left the game. And this is just another of his actions so that people do not leave. But, from the act to the end, it is not very correlated. You have blocked me in other occasion for saying this facts. At less i know that nothing is for ever, even the Roman imperian was not for ever, so take care. 

Like seriously they need to extend the event for a few more weeks. i like many others been doing the daily and NS every single day because i couldnt get into others and by the looks of it will be stuck at 97% something when the event ends. All this time and money spent for nothing... the game is supposed to be fun but this event gives nothing but frustration.  

Lets start a petition or something... damn it

Archived