new scrollls give too much advantage over already high lvl players

Musakan

So we have this new scrolls that has a 24 hour cool downs.  For us who just started the game and didnt had the chance tospend much time as them  in a huge disadvantage. completely unfair. Already existing players are in hm17+ ranges. in  a battleground those players are on such high level its turns out a complete disadvantage top opposing team. My question is why in the world introduce 24hour cooldown on those exp scrolls? do you guys want to keep those players whos already hm17+ untouchable?

on a private note, with the new update this mounth i am about to quit this game. already spent more the  £600 on it but fk it.. i get one hit kills with a 6.4k defence . not to mention time spent on farming the full pvpset only thing is missing is the vt badge but in 6vs6  thanks to those high hm lvl players i still get a one fking hit.  to make things worst they made it so that we have to spend 2 years of farming to get to their level. I have already complained about pvp balance previously but it seems like there is nothing gona be happening to change this unbalance. I give month,, one month later if i dont fking hear a thing about the fixes. I'm out. i dont want to support a game who doesn't give a sh.it about their players and its complaints. arena form is full of such complains and yet complete silence from bns team. well fking done! gaming company of the fking year!

• 2 weeks later...

If you think HM level is why they one shot you, you'd be in for a big surprise if you ever get high hm level yourself (if they remove cd)

6v6 is a one shot fiesta. It just is like that. Those HM20 players also get one shot as much as you.

33 minutes ago, Shiro said:

If you think HM level is why they one shot you, you'd be in for a big surprise if you ever get high hm level yourself (if they remove cd)

6v6 is a one shot fiesta. It just is like that. Those HM20 players also get one shot as much as you.

deleted the stupid game anyway. let's think for a moment. hm25 such as QQ can have 22khp extra, +90def. if he wants to. I haven't seen him getting one hit killed. only time i saw a high level getting a one-hit kill is when they are attacked if the SB from a warlock is on and a vt badge cast upon them. I am not talking about such  kills. im talking about literally taking a single one hit from an enemy. destroyer for example or a gunner for example.

so let's assume hm25 wants to go full attack points. that's 125points extra on attack +  the bonus attack benefits you get from those. compare to an hm14 who is missing more then half of those attack bonuses. 75 attack points is not something counts as so small.. and it does contribute to one hit kills massively when combined with vt badges. the high hm players after getting 1500+ are pretty much common as I have witnessed. I am missing potential 30 attack points. that 30 attack points from my observation is a game changer. 

here is the annoying part...we all know the defence attribute can be reduced with piercing. right now i have 6.7k def that = 44.5% damage reduction. the top level players usually go for a 4.6k piercing. that reduces my 6.7k def by 37%.  so my def stats is actually equal to roughly 4.25k after that piercing deduction. that is = 30% less damage.  what pisses me off is that if i get a one fking hit with 30% of damage deduction, whts the fking point on having a fking def stats then?

these are my observation after a 600+ battleground game btw.

9 hours ago, Musakan said:

deleted the stupid game anyway. let's think for a moment. hm25 such as QQ can have 22khp extra, +90def. if he wants to. I haven't seen him getting one hit killed. only time i saw a high level getting a one-hit kill is when they are attacked if the SB from a warlock is on and a vt badge cast upon them. I am not talking about such  kills. im talking about literally taking a single one hit from an enemy. destroyer for example or a gunner for example.

so let's assume hm25 wants to go full attack points. that's 125points extra on attack +  the bonus attack benefits you get from those. compare to an hm14 who is missing more then half of those attack bonuses. 75 attack points is not something counts as so small.. and it does contribute to one hit kills massively when combined with vt badges. the high hm players after getting 1500+ are pretty much common as I have witnessed. I am missing potential 30 attack points. that 30 attack points from my observation is a game changer. 

here is the annoying part...we all know the defence attribute can be reduced with piercing. right now i have 6.7k def that = 44.5% damage reduction. the top level players usually go for a 4.6k piercing. that reduces my 6.7k def by 37%.  so my def stats is actually equal to roughly 4.25k after that piercing deduction. that is = 30% less damage.  what pisses me off is that if i get a one fking hit with 30% of damage deduction, whts the fking point on having a fking def stats then?

these are my observation after a 600+ battleground game btw.

hm lvls do not matter much what matters is gear. Those minor stat increases from hm lvls are totally negligible, a hm 10 can oneshot just like a hm25.

You can one-shot anyone in 6v6 if the timing is right: If your soul and weapon are fresh reset and the pet/belt/SS def buffs are on cooldown for the opponent.

I have one-shot people with Flying Slam (!), and that's without a single Sky or BT/VT accessory, just using Dragonforge 3, Nova set and short CD soul.

What I am trying to say is that current 6v6 gear trends towards time limited very strong buffs and away from general 100% uptime buffs, which is maybe a good thing. I remember being one of the unkillable KFMs with HM block in WWV 1 year ago and I think other people did not enjoy that as much as I did. :P

Also DEF and very high HM levels have zero to do with 6v6 survivability. Beluga 8 and Nova 5 set are essential for shield. Belt and Pet buffs help a lot. HP and crit def are more important than def because of diminishing returns. And healing up via combat regen and 50 HM point iframe heal.

Currently I would say anything above HM16 is just luxury. HM16 for 20 offense, 50 defence (iframe heal) and 10 debuff resistance.

if thats the case. they should have get rid of the def stats. whats the point to give players the false expression that having a good def is important. its clearly false advertisement to make player spend more money. the math behind these are so cloudy it makes everything a guess work.

yeah I agree stats get very complicated in 6v6 compared to PvE:

Pierce, def, crit def, crit damge, debuff damage, debuff resist, elemental damage, skill damage multipliers from shields, from badges, from weapons, from bracelets.

