Sign in to follow this  
Nenuviel

Guys stop asking for the Hive Queen Achiv.

Nenuviel   

Hi there, just telling about my personal experience and i bet many of you passed or is passing through the same.

I personally have good gear and can do around 300k+ damage and i was looking to do hive queen for months!!! People wondered why no one accept me because they all said the same thing " how can you not get to do hive queen your gear is good, you have good damage...." the reason was simple! It was because i never did the hive queen before so i didnt had the achivement, it didnt really matter if i read the mechs, watched videos or know what to do... People simply didnt care! The same people that said they didnt understand why no one accept me, when i asked them if i could join them they said no cause i didnt do it once! Ridiculous it became a "cicle wall"

You cant do hive queen because you dont have the achivement, but you cant get the achivement if you dont do it in the frist place! - for me this is something to laugh about.

I farmed enough gold to buy aransu and so i entered a raid as a buyer, usually the buyer stays dead while they clear for you but this raid they asked me to play aswell because they needed more dps... I said ok i wouldnt mind, they asked if they needed to explain me mechs i said theres no need... I only said if they needed me to do any role, i end up pulling all the spiders together so they could push them to the big one..And you guys know the rest stun stun stun kd move... Bla bla bla ( i dont need to explain the mechs of that raid)...

In the end it went really smooth and nothing to worry about... The thing i was surprise was that Hive Queen its not hard! Why do ppl even ask for the freaking achivement when you know what to do its actually easy! I personally think even the frist bosses are harder then then her like seriously...

So yeah that was my experience and my opinion and what i meant by sharing this is for those of you that are really picky about only getting experienced players (those that have achivement ..) please give people a chance to do it!

P.S.: sorry about my english

AlanWake   

Raids are heart cancer in this game i dont dare trying them or learning them anymore so i just enter as a buyer like you did. with all the time you waste on the raids its actually can be cheaper to just pay for the raid items.

when raids will be COMBAT based mechs and not some sort of stupid "one mistake or start all over" mechs then it will be actually fun.

There are many progressive raids which you can easily find if you look/ ask around, these types of raids where you spend learning the mechs of each boss as a team is way better than joining raids where the team was already established(these are the types of raids where they look for people who have similar exp). If you don't have the exp join a progressive raid or create one. First you do Boss 1-2, then Boss 1-3, then you go on to 1-4 few weeks of wiping later. 

Nenuviel   

Then i must say i was really unlucky because the only raids i found was always 1-2 VT never found a raid for the last boss because everyone asked for the achivement even the ones that were progressive raids most of them didnt had enough dps or couldnt even do the frist boss much less the last boss so yeah i was force to actually buy one. I was more in a rush atm because of this event that is going on with the extra box were you can get the cosmetics and SS, especially the SS you save alot of wings if you get lucky with the SS.

Cor   

Of course it's not hard if you join an experienced/geared raid especially now after the nerf. You can't expect the same from new/gold raids those will wipe a lot.

:thenk:  , if u r in jinosoyun do u want to come to our raid ? , we are all lower gear than u but we are good on Vt doing it in like 2 hrs from 1-2  , we are willing to try 3 after getting some badges for our memebrs , we dont have bw sb yet  . if u want u can contact our raid leader Zeph23#1919 on discord