Please extended the event for atleast 4 more weeks.

Mantelis

Despite the request I'd like to consider the fact that I think is obvious. I'll try to explain how I think about as briefly as possible.
So this soul event RNG, at 100% you are guaranteed a successful evolution. So when you first time level up your soul from stage 6 to the max stage, what are your chances to succeed? 0%?
As 100% guarantees an evolution, this is not a 100% add-on, its the only one thing that makes the evolution succeed. They aint telling what are the rates to success at the first try.

I please you to extend the event due to poor RNG in this game. This is your time NC, to make atleast one good thing for community.

i think the chance increase is bs....you start with 0% chances to evolve most likely, then a 50% out of 0% is still 0%..

i did it 5-6 times already on 4 alts and i failed all of the tries; it will only work at 100% for sure! so be ready to farm your ass off

and to farm IF and EL with 1k party is a pain indeed. specially that 70% of players who join these parties have 0 knowledge of mechs

1 minute ago, Granger said:

I've gotten it on first try recently, i belive the success chance is around 20-25% from what i heard?

i have no words...tried with 4 alts, on all at 60% and nothing yet!

it can't be 20-25% to start with...adding my 60% that's 85%; it's close to impossible to fail at 85% 4 times. i mean comon!

vor 4 Minuten schrieb nonistaicho:

i have no words...tried with 4 alts, on all at 60% and nothing yet!

it can't be 20-25% to start with...adding my 60% that's 85%; it's close to impossible to fail at 85% 4 times. i mean comon!

0.050625% to fail 4 times @ 85%

2.56% to fail 4 times @ 60%

I concur, its probably not 25% for the first try, but either way you're having some seriously rotten luck. 

... Unless the game actually cheats. You never know with asian companies and their love for gacha money cows.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Mushin The Divine Fister:

The progress bar has nothing to do with rates. It's just a progress bar.

The rates are fixed at some extremely low percent. It won't change no matter how far you are in.

in that case..

32.768% to fail 5 times @ 20% 

Now that isnt so unlikely to fail that often, however since he has 4 characters...

1.152922% to fail 20 times @ 20%

Still seems kinda iffy that he has no succeesses

12.15767% to fail 20 times @ 10%

This would seem about right to me? Not extremely unlikely to succeed but definitively rare enough to be 120% infuriating if you have limited currency.

Shame we dont have a large sample size to get a low enough margin of error; this is definitively more guessing than actually sciencing/mathing it out.

This event is bullshit. All of my friends have already got their soul so they can collect oils for outfits, sacred vials, pet packs, etc. While I'm still trying to get it with 49%!!

This should be rebalanced/compensated somehow. This is bullshit.

Maybe they could include exchanging the unsuccessful Souls to some levels lower, like a stage 6 even soul to stage 10 permanent? or stage 9 if 10 is too much 
I already had my soul before the event, so it's a meh to me.

Just suggesting 

I have one character my main that got it on the fourth attempt ive seen people get it on the first attempt and know people that are on their sixth attempt and still havent gotten it. It is what it is, its RNG. A lot of this game is RNG based. The other day RNG was in my favor for the first time after months of nothing but ya i landed on a premium spot got two brilliant venture tokens, opened a chest got a brilliant venture token, went to upgrade my astral soul and somehow managed to get it on the fourth try this all being in the same day. I suspect now i will probably not see RNG in my favor for a very long time now lol. 

They said in the stream this event was to help people get better souls, so they could do higher content, yet once again the people that can most effectively do the event supposedly aimed at the lower geared players, aren't the lower geared players. The lower geared players can have a hard enough time in some cases getting into a Naryu Sanctum team, or to do the weeklies, but can forget about doing the two dungeons after NS. Two oils, every day for the six weeks the event lasts works out to 84 more oils, then if you're not able to do NS, or the weeklies either, so all you're getting is three a day from the Daily Challenge, that's at best just 126 oils, which would give you only five tries at the top upgrade (45 to get it to stage six, leaving 81, which is enough for five tries). Then aside from that, there's the gold fees associated with the event, when they only just finished reducing the gold earnings of lower geared players.

Rather than extend the event, which is on the long side as it is (usually they're only three weeks, not six), they could just increase the number of oils from the daily challenge, and/or swap out those dumplings in the Log-In Rewards, for some oils. That, or just do away with this RNG crap.

Failed 6 times in a row on both of my alts, forget about attempting to farm vials for your main, basically get delayed by RNG. But yea, just fail another 5-6 attempts and you're gucci, soul is yours, just make sure to go through hell of F8:

- Especially fun times with under 1,1k AP alts doing those dungeons when you get kicked from half of those for not meeting the 1,1k AP requirement, despite the fact they're full BT geared, sure better take 1100-1150 players with no BT equipment whatsoever, they will totally do more dps :))

I really don't like how all the events always take so much time and make you feel bad for missing just 1 day. Because missing one day might mean not getting the reward you worked so hard to get. The current event is the worst offender, because lower geared people actually needing the soul can only do daily challenge + NS reliably every day, so they really can't miss many days of dc if they want to be able to reach the 100% pity timer to get guaranteed soul upgrade success the next try. So missing some days could mean you'll have the pity timer at like 90% in the end, so you end up just getting 1 oil out of all your hard work, same as anyone with the event soul at stage 6 with 0% pity timer, but you just ended up wasting a lot of time.

Events should be fun, instead of an endless grind that almost forces you to plan your life/free time around the event if you don't want to miss some extremely good/expensive stuff that would take a long time of grinding if you were to obtain it outside of the event.

Imo the best event would be to not have any events for 1 month and let people enjoy 1 month of summer without feeling like they're missing oils/pet packs whatever.

It would be better to skip the RNG part and simply need more oils to get the permament soul. This is not "balanced" since some players can get it after 1-2 tries while others have to do dailies, NS, IF, EL every day til they get it. And yea, just forget about the outfits, Sacred Vials, Pet Packs...

To be honest, I do not believe any of you who said that they got their soul of first try. I have 19 alts, of each element for each class, with 13 of them I do weekly challenge + daily challenge, it feels like a 2nd job, so I had collected 60 of oils which equals 6 stage + one try to last stage of it. All of them failed at 1st try. and got the soul only on 1 of 13 of them at 2nd try. These rates are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up for real. Please extend the event.

Come on, give us a break man. This event should be terminated after next maintenance. It's been 3 weeks already. 

Unfortunately it will end in another 3 weeks. If you can't make you Awakened Soul until the 20th june, sorry but time to rethink the way you play this game.  

Failed again today weeks of wasted effort only a couple more tries left, get it or not I'm done with bns for a bit once this event ends.

I'm only getting this thing for the case my clan decides to jump back on.

I also want it to be extended but at the same time I just want this event to be over with already. I haven't gotten a single successes yet and already failed 4 times but it's just so tiring at this point. 

Archived