Then best stat boost buffs being mostly transient, for weapon, pet, soulshield, bracelet etc. :HongWhat:

Also looked up the vine whip VT / Tacheun thing and I agree: that thing, together with the newmine toss, deserves the same nerf that PvE tremor got. :SohaAngry:

They could / should toss in a bit more debuff resist items. However if they push that a lot, people will just switch to elemental damage again...

On 6/15/2018 at 4:45 AM, Nezakhan said:

The weight of those on top prevent everyone from getting anywhere. But that's what NCWest and NCSoft want.

they have to have 6v6 else getting high end gier would be pointless for the whales as you dont need that in PVE. They should simply add eualized bg versions so players can choose either ewqualized or unequalized.

• 1 month later...

In fact the HM lvl is very important as long as it is well accompanied by its respective pvp equipment.
By the way, this is always: I'll explain so that they understand
First a hm 22 has 350 k of hp, 380k with candy
a hm 16 has between 220k from hp to 260k, 280 with candy
a hm 14 has between 180 to 220 k of hp 240k with candy
this influences if you have several belt and pet according to the stat.
Here is the problem the explosive damage that soul makes the pet and the vt badge.
A sin with a pump and pvp equipment can activate and use your skills kit and kill you with a bomb and a critic from 180k to 220.
A summomer activating its passive + the vt badge can hit you between 250 to 380k of critic.
A kfm with his tremor can hit a hit of 180 to 240k.
All classes have an explosive burst if you think that hm lvl is not important are wrong. Having 20 extra hp's can save your life.
Why did ncsoft put restrictions on exp scrolls? simple answer the megalodons of hm 22 would be hm 25 now I do not agree with this since I am hm 13 because I change to another class for my ping. Ncsoft should have changed the  rng boxes so that the critical def comes out more frequently. The explosive damage in 6v6 is too much.

"The explosive damage in 6v6 is too much"

I quit 2 months ago and im very glad that i did. 

this section is dead. they announced at the beginning of 2018 that there will be updates to balance out the pvp. There has been almost nothing. in fact i bet its even worst now than what it was with the new updatable badges.

i will never forget the day that i received a 548k crit damage from a summoner with my perfect full def set. this game relies on explosive damage in 6vs6. (this was before the updatable badges come along. who knows how much damage they can make now.)

The reason for 6vs6 being so messed up is because the developers didn't consider the consequences they are creating whenever they update the game. it seems as if the game revolves around only PvE. Unfortunate for me, I am not a big fan of PVE. 

First rule of making any MMO is 

- giving players a reason to take part in PVE content by integrating with pvp 

6vs6 is one hit bonanza map and unfair party matchmaking,  its so hard to not get frustrated and rage quit.

, It feels as if NCSoft is making everything in its power so that you can never reach to the level of those players already reached to top. (cool downs on exp scrolls and reduced drops).  it feels that way but i believe the real issue is that the game is loosing popularity and in order to make more money they had no choice but increase the costs so that fans of the game could spend more on the game. i dont know about others but i surely hate going against hm25s with full sets and badges, as hm14, i need atleast 2 years to get to hm25. plus the stupid unbalanced one hit damage bonanza. (camon... 548k crit hit  from summoner vine weep..... btw thats with 6.4kdef on my set so assuming player has 4k piercing, that would be 30% damage reduced. so actually its 548k+ the 30% which would be somewhere around 700k. so yea useless defence attributes .)

as for the one vs one,.. well guess what. even that is bad. the developers of this game weren't even bright enough to think that pvp should start right after both players finish the loading screen. This is the only MMO i seen with such a stupid bug. once your oponent is found, the match seems to start the moment the matchmaking is done.  If your opponent has one of those PCIe solid hard drives, he finishes the loading screen before you and its already on the map to kick your butt. by the time you get to the map your  half hp is gone. (If I was the boss, I would be having a proper word with the programmer.  And I would fire that QA department who couldn't notice that bug since the game is published ... what 5 years ago?)

if you still want to play, remember one thing. they time to time they have adverts to sell those gems to increase def and crit def as if they were a good thing. THEY ARE USELESS don't waste your money on them. It is a false advertisement that pisses me of so much, and surprises me NCSoft would go that low!

• 3 weeks later...

The last month and still ongoing we have the 5k crit def, 5k def free buff scroll. This got rid of a lot of PvEing in battlegrounds. I have even seen people use grab/restraint mechanics again to good effect.

Also now they pushed up elo effects per match. The end result might be a better spread of players so less match making against the "HM22+" you are speaking of.

Might be a good time to return and give it a try? Before the gear becomes too outdated.

You will be lacking the def scrolls though, that will be a shame. Thye were given out until last patch, but last until next month... :(

On 21/08/2018 at 2:11 PM, Shuchin said:

The last month and still ongoing we have the 5k crit def, 5k def free buff scroll. This got rid of a lot of PvEing in battlegrounds. I have even seen people use grab/restraint mechanics again to good effect.

Also now they pushed up elo effects per match. The end result might be a better spread of players so less match making against the "HM22+" you are speaking of.

Might be a good time to return and give it a try? Before the gear becomes too outdated.

You will be lacking the def scrolls though, that will be a shame. Thye were given out until last patch, but last until next month... :(

Ooo! thanks for informing me.  That's really promising to hear. I now have some hopes that i may return to this game, but not yet. I understand NCWest doesn't have much saying in this and perhaps that's why they gone for the scrolls instead of fixing the defence attributes.  But frankly i cant trust for such temp fix. I'm too scared of wasting my time again, I will wait till they do some proper fixing.

Archived