Arent the Yun doomed to extinction?

Ramei Arashi

I'm new just made first character (not  yun) so forgive me if this has been talked about before but isn't an all female (or all male) race doomed to extinction? Or does the Funghuang just keep producing Yun magically? Or can they produce daughter with the other races? 

I think they would get their groove on with some male honky papa Gon or some feminine KPop male pretty boi Jin for some Y chromosomes... Not male Lyn cause size matters. :playdumb:

Jokes aside, yeah I think they'd probably venture outside Valindira to mate with male Gon and Jin. 

Or they'd ingest some magical substance, like water that comes from a magical well or leaves that grow outta a sacred tree somewhere and bam, 3 months later their tummies swell. In "Journey to the West" - pretty much THE fantasy tale from China, there's one story about a Kingdom of Women, and the women in the Kingdom would get pregnant by drinking from this magical well. Monkey King' brothers (all males) drunk from from the Well and they themselves got pregnant as well - even though they were males. So there would probably be something like that here.

4 hours ago, Ramei Arashi said:

I'm new just made first character (not  yun) so forgive me if this has been talked about before but isn't an all female (or all male) race doomed to extinction? Or does the Funghuang just keep producing Yun magically? Or can they produce daughter with the other races? 

Half of them are traps, silly boy... =D

Archived